Did our resistance to Trump's bombing of /ourguy/ finally scare away the t_D shills?

Did our resistance to Trump's bombing of /ourguy/ finally scare away the t_D shills?

Or are you guys still here?
*clears throat*
TRUMP IS A SELLOUT

The lion of Damascus will prevail.

Trump will redeem himself if he leaves Assad alone and concentrates all his energy of wiping NK off the map.

accurate

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY HILLARY CLINTON AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU HAVE TO COUNTER THAT FACT EXCEPT
>hurr CTR
>durr leftypol
>hurr discord

Reddit outnumbers us
mods delete all anti-reddit threads
Sup Forums is dead and reddit killed it

Guys would someone just tell me if I'm meant to be a Trump supporter, a Putin supporter, or what

Why are we even still talking about Trump?

The guy is fucking finished, man. He's getting maybe 40 delegates tops, and that's being generous, according to what Nate Silver writes on project538.com. After 8 years of Obama, people want someone who's got a proven record of having consistent conservative values and who hasn't alienated half of the voter base with his divisive comments and demagogic rhetoric.

I can't support Klumpf especially after he's turned out to be just another neocon Jewish puppet. Trump is fucking finished, he's not recovering from this. This really was the last straw. All the credible news outlets estimate his approval rates at something like 40% anyway, that's lower than any other president at this point.

Do you HONESTLY think that Klumpf can recover after launching the nuclear missile codes at based Assad? I mean, do you even read the /sg/ threads? Everyone knows you cannot Mossad the Assad. There even was a Turkish minister who said that he didn't like Assad in 2011 and he has since then resigned and is no longer the minister. There is clearly a curse associated with people who try to Mossad the Assad.

Literally all the prominent intellectuals who used to support Klumpf and helped him win the election like Stefan Molyneux and also Jared Taylor have repudiated Klumpf, and no longer want him to have access to the nuclear codes.

I'm telling you man, Klumpflets are delusional if they think they can keep the nuclear codes. Klumpf will get impeached any second now. It's just a matter of time.

Even Sup Forums, which makes up about 95,3% of his supporters, according to Nate Silver has turned on him. He's not getting the nuclear codes anymore. He'll have the nuclear codes taken away from him any second now.

I even heard from sources that there are people on their way to take away the nuclear codes from wummpf as we speak.

>*clears throat*
Get the fuck out of here ShareBlue nigger.

inb4 reddit faggots respond to this seriously

this is the reason why there is any controversy AT ALL that DONALD TRUMP FUCKING SELLOUT TRAITOR PIECE OF SHIT GLOBALIST

You have to burn away the dross to get the purest metal. The userbase might have dropped if they really are gone but Sup Forums will be better for it in the long run.

figure it out for yourself.

Why can't leftists make memes for shit?

we had a gore thread earlier today, was a big success. we triggered 6-7 t_d redditors with it, before mods shot it down. that and horsefucking seem to be the antidote to the_cultists

*sips tea*

Libertarians and (((libertarians))) should be round up and executed

don't ask me i just stole it. also, it's pretty fitting

rundown on said thread?

>*sips tea*
See? You faggots can't fit in for shit. Immediately recognizable by your posting. Next time you want to infiltrate Sup Forums make yourself comfortable with words like kike or nigger. Your faggoty RPing is an obvious red flag.

>he can't pick up bait this obvious
really nigger

reddit just leave for Christ's sake

You guys dun goofed.

Sage

>refresh page
>Sup Forums still loads

Leddit killed what again?

shareblue is a lazy faggot
you just can't buy good meme
at least your guys learned from friday and changed your fucking file names.

trump is kike puppet

Taken from /ptg/. This is ridiculous.

While I understand Trump needs his feet held to the fire for kotowing to globalists, it's obvious that the shill army is deriving too much pleasure out of it.
Thinking of just turning #resist into a seething cesspool of anti-Semitism.

nah im good
>kike and nigger is the code word to authenticity
get your mummy on the keyboard

1. nobody cares
2. go the fuck back to t_d

I don't know how to look up the number of posts like that guy did, but could we get him to do it for the term neocon as well? That word has been everywhere the last few days

>While I understand Trump needs his feet held to the fire for kotowing to globalists
He needs a little more that that, concern troll.

You're way too obvious.
Sup Forumslacks are forged in the fire of shitposting, shaped by the constant hammering of trolls, and quenched in the blood of shills. This place is immune to you.

that's pretty good, considering t_d's overall lazy, sloppy retardedness

>rapidly post every minute
>get called out
>silence
>7 minutes later says "nigger"
Get the okay for using naughty-words on your infiltration? Again, too fucking obvious. ShareBlue just go.

>You're way too obvious.
that's what t_d considers their nuclear option

the trump campaign was the most fun a shitposter could possibly have

but now the reality of life in our giant open air prison sets in. don't forget to pay your taxes

More like
>Everyone who is pro-Trump is a redditor!

You faggots need to go.
Can't Stump.

>t_d
>t_d's
>t_d
Back to posting every minute with Reddit lingo, huh?

>unironically supporting a kike lover invading to help moderate beheaders to just turn everyone in syria into rapefugees

so this is the power of nu-pol

>2017
>Thinking this site isn't overrun with reddit/ifunny fags

yes. so you understand it. now fuck off

>unironically calling it nu-pol

PAY DENBTS

Keep it up. You're only turning everyone away from your cause with this transparency and solidifying their support for Trump. If anything, to know you fucktards got so butthurt that you decided to piss in an ocean of piss makes love Trump's desicion even more.

First decent meme you faggots have come up with in 4 days. You managed to find one plebbitor with shop skills. Good for you!

>i-i just act and post like reddit so reddit c-can understand
Goddamn pathetic.

>using 2013 memes
we did it redit!

when in doubt you always can sniff out The_Donaldists by just how deeply they really, unironically care.

>1 post by this ID
>t_D

Didn't you welfare niggers just announce a new national debt of €226.36 billion for 2017? The debnts keep accruing. Get a fucking job, Niggeropoulos.

t. 56%

>The_Donaldists
What's that? Not t_d anymore? Are we starting to learn how to disguise ourselves now?

Nigger, are you implying that Hillary would be any better right now?
Trump could be 100% plant and it wouldn't change the fact that millions of people have come together under what he campaigned for. That alone made it worth it to me.
Until the storm passes, I will continue to name the Jew and hope we can squeeze useful shit out of this admin.
No way in hell will I give the kikes the satisfaction of working towards unseating the person everyone was united under. I will push toward our goals, not abandon them because yet another world leader folded to kike influence.

shill

You keep l claiming I'm reddit while you drown in debt, Greece

>keep
I just did once stop being obsessed newfag

This post reeks of reddit. Go back

mods are like HIV, reddit is like the common cold.
I'll buy this site off gookmoot if it kills me.

You are correct. I care about my country. Why is this a bad thing?