>Coalition plans ground operation against IS in Golan heights
>N Hama: SAA reinforcements arrive, tanks, artillery, armored vehicles, MLRD's
>21+dead,42 injured in Basically Christian church attack in Egypt
>SAA targeed US aircraft in Al-Qamishli,aircraft fled the area
>Belgium has officialy suspended all air movement over Sy
>2500 jihadist rebels and their families leave al-Waer
>DeZ:SAA deployes more troops in DeZ airport
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RoQwumvMR8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
m.nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/ABC/status/850832850098245632
apnews.com/19772be1238e49fbb62c509a5b659b3d
youtube.com/watch?v=0bJw84eXALs
youtube.com/watch?v=yBB5zBKtC-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Qeosawyrgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=YGdOKGCpF5s
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFAl2gjZJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=bqz9LT-pt-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oTk3dPr7O5o
youtube.com/watch?v=f9m2yReECak
youtu.be/9HHHVoOeBIY
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf

Death to America.

Might be of some use.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RoQwumvMR8

DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN

Lads, is something about to go down in best Korea?

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

>m.nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273

Trump is number one. Allah bless that man.

No
This is fairly standard, happens every 5 or 6 years
Chinese and US are just posturing

>mfw NK gets boned and everybody cheers
>mfw it ends up turning South Korea into a clusterfuck

It's going to happen lads, SK doesn't even want reunification

Every time US makes a move on Kim, China does this.
Officially preparing for aftermath and unoficially preparing to help Norks.
It's nothing, yet.

isn't south korea a clusterfuck anyways, after all that shit went down with Park?

russia and syria...your time is coming. we will liberate syria and chase the dirty russian swine back across the urals where those asiatic monkeys belong

Witches. Witches everywhere.

There's a massive fund prepared for that. It actually encompasses the 1-2 completely useless and wasted generations of Norks which won't be able to adjust.
Same goes for China, they have a fund ready for that too.

But yeah South Korea will fucking die if Norks drop. Especially now.

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

How do I become a 180 degree chess master like Trump?

is that hugh jackman?

Thanx for baking annon!

Have a good night /sg/

Yeah but this will be the molotov cocktail

The funds will just alleviate how many sandbags to build before the dam bursts

It's actually going to be funny when SK goes tits up and people will actually regret about NK being containment

ALLAH. SOURIA. BASHAR O BAS.

How does one go about visiting Syria? Is it safe to travel from Turkey? There's very little info online.

Also...

The same shills spamming /sg/ are the same shills spamming /ptg/.

Pls redpill me on the gas attacks

yeah. and the satanic witch Abramovich is a literal kike, probably sabbatean satanist

The funds, both South Korea + allies (world bank etc) and the Chinese one are massive. It's like Marshall plan tier.

They didn't happen. But they should have!

How come cia controlled kike lovers larping as white nationalist support assad?

>Jewish business
Any goyim sites?

what am i supposed to see here? I guess I have autism.

> Yes, yes! This is the routing number where you send that food contract money to invest in those spanish villas. We know you lack the conscience to do the right thing for your people

Nobody knows what happened, and nobody is trying to find out.

Youre gonna need more than a Marshall Plan to help la

Especially if NK retaliates and flattens Seoul

Western journalists say that youre supposed to go to Lebanon and then take a cab (or bus?) from Beirut to Damascus

but I suppose you have to request visa in advance? and most european syrian embassies are closed so I dont know how youd do that

But its still possible, if you were crazy enough you could do touristic shit even but youd have to stay far away from East Ghouta and Yarmouk Camp I guess

something somewhat exceptional is going on. this level of talk about moving on N Korea hasn't happened in a loong time. doesn't mean it will happen. i don't think trump is going to allow NK to develop missiles that could reach mainland USA.

Make grand statements, try to live up to everybody's expectations for three minutes, fail miserably and then do the exact opposite.

There was a great infographic floating around a few threads ago.

Likely Al Nusra mortared themselves with gas. No one knows what the fuck America is doing which I'm sure is by design

How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Son, all I've ever asked of my anons is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are there to help the Syrians, because inside every mudslime there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Look what you did
Fucking criminals

twitter.com/ABC/status/850832850098245632

Yep, it's prepared for North Korea collapsing on it's own.
War scenario makes South Korea go tits up and might actually pull some smaller Asian countries down too.

