Buy oil stocks

buy oil stocks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
itv.com/news/2017-04-10/south-korea-gears-up-military-in-response-to-north-korea-aggression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

north korea doesn't have a president

god damnit why did i even respond

>president.
kek

> a leaf

is the fat kid 'suiciding' his entire country?

NK has a standing army the size of the entire EU combined.......... let's fucking do this shit!!!

>no archive link
sage

Who erected him?

Are they referring to Kim Il-sung, the eternal president? Is he going to rise up from his tomb and declare war?

Fake news faggot!

its funny he's like 30 yet we still no him as a kid
little bastard

BUY THE DIP, GOY

1.There is no NK President.
2.They announce war every 5 minutes.

>dont talk to me or my son every again

relevant

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

Honestly we nerd to nuke NK or use chemical weapons on them, I'm not joking. They will use them, so we should do what we need to in order to ensure our guys survive.

>buy oil stocks
I could cry. I sold all my BPT stock on a dip just a few weeks ago.

The country has no food nor fuel, good luck moving that army.

The only thing Kim fatty can do is to shell one time Seoul and maybe bomb the west cost of Japan by sending his Soviet era planes into a suicide mission.

The war will be finished in less than 72 hours.

should have bought the dip, stupid goy

sell Blizzard stocks

Thats all NK has, that they can throw a tantrum and nuke Seoul or artillary barrage them because getting crush swiftly. Its a hostage scenario. We should have crushed NK before but the hippies were so antiwar they delayed this and now they have nukes and VX gas.

no source

Buy hard drives now

pretty sure he will get overthrown the moment he starts a war.

people are fed up with his shit and only follow cuz opression and fear by military.

people stay in military and follow orders cuz better life for their families

>war breaks out
>soldiers expected to die for him/no opressing own people cuz busy with war
>kills kim, some general declares concede and NK will get marshal plan from USA and become their new militarybase with border to china

itv.com/news/2017-04-10/south-korea-gears-up-military-in-response-to-north-korea-aggression/
this is the source. op is a cock phallater.

Most generals will try and grab cash, or wire transfer cash, and escape into china.

Oh yeah.
And SSDs. Price of NAND chips will skyrocket if Worst Korea gets nuked.

Indeed he is. Bullshit like this should result in a ban.

Just hope something hits Israel "on accident"

>North Korea
>president
>oil

Are you some kind of retard OP?

He still hasn't manage to produce a fully working nuke.

But I agree, it is a hostage scenario. Kim has no chance of winning the war and all he can do is to blackmail his neighbors.

>This is what western libruls actually believe
Lel, kim is so stronk that he singlehandedly keeps whole country under oppression, when trump gives signal people will wake up and depose of him and then wave burgers in the air and cheer while welcomming democratizator forces.

Nothing will happen.

Seoul is a 52 second artillery flight away from the closest north korean position.

The north korean army and the majority of its infrastructure are deep underground beyond the reach of nearly all our weapons.

North Korea ahas been preparing to be invaded , and practicing its counter movements for three generations nonstop now.

A war with north Korea would be disastrous and drawn out.

shutup faggots. it's happing

this is true. they also have a ton of artillery in mountain ranges so they're hard to target and they've been tunnelling for decades

>proxy war between china and usa

nk will annihilate soul.

>Nothing will happen.

Soon

If I was a chief of nukes of a country that had them, in case of ww3 I'd just fire all my shit at Israel regardless of what's going on. Let's I had 100 nukes, all of them would be pointed at Israel

Yawn. Can we just nuke these lemon heads and be done?

Except NK couldnt hit Tokyo without a dozen missiles, a whole lot of luck, and a good tail wind

eh, fuck Seoul. The U.S. has also been preparing for this for 50 years. I think you're vastly underestimating our ability to preemptively fuck shit up in norko. Artillery isn't invisible - they'll get a few shots off but eh, whatevs.

Now's a good time. The Jews aren't ready for it yet.

Umm no Sweetie, they have a eternal president

>murrica will finnish off korea in no time, trust me goy. People are oppressed and they want western values, they will welcome us with open arms.
Kek, it looks like majority of people even on Sup Forums are 89IQ brainlets unable to learn from past mistakes. This will be the biggest shitstorm and humanitarian disaster since WW2.

You don't want a north Korean Wifu user?

no, just the NWO finishing off the last remaining hold outs. PROPHECIES MUST BE FULLFILLED

>murrica will finnish off korea
remambah hypah waar

Does north korea have jets?

MFW america invades and finds zero opposition...

I wouldnt underestimate nork infantry

>Artillery not invincible
but they have bunkered deep for 60 years, they are not going to be exposed like the Iraqi forces were. I think what the US is planning, is sending in special forces to control strategic points and cities. They want to cut off the head of the serpent, and avoid any prolonged unwinnable war. It's easier to take down a centralized state than it is to take down some mountain guerrillas

already have. did it the instant trump bombed syria.

field kichens stopped soviets so sure starving norks will stop their zergrush after they find some food

there are bombs that launch 40 explosively-formed projectiles at 40 tanks all in one go. A single B-52 could eradicate an entire armoured division. Trying to save Seoul is the only real military problem.

were they ever not at war?

You gonna use that shit on fanatic nork infantry in mountains while having retarded ROE?