Asian Lives Matter

New video of Asian doctor being dragged off a United flight while screaming like a total bitch:

youtube.com/watch?v=62hXyBPxpBA

Should Asian lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

multiculturalmentalhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2011_CMAJ_CCIRH-Common-Mental-Health.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tA7QWY3Ukf4&t=176s
youtube.com/watch?v=I1VV1p4NIVY&t=122s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian lives matter slightly more than black lives and slightly less than white lives

>Slightly
Kys

But seriously the fact that all the passengers are freaked out but can't help but sit there and film it on their phone instead is probably the creepiest thing about this film.

Makes me think if something fucked up happened to me irl everyone would just sit there filming it on their phones it instead of helping me.

All Asian reservations must hang

GOOKS TO THE BACK OF THE BUS

The slanty eyed ching chongs must re-learn their place in society. Yes, it's very nice you attended medical school, but this is white man's air plane. Chinks are kicked off first.

Tired of the smart asian meme, as someone who lives in asian central I have to tell you that they are dumb as fuck.

I want to see a documentary about the mental health system in china, it would be hilarious. Probably a bunch of retards chained to a basement wall or people being turned into dogfood.

They did a study, something like 80% of the asian / brown immigrants we get have a mental illness.

Not sure if this is the study but have a look.

multiculturalmentalhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2011_CMAJ_CCIRH-Common-Mental-Health.pdf

Sweet we got memes hot off the press

/trv/ fag here just so you guys know, Chinese guys are always doing this shit on flights. They're fucking notorious for this kind of shit. Not sure why it's always Chinese guys doing this but It's always the case.

Seriously why was he such a total pussy?
Literal REEEE and then suddenly he's a ragdoll.

I'd like to know this guy's fucking story. That shit wasn't normal. That was beyond something sinple like shock.
>I have to go home just kill me
Fucking seriously?

guess hes wondering why someone would throw him out of a plane.

Why is this news ?

He was just being a drama queen so he could milk sympathy. Normal reaction for a mental retard.

Whenever something out of the ordinary happens on a plane in America it becomes front page news instantly. Not sure, probably a 9/11 thing.

my sides

United's response was "we regret that our flgiht was overbooked" and "we're not pressing charges for forcibly removing this very specific passenger rather than let the stewardess sit out the flight"

Because he's Chinese, they are always the ones that freak the hell out on flights. The women are never like this but the men, it's always like 1/15 will freak the fuck out for some reason.

owned that chink

>fighting cops
Even if corrupt ones is a very dangerous move

because he didn't do anything wrong except get on an overbooked flight

the airline kicked off four random people to make room for some off duty employees who needed to be somewhere

nobody volunteered so they picked a few

guy starts yelling that he's a doctor and has to make this flight

instead of find somebody else they got a few cops to come on board and drag him off

all because their employees riding free are more important than paying customers

also what if he really had patients waiting?

>oh moi gawwwwd
>OH MAI GWOAAD
ahahahahaha hahaha
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck

Could you guys imagine this EVER happening during the Obama years? Think about it. During the 8 years of Obama's presidency, we never saw a video of a white guy brutalizing some minority, and then the business refusing to apologize.

Maybe liberals were right. Trump's presidency did "normalize racism" or some shit.

the white man IS BACK ON TOP

This guy is like he needs to stop monkeying around or sumthin'!

Literally the fucking worst

That fucking demographic of white women is one of the worst things on this god damn planet

"nooooo stopppp don't do that nooooo look at what you did to him!"

fuck off lady they're doing their fucking job, mind your own fucking business

god almighty

BACK ON TOP BABY
BACK
ON

If they helped the guy they would not only forfeit their ticket, but would be on a no-fly list and also be arrested.

The best thing just happened - a piece of shit is not only going to lose his job, but the Asian guy is going to be a multi-millionaire.

It's his fault for resisting, things are to be settled outside the plane
Of course, you can counterargue that the crew & police did not read him his rights and consequences (he's senior after all and won't know about overbooking and stuff)

10/10

why is that raging faggot a doctor? WTF

just leave the fucking plane man and catch another flight

what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

Because if he struggled and hit someone. It is no longer forceful removal due to a contact breach on his side and becomes a he assault someone he on the no fly list.

Typical fucking chink.

I PAY FOR PRANE I NO HAVE REAVE I PAY YOU REAVE GWAILO MY MONEY MORE BETTER THAN YOU MONEY I PAY FOR PRANE ONE ONE ON PRANE MATTER ME

he should never have been put in a position to resist or not

if I buy my ticket and you now want to kick me off to give my seat to somebody riding free we have a fucking problem and I'm not moving either

that was horrible business practice on the part of the airline and I would think twice before choosing them after seeing this

>a white guy brutalizing some minority
The guy dragging him was black.

SPICY MEME

>read him his rights
>on a commercial aeroplane

L M F A O fuck off redditor

Top kek

He's told to leave. He doesn't. Then everybody bitches when *gasp* the air marshals drag him off the plane.

Next week we'll have some guy shout, "I HAVE A BOMB!!! LOLZ JUST KIDDING" and his ass get dragged off, and everybody will cry "but mah free speeech."

All these wanna' be edge lords screeching about the gub'ment. When you're told to leave a plane, YOU LEAVE THE PLANE.

He's ~60
All these plane concepts are probably foreign to him

I own the fucking plane and the tarmac, cunt. Get off or you're gonna get thrown off.

a black man WORKING FOR A WHITE MAN

>WHITES
>BACK
>ON
>TOP
>MAKE MINORITIES SCARED AGAIN

Fuck ĥim

I hope the mongoloid niggers that grabbed him get fired, but I know they will just go back to getting gibmedats.

