Why can't black people go viral?

Is it because whites are racist and refuse to share something if it stars a black person?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2012/07/05/156292172/aids-in-black-america-a-public-health-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitpost

>taking your crying baby to an exam

only black moms would take their kid to school with them

Fucking white people. I don't get why this shit doesn't get vir-OHHH SHIT NIGGA DAT BITCH LASHUNDA BEATING LAQUISHA NAKED IN THE STREET CAUSE SHE REALIZE LAQUISHA IS THE BABY MAMA OF HER MAN!!!! WORLL STAAAAAAAAAR AYEEEEEEE AHAHA

Why does this have to go viral? Because its a black man doing something that resembles fatherhood? Is that not racist?

is that classroom in america?

SJW narrative btfo

Why didn't the father take care of him?

I found another one

They do. It's called AIDS.

Because I don't give a shit about some preacher doing preacher things
>hey guys look black people are just like you white People
>please accept us DDDDDD:

>Why can't black people go viral?
But they have! They're basically a virus on all humanity.

>nothing to feel uncomfortable about
Uh
What
She's taking a baby somewhere it should not be

But people of color go viral all the time when they wash up on European shores.

turn on tv
look outside
listen to radio

EVERYONE trying to be black

npr.org/2012/07/05/156292172/aids-in-black-america-a-public-health-crisis
that viral enough for ya, homie?

This is cringy as fuck
>that virtue signalling by the professor
>being such a bad mom, failing your primary purpose as a female that even a random stranger can do a better job than you

This actually fits their narrative. OP's bait is complaining that no one gives a shit when black people do it but do give a shit when white people do.

user she is in the glorious institution of indoc-learning. This child doesn't know it, but she is being quietly instilled with values that embrace diversity and tolerance. She is the budding flower that will Make America Progress Again. You're not against progress are you??

Because white babies are cute and precious and black babies are genetic garbage.

Some negress in my microeconomics class brought her kids to the final. The fucking white male prof told her to fuck off and then she chimped out. Had a good laugh

>1 post by this ID

at least SAGE this you literal NIGGERS

>college professors
>literally glorified babysitters
Memes come to life; it really is beautiful.

He probably doesn't even know there is a baby on his back

go choke on a waffle you fucking racist doofus

Can someone explain to me why niggers feel like they deserve distinction for acting like they aren't pieces of shit?

Good.
At my college they made it against the rules to bring children there "because of insurance policies" "incase something were to happen like a light falls and hits them".
I would say my college is pretty based, but its a libcuck college, with NO guns allowed via their own rules making it a federal offense to carry on campus, AND they let refugees from fucking syria attend the school.

>cunts
>in college
Absolutely terrible. Just made worse that bitch has a baby she neglecting.

>being so inferior to have the need to make everything go viral to impress the world of all the accomplishments

The only viral problem they have is sickle cell

Came here to say this.

AIDS was bretty viral

>>>>>>sneakers for sale

""""university of Nambia"""""

SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT RESPOND
SAGE
REMOVE MODS WHO DO NOT REMOVE SHIT LIKE THIS

Every class I've ever taken has had a no baby policy.
The only places they're allowed on campus are lobbies and common areas, and even that is frowned upon.

Thats bullshit and you know it

The black kid who says "that's racist" has gone viral.
Ironic, isn't it?

Theyre already viral. Its called AIDs.

But they can.

Welcome to the age of 'inclusion' user. Now everyone belongs in the same classroom. Not qualified? Into the classroom you go. Literally retarded? Into the classroom you go. Can't even speak the language? Into the classroom you go. You are a baby? Into the classroom you go. Some shitskin that walked into my country illegally? Into the classroom you go.

t. teachfag

They already have with Ebola and AIDS.