ITS HAPPENING: The leaf was right

Why didn't you listen to the leaf, Sup Forums?

NOW APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&ab_channel=JohnB
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=1DD_NCM_RJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
that normie leaf

I thought Sup Forums always found nuclear armageddon was. Why are so many people freaking out about Trump's move and the consequences? Shouldn't we be smiling and preparing for our destruction?

Sorry leaf
looks like Trump was a jewish plant after all

was comfy*

At this point you almost want WW3 just to eradicate the kikes and cucks.

Was that Obamaleaf's first day here? Is that what broke him and filled him with the autistic rage that forced him to post thousands of the same posts over and over again?

get outta america leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&ab_channel=JohnB

dieser neger

I can't wait for the nuclear holocaust of urbanites.

>shouldn't we preparing
dude /pol is prepared since years we live for that day

I wanted nuclear armageddon when I thought there was no hope. Trump made me think there was hope, so the thought of armageddon doesn't seem so great anymore.

Should there be a Sup Forums plan to meet up in the case of a nuclear holocaust?

I mean we probably won't be able to go online any more.

i feel conflicted one part of my brain says that ww3 is somthing cool and hilarius
but then Peterson said to us that we should power taht element or dsark shit will happen.

what should i do?

>the scared newfriends show themselves

We've been waiting for this for years. Everything is too fucked, the world must be purged so we may have another chance.

The armageddon comes.

well the fact that he is causing it means that the hope was misplaced and should no longer hold weight

nothing has changed

Still, it's like seeing a glimpse of what could have been. It's hard to turn away from it.

>this triggers the leaf

I hope for a world War simply because it would be entertaining at least. I can do Fuck all to stop it, so if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen.

Seriously guys, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>dude /pol is prepared since years we live for that day
as a newfag, I never knew we all wanted death so badly.

I did not waste all those hours in Fallout Nv for nothing.

I am prepared.

>implying I care if he nukes

when the armageddon comes we will embrace it as the final happening, but until then we will do our best to prevent it

We don't want death, we want to live.

Checked and chuckled

It would be entertaining for a few seconds until you lose internet connection/electricity and then you can't watch the world burn in 4K HD anymore

Praise Kek

I've thought about this. Going to get hold of a CB radio that can freeband on SSB. Look it up, cheap and tough rudimentary radio for you bug out gear.

Me and gf plan to prepare and have gear ready to flee to a small shelter somewhere. Plan is moving along but counts on having time to save up for it before society collapses.

Plan to put out /britpol/ transmissions across the wasteland from our shelter post armageddon.

>Brit/pol/ - Phew What a Scorcher Edition

n*rmies BTFO

>No Happening Thread.

what's going on.

This fellow glitches in your way and says:
"Patrolling the Mojave almost let me wish for a nuclear winter."
Then he attacks*
>What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

POST MORE NORMIES

Sup Forums has been preparing for the happening since day 1, determined to survive and create a future for white children.

That hand is obese.

I apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DD_NCM_RJs

Murder him and every other oppressive NCR scum i see, Then continue on with my glorious ancap ways in the wasteland.

How can fat virgins repopulate the earth when they can barely strike up a conversation with a woman, much less breed one?

You are not gonna do shit, nothing is going to happen, have fun larping

Absurdist nihilism is the heart of this site and the internet, Trump personified that.

Why would we apologise for the internet?

see

Nintendo is so insensitive that they didn't include transfats.

I'm serious

Sup Forums is the only thing that makes me laugh any more

i need you fellas

I will thank you Wilhelm, its actually a really nice pair bonding activity. But obviously I'd rather just feel comfy being somewhat prepared. And so should you.

There is an agreed upon sign for fellow Sup Forumsacks.

nuclear warheads only worked because japan is closed off with mountains of both sides, rebounding the shock waves.
it will not be soo bad for countries like yours

How does one prepare for thousands of years of fallout, drifting across the planet like a huge superstorm of death and radiation? Hope you got a lifetime supply of filters, lead and HAZMAT Suits. What are you gonna eat? What are you gonna drink? What if you break a leg? I'm just not gonna get my hopes up of ever surviving an event like that

#noteveryleaf

All day long I have been suffering from Syrian farts, I can't hold them in but even when I leave the room and come back after 5 minutes I still gag.

pls send help

No real happening for ages. I'm so dry again.

>Thousands of years of fallout
It won't last that long Hans, it'd lose its energy in a few generations. However it'd still fuck us all over.

Should I make the phone call?

This. Over the past year+ my life has improved dramatically with Trump as my role model. I have a real career making more money than I ever thought I'd make, a nice luxury apartment, gotten /fit/, actually get laid from time to time. Before that all I wanted was nuclear holocaust. I don't want to die now.

I grew up in the 80's. I always thought my career path would involve hunting mutants in the outer zone. I'm prepared.

That's when the real fun starts. You know, when you pull out your list of the people you're gonna rape/murder. You have a list, right? You gotta.

This. We're all waiting for the civilization to literally implode on itself so that we can purve the earth of its filth and the degeniggerkikes responsible for it, so that the next time around we won't have these same debilitating problems that have led us to this point.

you understand that most nukes in the modern world are delivered via supersonic missiles, the impact of the missiles alone can pulp a few blocks. That coupled with the output of modern nuclear arsenals would result in a strike being anywhere up to 100 times more devastating than Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

You're right and we know life expectancy would be perhaps minimal, and that radiation sickness is likely. And absolutely I agree on the leg thing, what scares me is tooth decay; no anaesthesia or help.

The draw of being able to witness what comes after is too attractive though. I've been reading about nuclear war since I was a child there is no way I'm missing it. The agreement we have come to is to stay dug in until the immediate radiation decays a bit, maybe a month. Go outside armed and covered up to have a look and measure radiation. Judge whether it is a survivable world or whether to go back to the shelter and die peacefully and in comfort after trying to get the best curious look around we can. I know its autistic as fuck. I don't care.

>tfw you live somewhere so irrelevant you will never be hit by a nuke, and if the weather is right you could even avoid the fallout

Probably

Your statement is implying the speed of the delivery vehicle increases overall yield. You are talking drops in the ocean even with the smaller 1-2Mt warheads on the go today.