I hope the asian man gets a very nice paycheck, and he is okay

I hope the jews at United lose some of their shekels.

>implying you have enough money to fly anyway

fuck off reddit

CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG

Agreed
The problem is overbooking and shiet flies in the face of conventional trade wisdom

you have the right but your shortsightedness will be the downfall of your company

>airport security
>cops

uh...more whites were kicked off i think

>that was horrible business practice on the part of the airline and I would think twice before choosing them after seeing this
Delta shill detected

Thats because Chinese people dont have souls. Not even memeing, they straight up dont possess humanity. That being said, UA was in the wrong here even if the rice nigger probably deserved it.

go back to r/the_kikes

Pick up that can.

So what is the actual story?
I refuse to believe the airline resorted to physical removal rather than just offering more money to switch flights.

wew
WEW

United Airlines should have never of picked an asian. They are nasty SOB's.

>Let's kill old people because they resisted

I guess the ride ends after all.

>captcha: wiggers calle

aaaaaw jesus you got me

Why are people freaking out about this? It's a nothing story.

Dumbass should have gotten off the plane. Anyone can be kicked off the plane at any time for any reason. It's private property.

When security comes in, don't scream and flail like a fucktard.

He didn't fly so good

I have enough frequent flyer miles to cross back and fourth across your shitty island 50 times and that's just this year so far

never fly united anyway though usually Korean air

Are you seriously on the side of the airline? They were complete Jews about this. They purposely sell too many tickets every fucking time. Why should this guy leave?

He paid for his seat. When you buy a ticket it's a contract, that obliges the airline to deliver your ass from A to B, using the exact flight specified in the ticket.
The chink will sue them for billions now and he will win.

You are one 100% cuckolded bootlicker.

>REEEEEE

Jesus Christ lmao.

This too.

"This is a complete outrage how dare you j-just don't do it to me hehe..."

Jesus that was fast.

pretty fucked up, they used dental floss to blindfold him and then dragged him out with a pair of chopsticks

united or delta are the only choices
>he only rides coach

Wrong. Anyone can be bumped. It happens frequently and says so in the print for any ticket purchase.

12/10

fucking incredible.

Is that what this is about? Like why did this happen? I also don't understand why Sup Forums seems to hate Asians.

yeah blacks don't have the best reasoning or comprehension skills but at least there's some humanity there
at least with the mixed variety we have here in the states

the chinks I've ran across in labs at the university have always been SO fucking weird.
inhumane
robotic

The contract goes both ways, moron.

This sense of entitlement is sickening.

If you want to pitch a fit and make an ass out of yourself, I for one am not going to make you a hero on the Internet when the cops drag your ass off.

>rice nigger

Holy shit kek, I'm keeping that. You're probably right though.

>falling for the flying jew

Airlines constantly overbook and will almost always send your luggage on a different flight than yours, all while charging premium price and removing all the things that used to make flying comfortable.

I won't even step onto a plane unless I've paid less than 120 dollars for a ticket.

A lot of americucks and canacucks will unironically defend the airline.

People getting thrown out of planes because the company is incapable of keeping numbers have become a norm in the west and they are ok with it.

someone call his wife

Kek

Who are you quoting? When did I say he should die?

He's on a plane. He has no rights. You're a fucking idiot way out of your depth.

You're retarded. Shouting I have a bomb and getting the shit kicked out of you for trying to explain that you need to stay on the flight is not the same thing.

The airline could have handled this BEFORE BOARDING. Every passenger has a ticket. Every ticket has an assigned seat number.

United fucked up and their actions of inexcusable.

>incapable of keeping numbers

They overbook intentionally. Whether that practice is wrong or right is irrelevant - millions of people have gotten bumped without going full retard.

Answer me this /pol, if this was a white man would your reaction be different?

Wow that's really cool reddit

How would you feel of your grandma or mother was kicked off a plane that they paid for and did nothing wrong? Your arse would have to go back to the airport to pick them up after they spent hours checking in their bags and waiting to board. Then do it all over again when they have another flight.

I think it would have a ton of difference if they weren't allowed to board and anyone who goes late, that's their problem and shouldn't be allowed to board. Same goes even if they are a flight crew trying to get to their planes, maybe they should have gotten there earlier before people were allowed to board.

Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhahahaha

> that fucking white lady screaming "OHMYGAWD! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!"

Fucking nation wreckers all.

The white guy wouldn't have spazzed out like this rice nigger.

>The chink will sue them for billions now and he will win
As he should. Ask anyone who is told to get off the plane due to overbooking should.

However, the issue is that he screamed like an autistic rhesus monkey when he refused to get off.

He was told to leave. He did not.

He was offered compensation. He said no.

He chose to stand there like a spoiled child, because nobody is ever allowed to make mistakes, the world must revolve around him always... and the cops took care of him. I do not feel sorry for this fool.

>How would you feel of your grandma or mother was kicked off a plane that they paid for and did nothing wrong?

They don't care about him because he's Asian. It's a double standard.

This is now a REE thread.

>Were the myg0t videos the first appearance of ree?
youtube.com/watch?v=tA7QWY3Ukf4&t=176s

youtube.com/watch?v=I1VV1p4NIVY&t=122s

Also, I can't find a mod for SKyrim that turns Fus Ru Dah into REEEEEE, pls halp

I wrongly assumed he was white throughout the first thread then pics of him stated popping up

pretty sure I've been consistent

IT IS NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO GET BUMPED OFF FLIGHTS YOU FUCKING DUMB KIDS.

There wont be any "asian lives matter" because asian men are busy being cucks and asian women are busing fucking white men

actually it sucks because I spent more time on a plane than at my own damn house that's why I get upset by seeing customers treated this way because I could be in the next seat any fucking time