Don't reply to Shills

I'll just leave this here you bunch of faggots.
>youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q

>Murdoch Murdoch
>accepting Zionists like Trump
kys

>mfw you think I'm actually going to watch that

Here's your (((you))) faggot.

Fuck off nu-Sup Forums

I saw this video this morning when I was having a hard time getting out of bed to get ready for work. It really put me in a good mood, helped me wake up, and I got out the door on time (barely).

Thanks Murdoch Murdoch!

The donald fags need to go. You're a cult.

nice video dude but trump is still /ourguy/ im sure

>why is he playing sonic with a snes controller REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>/ourguy/
Stop doing that.

concentrated autism

What. The fuck. How you done to Murdoch-chan's chin?

Love team Murdoch they always take their time and give you a balanced view. Murdoch chan gives you the 3edgy5U stance from the NatSoc Larpers and Dr. Murdoch gives you the moderate view.

I happen to agree with Dr. Murdock Until boots land on the ground and Assad gets ousted this missile strike means nothing other than 4D chess and posturing. When assad actually gets Removed and a NoFlyZone/Invasion happens THEN and ONLY THEN do we proceed as if Trump is compromised. People counter-signalling this are most like Shills. Lefty-pol and ShareBlue have intercepted communications where they are telling their people to pretend to be Nazis and called Trump a Zionist Kike shill to crack off the Hard Alt-Right support base.

It's not murdoch-chan, it's from a pretty princess point image from /r9k/ back when they were trying to scare normies away from pepe and their board.

Actual murdoch-chan for comparison.

This is fucking cringe-worthy. Stop.

>Sup Forums-sitcom produced and directed by r9k

oh shit this is delicious

Trump is still on our side.

So Trump will now:

1. Publicly admit he was fed bad Intel.

2. Use this to justify a purge of the Intel community.

3. Publicly apologize to the Syrian government

4. Use this as justification to formally throw his support behind Assad.

Stop listening to shariablue you faggot

Could that be the ploy? I thought it was to just shut the NeoCunts up for a few weeks so he could push other agendas but will he use the botched missile strike as his pretext for a Purge of the Intel Agencies? perhaps even to slash budgets and close some of them?

>trump will do a 180 and fit my views, I'm sure of it and will keep supporting him

Lmao. I bet you would've voted Hillary with that same logic.

>Murdoch Murdoch is shitting on Trump now over his meme attack on a deserted Syrian airbase

Figures. They won't hold any position their faggot friends on TRS don't hold. More proof that anyone who identifies as "alt-right" is cancer.

>muh shills
>get them out of my safespace mom!

fags

This, so much this.

It's funny, chill the fuck out Mike.

Trump has always been pro-Israel, calling them greatest ally and even saying "Israel's fight is our fight" in some speech. Personally I dgaf about your President being a kike or not since they always are, but why are you deluding yourself into thinking he's not?

>trying that fucking hard

Murdoch chan is my waifu.

Hands off

Bump

Uhg, for a second I thought this was my OC but it's not.
Here's the REAL Murdochan.

>le shills
>murdoch murdoch
>talking wojaks