Round table discussion - Lowering World Population

How would the "Elites" lower the world's population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6tnHnPPkwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuclear war

poisoning the food supply with estrogen to turn men into fags and women into butch dykes. Pretty much Canada desu.

I dont really understand how filling the food supply with estrogen will make only men faggy but women somehow butch. Women dont get "their food" inserted with testosterone. Wouldnt females only be more feminine?

it has already begun. There will never be a sudden apocalypse style reduction in human population. Through control of energy, food, and the money supply the elites have control over every individual, institution, and government, and can use these means to subtly depopulate the people at will. The primary means will be displacement through climate catastrophes (it has already begun), poison in the food supply (already begun), and disease (the recent ebola epidemic, etc).

The population in developed countries (whites) has been decreasing for quite some time now. White genocide may seem like a meme but once all of India/Bangladesh/Pakistan get flooded and all of China poisoned through the air it will all be too late.

mostly by polluting our food, water, soil. our environments in general.

they just letting it happen because it would effect their profits to change things now. they even lobby for politicians to pass laws to keep it quiet and keep things going.

Hormone imbalances result in more test being produced by women to compensate but estrogen suppresses it in men because we need a higher amount that is never reached. Estrogen can become testosterone in the ovaries which causes women to ovulate.

THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY. WE ARE BEING POISONED

abortion, adding sterilizing agents to food, adding poison to food, adding chemicals to vaccines that can cause mental damage or cause illness, etc

is monsanto the most evil company on the planet?

Women turn excess estrogen into test.

if they are poising our food then where do they get their food? are they eating the same food us and or are the growing special food, and where?

Expensive food isn't poisoned.

anything owned by jews is evil

If it's kosher it's safe too.

War, famine and pestilence

like what expensive food? need to start buying these pure food

Let your tap water sit on top of a white surface it will be stained yellow. They are poisoning us

sterilize the poor, i live in brazil i know what i'm talking about

Buy kosher

like half the food at my store is kosher. They have a little logo on it. a "U" or a "K" with a circle around it. I see it on even cleaning cemicals

Making it seem as socially unacceptable, other sneaky things to make sure white goyim stay in a cuck cage.

Seems like we are about to find out.

they use war as population control and to boost the econamy, because after big wars people have to re-build - this makes the round table glaoblists more richer

>Implying they want to
>Implying they are not perfectly happy living in gated communities in advanced countries while the rest of humanity is squeezed to death as long as we continue to feed our shekkels upwards through taxes and consumption like good goyim (not against Jews, btw, just in general all elites).

>wow you have 30 children what a loser!
Instead of
>wow look at how much human life you brought to the world, good job!
Enemies of fertility are enemies of life.

all the ones at the top are jews though. the ones under them are a mixture of jews and goy that they have in their secret free mason cults

I think Bill Burr's cruise ship idea is pretty reasonable

I would just kill all niggers and sand niggers

How?

The people at the top all share one thing in common and it's not ethnicity: it's wealth and power.

Sure, Jews are disproportionately represented in their ranks but you have more in common with me, an average middle-class Jew than you do with the goyim in the globalist elite.

The lifestyles and view of the world is dictated to some extent by material realities which are completely different for them than for us and cut across ethnic, religious, or political lines.

the niggers are the last ones they would kill because they are stupid and that makes for good sheep

This. Turn the middle east into a glass crater.

the world's population isn't growing in the 1st world, in fact it's in decline. if you want to lower world's population you have to hit the places where it is increasing. Africa, India and the Middle East. cultural marxism has already done that in the West. so you would focus on the places that pose a problem.

you could promote birth control and sterilization though vaccination in shit stain parts of the world.

wtf i love kosher now out of the way schlomo that loaf of bread is mine

A woman gave birth to 69 children and died at age 76 in the 1700s.

AIDS Virus

youtube.com/watch?v=o6tnHnPPkwQ

sounds like a good idea

By genociding the whites, no more science, no more charity: mass famines, ultra high infant mortality rate.

By not helping them anymore. Easy.

The attack on women is the most effective attack, a single woman can give 69 children, empowering a family people, locality and nation and so they take her out of her life giving role and put her in an office for empowerment, what is more empowering then having soldiers, politicians, and various sectors of sons?

GMO are the future tho'

Well, Indontmthink they want to. I think they'd want a higher and higher population, to fuel their economic furnace, and a population that basically believes what they're told and doesn't do things like have interests outside of their job and home ownership. "Good" immigrants, basically.

