Let's slim down America

>Pic related is the Tomhawk Chop Sandwich
>Served at new Atlanta Braves Stadium
>2lbs of pork chop tenderized and deep fried
>topped with spicy collard green slaw and white BBQ sauce
>$26, designed to feed 2

Do we as a nation really need this? I would much rather see people buy a half bunch of grapes and or some lettuce wraps.

How can the government step in and help people slim down without being like Michelle Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HA1mbZ_MMh8
heartattackgrill.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_semaphore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do we as a nation really need this?
Yes.

what, you some kinda slack jawed faggot?

Currently eating my 6th pack of Reese's for the day.

>tfw still healthy BMI

You can't place a ban on FOOD.

Now, when I see hopelessly bloated, mouthbreathing 7 year olds loading up their plates in the buffet line behind big mama, that's some classic child abuse/neglect there. Kids need to be told what to eat, NOT ADULTS.

FUCK YOU

>we
kys.
Also, what's a Tomhawk you misspelling piece of shit?

I would much rather to see you hang on a tree, fucking commie.

Fuck off faggot, if I want to eat myself to death I can that's what's great about this country.
And don't any of you faggots talk about muh health bills, I'm covered by BlueCross BlueShield, the most American insurance in the world OORAH

It's not the governments job to "step in" and change anything about that.

In America you have the freedom to eat or not eat that, that's all the regulation we need.

Complain to the nigger mayor of the nigger city or the kike who got the useless new stadium built with public funding after the old one was barely worn in.

Niggers and Spics in the city are morbidly obese at 3-4x the rate of whites. They're not American and they should'nt be helped to anything but a deportation to Africa and Mexico.

I visited the US for a while and most single meals is enough to feed two. In fact that's what we did for two months in all but high end restaurants that had normal sized portions.

Also with your optional-but-not-really tipping system food was as expensive as it is back home where everyone gets better wages and healthcare.

Food's good though. I'd rather have a Texan brisket place than the fucking kebab shop or sushi place.

>need

There's that word again..

>be me
>on college campus
>trying to cut to get in better shape
>pizza is the most abundant thing on campus but that obvious is shit in terms of nutrition
>decide to eat at the fucking lunch hall instead
>get a burger and fries, apparently they claim it's 900 calories despite it being the size of a little McDonald's 300 calorie cheeseburger
>still fucking hungry afterwards

I wouldn't have been hungry if I had eaten the pizza, two large Vocelli's pizza slices is only 350 calories apiece for 700 total. Fuck this gay country and this campus and its shitty food.

>he's still in the denial stage of his addiction

it's ok buddy, we'll be here when you come around

How about you fuck off and let people enjoy their lives. If they can afford to eat like that now a days then more power to them. If eating that delicious heart attack on a plate helps them forget about the annoying political bullshit they have to watch on tv, and the fact that they're being over run by subhuman filth even for 15 minutes then good for them. Go eat your grapes and lettuce wrap faggot no ones stopping you

Give me all the burgers

> Do we as a nation really need this?

Yes, faggot.

This is now an America fuck yeah thread!

How completely fucking useless

it needs to be at least twice that size

It's a snowball effect and we can't stop it
Americans are just attracted to unhealthy foods in large quantities

I think this falls somewhere under the pursuit of happiness.
Murica

youtu.be/HA1mbZ_MMh8

>Also with your optional-but-not-really tipping system food was as expensive as it is back home where everyone gets better wages and healthcare.

And rape.

Fuck off dude I'm eating this.

>white BBQ sauce
Is Trump a wizard? WTH is going on up there?

The only reason they sell these kinds of menu items is to get people to talking about them and give the team free advertising.

>How can the government step in
The only thing the government should do is legalize the killing of imbeciles like yourself that want to live in a society where you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it by the government.

why do you want the government to tell people what to eat you dirty commie? kill yourself!

You realize you contradicted yourself right?

>food costs roughly the same as in Sweden
>but you get twice as much

I just had a similar burger yesterday. It was extremely tasty.

Fuck you faggot when I come to america i want to eat that.

>turning to the government for a solution
kill yourself

>I have a right to be a fat fuck

Given that it drives up insurance costs for the rest of us I feel like it should in fact be legal to kill you, or at least deny you medical care you fat fuck

>Gubment
Just fucking control your diet you fucking fag

don't be a faggot

how do you even eat the sandwich?

no human jaw could bite that

Hell yeah! I'll treat you frog, let me know when you get here

>You realize you contradicted yourself right?

No I'm doing the math for you.

The cost of one US meal, which is enough to feed two, with tip, is about the same as two smaller meals back home.

The idea that things are cheaper in the US is just not true.

