Seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco, hawaii,Tokyo,Seoul will all be nuked by north korea

seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco, hawaii,Tokyo,Seoul will all be nuked by north korea.

29 million dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuP6KbIsNK4
windytv.com/?37.776,-121.867,9
youtube.com/watch?v=TV2qOCZ2KQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just for arguments sake how far outside seattle would I have to live to watch liberals die but still survive to see Washington free of the commie filth?

>29 million dead
I find it hard to believe that the missiles will make it past Japan.

Also, whatever happens I hope there is plenty of HD footage of the happenings and not some 1990's era camera phone grainy ass photo sideshow shit.

No just Cali the Norks are dumb

>Vancouver makes it out okay.

I want to believe.

you don't think we have the technology to shoot down a shittly made nuclear-shit missile?

>hope there is plenty of HD footage
You faggots getting bombed better grab a camera and get us live feeds

>seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco, [...] will all be nuked by north korea.

DO IT! DO IT NOW!

nuclear fallout will be blown to the east.

can't wait to see the footage

Fuck yes please

so kitsap county is good?

I know if it's russia I'm fucked cause they'll go for bangor sub base but if norks hit downtown seattle I might OK

how big would the fallout zone be if this actually happened ?

Sounds like America uncucked.

Go ahead just means a lot of dead niggers, spics, and gays.

just watch how the amazon spooks who work near the bog buildings react.

If they start moving out you need to leave seattle instantly.

>implying the missiles won't get shot down by the 8 different defense systems we've got in place
You underestimate the shittiness and propaganda of the North Korea

Wew. That was close

And not a single shit was given that day

yes you will see the fireworks from the other side of the puget sound

Fuck I work near the middle. God damn at least I won't survive and die a horrible death.

Kek

bullshit

there could be a whole bunch of dead south koreans though

West coast wind patterns usually blow over to the pacific so the ocean will be irradiated to hell as will the coastline. Any storm system that forms over the pacific would theoretically be radioactive.

You mean North Korea, North Korea, North Korea, North Korea, North Korea, North Korea and North Korea will be nuked by North Korea. Right?

Brought about by your GOD DAMN VAGINAS

Please destroy California

Those submarines are undetectable.

>Portland
Nice knowing you guys

i guess you don't know how warheads work.

sweet

I better go buy some bubbly

>I find it hard to believe that the missiles will make it past Japan.

This user is right. Missiles won't make it past Japan. There will however be a lot of dead South Koreans. There are 50 million in all, 10 million in Seoul. I guess 35 million will die

I used to live right by Pratt Park

glad I got the fuck out of there a few years ago

wouldn't have been so bad without all the homeless

>liberal shitholes get nuked

>seattle, portland, los angeles, and san francisco nuked

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Submarines.

This city is dead already. I should have left years ago.

pretty interesting, thanks. kek approved

youtube.com/watch?v=vuP6KbIsNK4

windytv.com/?37.776,-121.867,9

It blows into SF from the sea then to the rest of bay area.

Praise Kek.

>Implying it won't be Pearl Harbor again.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=TV2qOCZ2KQc

>honolulu

Well, it'll probably be pretty at least.

>Implying missile defense doesn't exit
>Implying half of their missiles won't fail
>Implying they even have intercontinental missiles
>Implying they do have operational nukes

North Korea =/= Russia or China. Also, their nukes barely match the first US nukes.

Please hit dc and Jew York too.

Thanks.

Lol

why would NK do ICE's work for them?

>NK nuke reaches San Francisco
>maximum 20,000 dead
>doesn't even get past the bridge

my bedroom too pls

TRIPS

Kim.. start the maps

>>seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco will be nuked

This is what I want to know. I'm living NE of SF and want to see the bright light from my porch

WEST COAST CONFILCT ON 4/20/17

KEK WILLS IT

Plz best Korea bless those heretics

>NK subs
what, do they have a guy in a barrel floating out in the ocean or something?