What is more empowering then giving life to humans?

thy dont want less population, they just want to get rid of the smart ones (whites, asians) and keep the niggers and sand sleepers

Oh easy question. Feeding us to giantesses. >_

normalizing and propagating faggotry, obesity, social justice destabilization, war, bad food choices, degenerate culture, bad pharmaceuticals...the list goes on...

why do they need/want to lower it? the more of the masses there are the more power they have over them. they can give money to a few, favored slaves, to protect them from the unwashed poor. most of the poor work for them for chump change one way or the other. the fewer the people more the chance everyone well be on equal footing or the strong/skilled can take from the rich / escape from under their thumb

they wont start killing us off until they can make willless slaves

Fuck "life". Others aren't good for you, and a competing tribe thriving means you losing, unless you're well separated and sedentary. What you want is yourself and your tribe outnumbering everyone else.

Sterilise 95% of the human race.

How?

Because more white people means more white power.

how about
-promoting abortion
-enforcing degeneracy through culture
-making it expensive as fuck to have kids
-brainwashing said kids to be even worse than you

my solution is the smartest and it actually explains what's currently happening to europe and other white people.

I want (You)s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently not. In Unfinished Agenda - Rockefeller Report they propose to keep birth and death rates constant, i.e. a net zero birth/death rate.

Put something in the food that only triggers when a certain set of junk genes are present.

Completely random sterilisation. Nobody is murdered, we just get older and die, and few are left to reproduce.

If you're English you have all the genes of all englishmen.

They would not. That was a rational thing to do to make life better for all and even out the power distribution. They just want more slaves concentraited in one spot and to drill a strict heirarchy into people.

If they are poisoning our food and they eat special food they why dont they live longer? They all die in their 80s just like the average. Some live a little longer but not much to explain the theory.

Retard, less comrades means weaker.

Everyone has different junk genes though.

creating water scarcity, then turning water into a commodity, patenting seeds. nuke countries that don't use the patented seeds.

eating healthy doesnt mean you have to break your bank account 2bh

home cooked meals of natural foods are way cheaper in the long run than eating fast food for example. most people i know who are chronically broke spend most of their money eating out.

just go for the non-americanized version of foods. buy real cheese instead of velveeta. buy rice instead of ricearoni. try to eat quality meats when possible, don't be afraid to buy non-organic vegetables but the ones that you eat the most of try to buy organic. like if you eat a shit load of lettuce or a lot of potatoes, go organic for those. if you don't eat peppers 10 times a week and just buy them once in awhile go for the cheaper ones, whatever. just think of reducing your toxic load.

but its a lot better for you to eat vegetables that have pesticide residues on them and a steak pumped full of antibiotics than an average dominoes pizza for example. the less processed the food, the less it'll fuck with your long term health.

If you're white the most you can do for your people is having as many white children as possible in order to increase the power of the white race.

Why is there a woman at the table?

Slow and steady. Keeping the birthrate of the population you are trying to control as low as possible is the endgame. Encouraging infighting between the family unit. Separating fathers from their kids. Teaching and promoting feminism in all levels of public indoctrination.

That makes no sense. You honestly believe that 95% of people suddenly being sterile would'nt make people suspicious? Are you thick?

why they would?
>btw to lower the population you just need to increase it to cause a territory to be unable to hold such population causing masive crime famine and health problems.

Do you look English, does someone else look English?
You share same pool of genes, do you differentiate between individual ants?

Are you thick?

I never claimed anything of the sort.
Of course people would be suspicious why they're fucking and hardly any kids are born.

But could they do anything to reverse it?
No.

A modified version of small pox would pretty quickly decimate the population if introduced to a few major cities across the glode simultaneously.

Designed Virus

Simple. You break up the traditional family unit.

>Encourage people to become gay/lesbian/trans
>Make women work under the guise of femminsim till they are old and can't have children
>destroy modern values, encourage hook up culture and slutting around for both sexes.

Auschwitz -planet .

Making diseases to get rid of the unproductive negro.

Why would I want to kill my race?

That's not how it would work.
It would trigger when only certain junk DNA is active in a person.

It wouldn't target via race or ethnicity. It would be completely random.

If you have XXX = sterile
If you don't have XXX then you would remain fertile.

