What if we actually do go to war with North Korea?

What if we actually do go to war with North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IkzgzAQLn2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>furshit

MODS MODS MODS

then you finally yiff in hell

seems like it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

nothing, (((you))) will loose another one, amigo

america gets btfo by slanted eyes for the second time

>dailymail
HA

>What if we actually do go to war with North Korea?

then North Korea would stop existing and we can focus on other shit

Then the apocalypse is inevitable and I can finally start collecting furry scalps

ITT HANOI HELICOPTER (((ICONIC))) PHOTO

Then we'll take over all of Asia and finally teach the yellow man how to be civilized.

Kek.

why the hate

US, South Korea and Japan will bomb the shit out of NK

if you ever saw how fucked north korea is, you would not be soo worried north korea turned into a anarchist state.

then we can finally reinstate the Great British Empire after 100 long years.

What's funny is the fact that the youth of SK doesn't want to unified anymore. They think the people of NK will just be leeches.

Then North Korea will get shit on by Canada and America.

nk would be a just war

And they used to blame America for "dividing their country."

How times have changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkzgzAQLn2w

i don't know, M.A.S.H. will make a comeback...

t. butthurt anime posters

They're autistic and they flip their shit if someone posts something that they vaguely dislike.

I thought you'd have noticed by now, considering that as soon as you slightly disagree about the most unimportant detail with le ebin Sup Forums hibemind you get labeled a shill.

Welcome to nu/pol/, enjoy your stay.

Never start a land war in Asia.

I really wonder what Sup Forums would have been like during the Cold War, when almost every day there was a risk of nuclear war with the Soviet Union.

>it aint me ultimate EDM/DUBSTEP ULTRA COMPLIATION 2017 starts playing

what WHEN, not what if

It would last 30 seconds. This whole Seoul would be obliterated meme is bullshit. 1950s soviet tech vs the full might of the US Military in a formal war.

I bet with modern stuff we could coordinate the destruction of every single gun pointed at South Korea without the gooks even knowing.

fuck off furfag. You are nu/pol/

shut the fuck up furfag

North Korea could be taken out with a single bomb, if it was deemed necessary. The country is a fucking mess though, it wouldn't be able to withstand a single week of actual combat.

I lost a lot of faith in Trump over his actions in Syria, but I'm all for fucking up North Korea.

Can't wait

Wake me up when its time to start rounding up the Jews

North Korea is done in less than a week, but stop worrying war is as far as it was a couple of years ago.

Hopefully we won't try the whole occupation thing and just go for total war. Those people are brainwashed, they'll never accept south Korea's government

It'll be like Civ V in real life. They have outdated technology.

Would be awesome desu

I don't want to fight Syria but taking out the chinks I'm all for

Remember

Only good commie is a dead commie

99.9% of the population are fanatic zealots for their leader. We'd literally have to nuke the population centers.

Kick back and watch the shitstorm unfold, what else?

>implying I'm a furfag

No, I just don't go throwing a fucking tantrum because someone posted a 2d picture of a cartoon character.
You know, like hundreds of weeb faggots do literally all the fucking time and no one cares.

See, this is precisely what I meant.

>being this butthurt

Well your fat ass can't move so I don't think you have to worry about being drafted.

I hope Pyongyang isn't nuked it's so pretty.

>What if we actually do go to war with North Korea?
It'll be over in less than a month.

Uniformed Army is easy peazy victory.

It's the asymmetric warfare that is a bitch.

t. tumblr poster

nitw is shit