>$26, designed to feed 2

Quite easily could serve 5.

>Needs

>Needs

>Needs

If you want a government that mandates you be reduced to only what you need I suggest moving to North Korea. You're needed in the salt mines.

Americans get the ligaments in our jaws severed at birth to help us with these things

Sup Forums only cares about cut baby dicks so they gloss over this

Nobody is forcing anyone to eat that monstrosity so if nothing else it's just a waste of meat and other aspects but that's the world for you - not just America.

I live in downtown Las Vegas and there's a place called the Heart Attack Grill a few blocks away and they proudly serve probably the most damaging food products known to man in terms of raw calorie content:

heartattackgrill.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill

It's all done as a joke, of course, but the owner of the establishment (no he's not a medical doctor or holds any doctorates whatsoever that I'm aware of) goes on about his business like nothing else really matters. And again I stress that nobody is being forced to eat these types of portions of anything, most of the seriously obese people that go there and pig out free of charge do it in jest because they figure "What the hell, I'm already fat, not like it'll make a difference now..." or something close to that.

Do we live in a society of excess in the U.S.? Of course, and at some point it's going to be part of our downfall, sadly.

Grapes? Lettuce wraps? Where do you live, son, on an island with no animals at all? It's not the government's task to mandate what people can or will eat, that's going too far even in spite of knowing that stupidity causes all the problems and there's just no fix for that.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>The idea that things are cheaper in the US is just not true.

Well duh. The US pays the highest diversity tax. That's the reason we don't have socialized healthcare or anything similar. Blacks are 13% of the population, other shitskins are another 20%, they abuse the system and get away with it because, just like Sweden, nobody will do anything about it for fear of being called racist.

Since gibs only flow one way, and those people rarely pay taxes, the prices in the system go up so corporation and consumers make up the cost. The government inflates the rest away by making the dollar worth less. The only reason we don't have zimbabwe tier shit currency already is petroleum exporters must use the dollar and so they soak up a lot of the excess.

I'm not a big fan of burgers but that shit looks fucking good.

step your game up, america
nothing beats CDMX tortas

>muh government Intervention
No. If there must be change, it has to be social and cultural. Bring back fat shaming and all that

If you're looking to have an outrageous food battle with the US you're barking up the wrong fucking tree beaner

This. Our traditional "big sized things" are either just too long or too tall (see those tortas) but restaurants that try to sell the size gimmick are still only copying what americans already do.

>tfw live in Texas and can have all of it

Mexico overtook us as the fattest nation on earth a couple years ago, better watch out Tex.

>That's the reason we don't have socialized healthcare or anything similar.

Well actually you do have socialized medicine, it's just incredibly inefficient.

Nobody can get treatment until their sickness gets really bad, so everything is an ER matter. Even illegals get treated at the ER because they're not allowed to refuse them. So how do they make the money back? By socializing the cost to other consumers with exorbitant costs for insurance.

Every 200 dollar bandaid you pay for is socialized medicine, just done in a way with the maximum amount of kikes at all levels, from the lawyers that get multimillion dollar settlements they need to recoup, to the buraucrats micromanaging fineprint to try and jew you out of coverage.

Result? Your healthcare is below average for the west, but costs twice as much.

And before anyone chimes in to say people come to the US to get treatment - yes, you can get the best care, if you have the money to pay for it. But if you have the money to pay for it, there is private healthcare everywhere. I have private insurance here because I can afford it and I travel a lot.

It's just a fucking shame they managed to get your heads so twisted you're deadly afraid of single payer systems without realizing you're in the worst of both worlds right now.

>Since gibs only flow one way, and those people rarely pay taxes, the prices in the system go up so corporation and consumers make up the cost. The government inflates the rest away by making the dollar worth less.

Agreed.

hey ameribros, what's the best bruger you've had? for me, it's 5 Guys. all of my local restaurants have bad burgers, but good everything else

>Well actually you do have socialized medicine, it's just incredibly inefficient.

Yes, because niggers. The "socialized," system we have is literally an end-run around the fact that any more government involvement would cause even more redistribution of care to indigent niggers at the expense of everyone else. The entire insurance scam industry exists wholly because healthcare being allotted by need would cause 90% of the resources to go to niggers who "need," oxy to sell.

>It's just a fucking shame they managed to get your heads so twisted you're deadly afraid of single payer systems without realizing you're in the worst of both worlds right now.

Nobody is afraid of single payer, they're just afraid of single payer with diversity. Like I said, everyone knows, despite being unwilling to say it out loud, that niggers and spics soak up over half the resources and contribute to less than a fraction of the cost. Any system that involved government oversight, due to civil rights legislation, would compound this problem to the point where whites would be third-class patients in a system where they were first-class payers.

tldr; no system, particularly not a system designed for a small white country, could possibly work in an empire full of monkeys. The US healthcare system is doomed. Reforming it is pointless political suicide.

