Can somebody without memeing tell me how likely it is that we're going to war without North Korea...

Can somebody without memeing tell me how likely it is that we're going to war without North Korea? On one hand I feel like Trump actually has the balls to do it, but on the other hand it seems like DPRK starts waving their dick around and threatening war every couple of years and it never amounts to anything. I'm hoping we go to war because it would be entertaining as hell to watch, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet.

>vote drumpf to stop ww3
>two months later, we talk about 2 different wars

We were conned pretty hard

Murica never changes

I sincerely doubt we will see North Korea fall in our lifetimes.

They serve an important purpose in the peace between the east and west, and neither side will allow them to disappear.

desu its more likely than ever.

China has to distance itself from this garbage and Xi Jinping should know this by now. Since China is going to become the worlds largest economy and a major player world wide it has to make sure to stay away from this NK fiasco. Its damaging as hell.

The friendlier the world is towards China the easier its inevitable expansion will be.

Im sure North Koreas time as a bargaining chip is near its end. Even if Trump fails domestically and in the middle east on everything he can always claim that he set the people of North Korea free which would make his presidency a success.

you didn't vote though desu

no but i shilled for drumpf and for free

north korean artillery is in mountain ranges so they're difficult to target. also they've been tunnelling for decades throughout the region. american air superiority would only play a very small part

Here's a post I wrote a few hours ago regarding the situation.

There is no arbitrary deal where both parties agree and shake hands while only one of them benefits. China MUST derive something out of this.

Hillary wouldn't have been any better in regards to war. But she would have also appealed to gays and minorities and further fucked up the society of this country.

>Leaf

I know im not saying that Hillary is even 1% better im just saying that we got conned

>t. shariablue

say nigger

What did you expect? You knew from the beginning that he was supporting the jews.

>We
Eat shit, moose fucker.
Not likely.
Korea can't afford it. It's more a show of force. One aircraft carrier can't do much on its own.
>anti air
>submarine
>N Korea air force
He (Trump) is leaving just enough rope to hang by. Korea takes the bait and attacks, or Korea sees this as a threat and stops.

It's about the only way I see this working out.

Without memeing? You won't be drafted, so don't worry about it.

Look at it from a geopolitical point of view, China would rather nuke NK instead of letting America invade, build military bases and have American forces right on the Chinese-North Korean borders.

Everything the US is doing right now isn't to threaten North Korea, it's to threaten China in to taking action. You Americans need to realize that China sees NK as a liability, but at the same time as a necessary buffer-zone between American forces in South Korea and China's borders.

I feel bad for North Koreans, I wish the best for every single person over there, hopefully a bloodless coup funded by the Chinese regime puts an end to this conflict.

look at my filename retarded faggot

beyond that, its awful what goes on in that country. its run like a giant cult where if you dont drink the koolaid, you get sent to a concentration camp. can't even imagine such horror.

Thanks for this post mate

Technically the Korean war never actually ended.

You've been at war with them for quite a long time.

Jokes on you, we never officially declared war on Korea

I am concerned about the refugee crisis that would happen if North Korea is invaded. They have like 25 million people. Those people would have to go somewhere once the government is toppled.

20%