How did we all get played so badly thinking Trump was going to be any different than usual?

How did we all get played so badly thinking Trump was going to be any different than usual?

Oh hey look at that another Kike that can't read twitter dates properly. You better just stick to your Commodore.

You ignored everyone who told you he was a puppet and then you called those people shills for months

>Be australian
>Be either retarded or living in 2013

Remember to sage retard shill threads, lads.

pretty disappointed to tell you the truth. another rubber stamped globalist wasting my tax money

It applies just as much to blumpkin in chief as it did to Obama, Reddit fag

this

trump went full retard on syria

He was probably threatened in some way, just like when John Roberts suddenly declared Obamacare constitutional.

Everyone knows it's an old twwet dumb cunt, it's comparing Trump to Obama.

He posted it because what Sean was saying about Obama applies now. Retard.

Sage

I truly regret voting for Drumpf hes an idiot

The answer to that question is easy.
Most of you here continually mouth off and rage against things of which you have little or no understanding.

That is all.

shut the fuck up

Way to completely miss the point you total faggot.

because Trump

>be stupid enough to engage in criminally sanctioned rhetoric in a Kikebook group named "Adolf Hitler"

Those people were pretty stupid, anyway, nothing of value was lost. Though I wish we would have completely free speech; but you have to go full nazi to get raided. Hmmm ... theoretically, "gas the bikes, race car now" could be construed as that, though.

Anyway, our current government needs to go due to the refugee bullshit anyway.

Ha, I noticed not because of the date, but because Trump actually TOOK military action.

Sage this.

>criminally sanctioned rhetoric

>seems legit