Sure I'm 6 foot 280 pounds. Help me lose weight. Give me a shopping list for each month of things to get. Total price. Recipes. Work out regimes. The works. I'm ready guys.

use myfitnesspal

log what you eat

that is it. dont eat above maintenance and you will lose weight.

>I would much rather see people buy a half bunch of grapes and or some lettuce wraps.

That's the gayest thing in the catalog right now.

People should be able to eat as much as they want of whatever they want, but I shouldn't be held at gunpoint by the government and forced to pay for your healthcare

forced labor camps for fat people

Lettuce wraps? Get out faggot

>How do we nanny adults on their diet?

Fugg off gommie.

wtf im too lazy to do that you do it all for me

tfw had shitty parents and was overweight and basically a robot but now im ok :v)

I wonder how much of my life I had taken away by shitty memes'n'genes though

therapy for their eating disorder and whatever other kind of crazy is causing their problem, addiction treatment and education about proper nutrition, exercise, and better food choices

after that it's a matter of personal responsibility

Because all they eat are refried beans.

>need

wow gonna have to get a few of these when i catch a barves game later this year

Learn2cook go shopping at your nearest flea market fruits and veggies are way cheaper. I get paid $40 each week by my 2 roommates to cook for them

Replace some meals and snacks with nicotine. Dip is kind of inconvenient, but snus or just flavored nicotine crystals are discreet and come in a variety of flavors.

i'm mostly spic, not overweight (i can count my ribs), and i was born in nyc so were my parents

i can't speak spanish, i'm american, and my family isn't even from mexico so why the fuck would i "go back" there?

You can go back to Siberia or wherever else. All we ask is that you leave white countries such as America because you're not white.

Kill, fuck, marry

i was born here, i'm just as american as you are

still healthy in american bmi or normal bmi?

H-how do you eat that?

>deny yourself the luxuries of being alive now
>maybe live a few years later, shitting yourself and forgetting your life

you do you, shithead

You eat it horizontally.

>Do we as a nation really need this?
ARE YOU SONE SORT OF FUCKING COMMUNIST DICK SUCK LAD?

you don't, you watch someone well on their way to a heart attack try

The only travesty is the price, that's $12 tops.

And that bun looks like a family of two already sat on it

>deep frying chopped pork for a bbq sandwich

What the fuck One Sherman wasn't enough.

Fuck you Georgia. Ruining good pork.

Require people over 300lbs to either lose weight or lose their health care.

I shouldn't have to be denied the occasional delicious unhealthy meal just because some people can't eat in moderation. Besides, it's not like you can't cook stuff like this at home if you really want it.

The fuck kinda warning label is that and how did they get away with it when general has to have the standard dip warnings?

this would be 10 times as good if the three gun positions spelled U-S-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_semaphore

greatest state in the union, fuck the rest of them

There is nothing wrong with this. What's wrong with us as a country is we indulge in shit like this way to often. We're either addicted or totally in the dark on nutrition from what I gathered anecdotally. I drink once a week and eat taco bell when I'm drunk but I hit the gym 6 days a week and eat clean aside from that. But my friends see my eating a burrito and think I have rare genetics.

Burger Mass Index, obviously

It's meant for 2 or more, you cut it into smaller pieces and share.

Fuck off your state is even shittier than Oklahoma.

>>get a burger and fries
thats actually worse than pizza you retard.

Wrong. I'm white, therefore I'm eligible to be an American. You aren't. Jus soli is utterly retarded and has no place in a country with representative government.

Presumably snus is covered by tobacco laws and straight nicotine isn't.

user i need to point something out here

Checkd then rekt

Why do you hate freedom user?

it's a woman thing... my wife does it, and i've heard women at work say it... "that should be illegal" or "there should be a law" and "they shouldn't be allowed to do that", etc.

Women just can't fathom freedom.

Yup, people are retarded about their diets. They'll sperg out because some sandwich or desert or something exists that has really high calories and shit but the once a week treat doesn't make you fat. The 3 meals plus snacks you ate all the other days of the week without enough physical activity are what make you fat.

But, you know they had a diet coke with all those so it was healthy.

i think it's funny when white people bank on their race like it makes them not a piece of shit by default

there's worthwhile and shitty people of every race, needing to bank solely on yours says a lot

Yeah. I looked it up. Wasn't aware this existed, primarily because swedish match is only selling it on the west coast. I'd try it if it were available here.

>get two means for the price of one
>this is not cheaper

If you are getting more for the same price it is in fact cheaper