How new are you, nigger?

spirit cooking

You would know everything about being kike controlled, Trumpnigger cultist

Yes. It's safe as long as you have a beard and can recite the koran in arabic.
Bon voyage!

pathetic, cadreshill

You know whats infinitely more sickening and revolting than a father losing his children?

The fact that the western media NEVER EVER, NOT A SINGLE TIME, shows a father who lost his children, who is living in Syrian government territory

NOT A SINGLE ONE.

wow what an edgy picture

If NK collapses on it's own SK can possibly weather the storm

But I'm implying if NK will retaliate, which they will unless we perform some god-like tier of a decapitation strike, then it's armageddon

dont be mad east german rape baby.

>[US] Official: Russia knew in advance of Syrian chemical attack
>The official said a drone operated by Russians was flying over a hospital as victims of the attack were rushing to get treatment. Hours after the drone left, a Russian-made fighter jet bombed the hospital in what American officials believe was an attempt to cover up the usage of chemical weapons.
>The official said the presence of the surveillance drone over the hospital couldn't have been a coincidence, and that Russia must have known the chemical weapons attack was coming and that victims were seeking treatment.

apnews.com/19772be1238e49fbb62c509a5b659b3d

That's some proof you got there, burger. A Russian drone was there, which means Assad did it and the Russians knew in advance about it. Jebus.

>i don't think trump is going to allow NK to develop missiles that could reach mainland USA
It would be a massive strategic mistake to even attempt to do this
The only way you could is to replace the NK govt, getting rid of one leader won't change the overall strategic goals of NK

But then again, the neocons are running the show now and they're mad dogs who view the world as a target

>Americans are killing thousands of civilians in Mosul
>but what about the poor gassed children!

Shouldn't keep his kids in fucking terrorist territory then.

Reposting for visibility

I gathered 6 videos that show the claimed impact crater of the chemical strike, they should be in filming order.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0bJw84eXALs
First, from around noon, april 4, this is the first time the crater is shown. There is a circular thing inside the crater.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yBB5zBKtC-k
April 4 , around 14-15, no red sign, so it was filmed before the next video. There is only a quick glimpse of the crater, but the circular thing is gone, and a white something - plastic bag? - appears in the crater. Also, no white gloves.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qeosawyrgyo
April 5, around noon, very professional sample collecting, first appearance of the reg sign, no white gloves.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YGdOKGCpF5s
April 5 OR 6, around noon, I think it might be on the 6th, because otherwise it would clash with the previous video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IyFAl2gjZJQ
The imam in black also appears in the previous video, so I think it was shot around the same time, you can see 4 white gloves next to the crater, the other sample collecting team might have left them there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E
April 6, around 16-17, shitloads of white gloves (20-25) scattered around the crater

>be born into a wealthy family
>use multi million dollar loans from daddy to become rich
>even though a billionaire still scam people out of money.
>who has publicly backed Bibi and made election campaign ads for him
>Was the leader of the Jewish pride parade in New York 2004
>Earned Jewish tree of life award.
>Let's daughter convert to Judaism to marry a new
>Multiple ties to the Clinton's and other globalists
>Attened Apiac and other Jewish confrences where he said he will fight for is real.
>appoint Jews and CEO of Exxon Mobil into major cabinet positions.

Reminder

I know, I just ignore the fact because every time I hear about this I get fucking mad.

Czech??? Are you seeing what is American flag for you for my ID?

Thats on handsome swedish man
Not bad user, not bad

As I said, pathetic.

>Official's authenticity can't be verified at all
>Purely conjecture as to who used the chemical weapons due to the fact that rebels have captured munitions prior and have been caught on camera to stage crisis scenes
>a fucking drone

I can't believe we're actually repeating 2003

cleansing of Albania when?
/fyromg/ when?

are you mad you Brillo haired rape baby?