NK would be smart to attack Hawaii

Hawaii is actually not covered under the NATO treaty

No other country would be obligated to respond to the attack, whereas they would be if the missile fell anywhere else

sorry Hawaii bros, sorry you always have to take the brunt end of our wars, we couldn't afford your insurance

I GUESS REROLL THEN

Tokyo would be unfortunate but it'd be worth it to see all the other US cities wiped out.

With what fucking nukes you mouthbreather.

It was always too late.

No

They have WW2-era bombs

Someone might get hit, but it'll be via truck across the border, a shipping container, or a suicide sub attack on a coastline.

They actually got a lot of them, enough to wipe out the liberals.

>seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco,
Sounds good.

>lediit spacing
Good post, but stop this please.

>all of commiefornia gone

literally nothing of value will be lost

The biggest NK nuke wouldn't even get past the bridges lmao.

that map would be accurate except the highest yielding Nork nuke ever tested was only 10k not 16k. Even smaller than the hiro bomb.

I doubt North Korea has nukes that powerful. If they tried to nuke Cali, it'd just be large population centers...so...stay in the country tonight.

>mfw Trump's attack on Syria was the first step in a plan to frighten the Norks into launching a nuclear attack on America which wipes out millions of Liberals, crippling the Democrat voting base and guaranteeing a century of Republican leadership

Is this what 64-D Backgammon looks like?

>implying they have that many nukes
>implying the nukes they have are even as potent as the ones dropped in WWII
>implying those nukes could even make it close to that distance without failing

They'd be lucky to get one to Tokyo. By then they'd be dust. Say what you want about Kimmy boy he's soft though. He's living a good life. If he even tries it he squanders everything and looks like a fool in eyes of history.

This and the man doesn't come across as much of a patriot willing to sacrifice anything.

Literally nothing to fear.

They have 70 subs at least. Interesting that no one talks about that.

> Los Angeles is on the list

mah dude

no meming . what the chance kim nuking the fuck out of us?

I don't know shit about nukes, but this is the Hiroshima bomb. 16 kilotons. I know NK has supposedly can't launch very far but do they not have weapons in the megatons?

Zero.

So many libcucks will die if those places are nuked

BASED KIM teaching amerifats a lesson they won't forget

Almost nothing, assuming they have any working nukes it would be detected and launched using 1960s era technology and would get destroyed.

Their likely vast stockpiles of VX nerve gas are more of a problem.

Hopefully he drops them all on Seattle.

Man ur an idiot. The moment a ICBM is launched satellites pick this up, then the USA launches an intercept ICBM which will practically act like antiflak and destroy the missile.

>the NK bucket armada approaches
oh shit I'm fucking terrified

bullshit, they couldn't build an actual nuke if they tried. The only shit they have is the dirty bombs.

Dirty bombs that mysteriously end up in the hands of terrorist groups world wide after the fall of NK.

You do realize nukes can be launched out of submarines tens of miles off the coast?

We would be caught by "surprise" as they vaporize the coastal liberal cities like Pearl Harbor style.

HURRY THE FUCK UP and nuke.. ffs.. nothing ever good will happen in my lifetime.

|
>mfw seattle, portland, los angeles, san francisco, and hawaii get glassed

and nothing of value was lost

>They have 70 subs at least.
That make tons of noise and are ample targets for sub-hunters.

Seeing as we already have a Carrier group stationed in Nork waters those submarines would have to sneak past the most sophisticated radar tracking systems and Naval defense weaponry in the modern world with ww2 soviet era technology.

I'd like to see them try.

Nork subs getting that close to US territorial waters would be detected (and destroyed).

You do realize Nork submarines make tons of noise?

More likely that they have operatives within U.S. cities than capable nuclear warhead delivery.

More Like Canada, Fresno, Ocean, Ocean, and NKorea. Their targeting systems and missile tech is on point.

NK doesn't have the technology to launch missiles from their submarines. Most of their submarine force are cold war-era midget submarines.

South Korea should be more worried than anyone.

They'll be nuked first out of principle. Those are some brave motherfuckers living that close.

Here in the US? Any nuke detected could be possibly intercepted even before it gets near Hawaii. Japan's a real target though. Very possible.

They should have just moved Seoul further away, morons

US navy probably has sea drones now that look for subs too.