User go die for israel or I go tell daddy and jared

user go die for israel or I go tell daddy and jared

hhhnnnnnnnnggggg

Is plastic surgery degenerate?

no why would it be?

it turns ugly girls into 10s like pic related

Its abolutely degenerate, its the definition of degeneracy. A woman who gets plastic surgery to fool men into being attracted to her is literally weakening the gene pool.

Because if you breed with a girl who has plastic surgery, you still get ugly children. It's helps spreading bad genes.

You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence, your stupidity is most likely orders of magnitude more potent than you're even capable of realizing.

Your jokes are tired, your logical fallacies are plentiful, and there's probably nothing particularly interesting about you. The fact that you come here and you can be in the know with all the niche tropes that get thrown around doesn't say anything about your character other than you're excellent at wasting your precious time.

You have no defense in this situation Accept it and realize you could be improving yourself right now, you barely functional, narcissistic peasant

I'm happy I never fell for the IVANKA 2024 meme. She and her satanic husband have to be immured alive into The Wall.

user support plastic surgery and israel or i go tell daddy

Nice copypasta Hans.

just get your kids plastic surgery, problem solved.

>brown eyes

weird feet
skinny legs
so much makeup on face, no idea what face actually looks like

Why get nose shrinking surgery to marry a jew?

Lets ask the korean gooks.

Would you become a commie if it meant you could seize her means of reproduction?

>dying for any woman other than mummy cath
plebs, the lotta ya

CTR..shill

>dying for anyone
cuck

trump is pathetic
literally sold his family to the jews or even tributed them with his daughters in order to get their support

most likely a jew himself by this point

at least hillary isn't even hiding it

>he wouldn't lay down his life for king and country
pakis fuck off

i would literally convert to judaism and be sacrificed in their rituals for satan or whatever just to have a chance to suck her toes...

>weird feet
pleb spotted, those are A+ tier

yes goy die so your degenerate society can live

>there's people here who rather fake kike over this syrian goddess

but isn't that going to happen to us all anyway?

you shouldn't fight for it at least