Are you seeing my flag correct? I am seeing yous for wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=bqz9LT-pt-g

TYT Jimmy Dore drops redpills on SYRIA

No, I enjoy you paying the price, for sucking ZOG dick

chem attack happened
dna didn't match with assads stock
america kept silent
assad got rid of his stock
wheel keeps spining, anything related to chem attacks, gets blamed on assad

>tfw been waiting for Ramzan Kadyrov to send his men for 2 years now

youtube.com/watch?v=oTk3dPr7O5o

Basically. T_Donald has come to ""help"" by calling anyone who slightly opposes trump a "Shill" while using /ptg/ as a base, same time ctr shills are doing the same thing they have done since the beggining all throughout the board handholding with /leftypol/, and a bunch of Spencer fags tried raiding aswell.
All in all it appears the "fuck Krushner" mentality is the closest one to reality as it follows the classic Sup Forums motto: Fuck the kikes.

I guess only time will tell. As a general rule I tend to ignore both the "Shut up shill" and "Fuck Trump!" sides and agree mostly with the "What's going on!?,Fuck Krushner, Save Bannon , So dissapointed with Trump" sides as they make the most sense.

you think im looking at those autistic images you are posting hahahaha pathetic rape baby

But we are. And Lybia. And 1991. And the golf of Tomkien. And Pearl Harbor. And Nazi Germany tryna take ova DA WORLD.

>cleansing of Albania when?
soon ! soon ! >/fyromg/
what ?

Death to America-onichan

Bump this based red comment rundown. Reminder, flag...(nudge)
youtube.com/watch?v=f9m2yReECak

According to reddit he is busy organising a gay holocaust.

They would need China and Russia on board to effectively move on NK. Too bad USA is pissing off both. But I don't think Trump or any US administration is going to sit back while NK starts to get close to a delivery system that would reach the West Coast.

I recognise that girl, why is she wearing clothes if shadman drew her?

Probably not, because it's a miracle someone like can even read. Sadly you only learned it to soil other people's minds.

filtered btw

Hama front
Daily shelling and several SAA armoured vehicles destroyed
youtu.be/9HHHVoOeBIY

ISIS/10 video btw
top lel

>people honestly, truly believe """"gay rights"""" would be respected in motherfucking Chechnya
I am at a loss. Do they also believe those are respected in any way in Saudi Arabia?

>>tfw been waiting for Ramzan Kadyrov to send his men for 2 years now
he did miliatry police in Aleppo

holy fuc
Please tell me there's more

tldr you disgusting pig rape baby. maybe 9gag or liveleak might give you an upvote, but here, youre just a worthless rape baby

For all these years, shocking!

i don't doubt the authenticity of the official but the reasoning is simply FUBAR. where are the real journalists questioning this? even if they think Assad did it they should ask for proofs.

Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia General

>They would need China and Russia on board to effectively move on NK
fat chance of that ever happening
They're far more likely to provide support to NK

>we will liberate syria

It's full of Muslims therefore immune to liberation. You need to die on the day of the rope for being a dumbfuck Mudslimeophile.

He has a 3 or 4 videos on the syrian war,the guy seems smart enough,why the fuck does he associate himself with TYT?

Reminder that there are exactly two types of Shia Clerics
1. The austere, old type with dark eyes and a long, white beard
See: Sistani, Khomeini

2. The slightly overweight, smug and self-aware, type (often wears glasses and has a shorter beard)
See: Nasrallah, Rouhani

Poor Kvyat, got stumped by based Verstappen

Yeah nah, let's not push it, just because Trumpenstein fucked up bigly.

>Macedonia General
how about this ! shorter less complicated

we arent pissing off china you cave dweller. chinaman just came here to smooth everything over with trump (shortly after chinese pres departure after dinner Trump launched those tomahawks). chinaman doesnt want a problem with the US you can bet your ass on it. keep trying tho unaware monkey

Isn't that Sean Connery?

This fucking timeline is kicking my ass, man.

But Saudi Arabia is our greatest ally, Polanball!

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

Yesh.

Chinaman was appaled by your mental retardation though.

>That concerned, sad awoo in the corner.
>That angry as fuck Assad on the top
>That whole picture
Completely captures the whole situation thanks user.