Make XXX something completely random within human junk DNA.

I could be sterile, you could be sterile. It would be random.

Birth control, family planning, abortion, cigarettes, cell phones, wifi, x-rays, quack medicine, hand guns, cars, mono-culture genetically engineered food, garbage labeled as food, drugs, alcohol, what can't they kill you with?

They won't. The elites aren't afraid of overpopulation because they already have theirs. They're the Eloi and the starving masses are their Morlocks.

Why not. Kill one man your a murderer, kill 10 your a soldier, kill 1000 your a general, kill 10000 your a king, kill them all and youbare god.

I'm talking about the third world here.

India, Bangladesh, China ect. ect.

Sadly, they only seem interested in boosting population growth

>All these pro-population-reduction comments
Remind me again why Sup Forums hates the jew?

>checking my own oi vey ID and doubledubs

Yes which is why white power and population thrive and they aren't intent on exterminating the white race.

You could do it in the third world too.

Everyone has junk genes.

If you can't get the genetic host to make them infertile into them via food, do it via vaccine or water.

Hell. Make it an aerosol and spray it with a crop duster like what was done with VX.

Would you really want to be alive when the kikes outnumber you two too one?

The quicker you die the less you suffer.

Checking yourself is a sin to kek.

Bill Gates talked about a synthetic airborne virus manufactured on a computer. They've already created "super smallpox" by taking a self cloning monkey virus and genetically attaching it to a microbial infection

This. Obviously worked for the west.

And also the myth of superpopulation. For example in my country we are 47 million while Germany is 85 and it's smaller.

This myth was propagated with the baby boomers here, my parents were told jokes for having 4 kids.

Gates said it could kill 30 million in a year.

Wouldn't even make a dent into India.

forgot image

>Would you really want to be alive when the kikes outnumber you two too one?

How would that even work? Jews are like 16 million people...

If you don't have children you will be destroyed, you need to have 40 kids.

ever hear of pottengers experiments on cats and their diets? he would feed a group of cats food that agreed with their biology, raw meat, and another group of cats food that didn't agree with their biology, cooked meat and some other shit like condensed milk.

here were the results:

>The first generations had healthy offspring but were prone to disease and illness later in life.

>The second generation started to show health concerns in the middle of their lives.

>The third generation showed illness in the beginning of life, with some dying at birth or barely living to 6 months old and having problems reproducing.

>The fourth generation did not exist.

dont the early parts of those results sound a bit like humans post industrialized food? older people getting sick in old age. their children getting sicker younger. now the last couple of generations we've been having more people born with autoimmune conditions and shit like autism. a lot of people are having fertility problems.

eventually if we keep going at the rate we're going we won't exist, we'll be like that 4th generation of cats if we keep doing shit that doesn't agree with our biology.

Utopia.

I watched this tv show, what a pitty they cancelled it.

white (and asian) people have the will to get work done, but for the most part their fire has burned out. they maintain the status quo which has benefit to them, but more so for the rich. color people have fire, but it burns fast (roit for a few days at most), and jumps around (this week they're mad at cops, next month they're mad at public schools, etc).
there is a "good" balance between the two currently. the whites/asians come up with plans that the rich own and is then made/sold to the PoC.

the more people there are the more money they can take from them and really, its not even about the money any longer. the rich have so much wealth they can buy anything they want. its all about power over others now. there is pleasure in knowing you make in interest alone in one day more than a family will make in several generations, seeing how far you can push someone for what you paying them, or setting back and knowing you can afford to help others but dont

Sterilize the population:
>Chemicals in water supply
>FDA approval of birth control in food
>Load foods full of estrogenic materials, both synthesized and natural.

Propaganda:
>Normalize adoption
>Normalize homosexuality
>Normalize bachelor life
>Antagonize married life

Politically:
>Abortion clinics
>Free birth control
>Sex education
>Write policies that eventually lead to mass starvation

Well, shit. Is there a way to avoid this kikery and increase my test. level?

Fun fact. In the show they manufacture a flu scare just like they did in the UK in reality with the H1N1 tamiflu that began making people either infertile or just bumping them off.

I remember having a cough and the doctor telling me it was H1N1 and prescribing me that stuff. Pretty glad I didn't take it though.

If a biological warfare germ killed 30 million a year for 20 years it would still take 22 years for India to be half its current population provided no new people were being born.

30 million a year wouldn't be enough.