Do you honestly believe that the USA will one day cease to be the only superpower in this world?

Do you honestly believe that the USA will one day cease to be the only superpower in this world?

I cant see into the future, but i dont really think that in a 100 years the USA will still hold their might monopoly.

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitica.ru/en/article/counter-hegemony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I cant see into the future
Oh no that sucks

Larger, more longstanding empires have fallen. It's just our turn.

When the petrodollar fails we are completely fucked

Even a monkey knows that the only future for your countries is being part of a caliphate.

to be perfectly honest I don't really know what makes their mighty monopoly, so I really cant say

We could do another hundred, maybe not as the only superpower though. If China stagnates like Japan, we have at least 100 years

We'll be several smaller countries before 100 years is out.

We'll never stop being the super power, as long as every other nation keeps talking about us.
>have you seen that trump mate?
>did you hear what the U.S. did to Syria?
>Atleast we're not fat slobs like Americans!

Wether it's good or bad, we are the World's Entertainment. Our president is a meme, our politics are memes, why do you think we do such controversial stuff?

CAUSE IT MAKES US MONEY VIA MEDIA.

>Roman Empire
>British Empire
>Mongol Empire
>Ottoman Empire

All much bigger than the current American/Israel "Empire"

To think some how America is excused from this idea and reoccurring pattern its pretty stupid.

It will happen its just a matter of when.

Through most of history, there has been several great powers at any given time. This past century is unique in that there was only two after the war, and now only one. I think the US will eventually get matched in power by others.

the population, the money, the army

Considering the deep philosophical and emotional crises the USA and the West in general will have to face over the next 20 years alone.. I'd give them another 40 years max.

No

USA is a continent spanning country boardering the two main oceans. The scale of American agriculture cannot be replicated anywhere else. We are mainly a temperate climate, not taiga or desert.

America is currently the third largest oil producer, number 4 dramatically smaller.

Whatever political changes, nothing short of a Yellowstone eruption will make this patch of land insignificant in the world arena.

obviously, all cycles must end.

who will emerge next is fairly questionable though

40 years is way too soon for them to cease being a superpower, I say 100 to 200 years and that's not that long in the grand scheme of thing.

Yep America itself is already showing signs its falling apart from the inside out. this isnt just a dark defeatist Sup Forums view either this is just logical take a look at the media. Tensions all across the board are at all time highs, Racial/Social, Economical, Political, Ideology, Religion, ect, ect, you get the drift. But especially now its gotten to a point where people disagree so much they dont want to listen to the other side at all. Thus leads to eternal conflict thus leads to ultimatums.

I'd say none, once the US is longer number, they'll just find an excuse to empty their 5000 war head, maybe after a few million yeas a multicell organism will become intelligent, and maybe they'll do this shit all over again. only one this remains: Anarchy.

I'm sorry, I was typing while smoking a joint, interesting result though.

I believe that Canada will be become the next influential country after America. Canada shall usher in the Cuckold Era.

We will be colonizing Mars in 100 years. That truly will be what divides the powers.

Muh Roman Empire

Predictable rainfall patterns and thousands of square miles of good alluvial topsoil means nothing?

Yes, it's Greenlands turn next

>America
>empire

pls, we're just the most powerful nation fighting for the globalists right now. As soon as the last remnants of ethnic nationalism (China, Russia, parts of east asia) are subdued, we will be able to merge with Europe as leaders of the new world order of nations.

>we will be able to merge with Europe as leaders of the new world order of nations
>we
LOL

Didn't most of their tomahawk missiles get shot down or missed target? They don't hold technological supremacy anymore. We are going back to a multipolar world where US, Russia and China will be equivalent.

Multipolar World is commie speak for World Communism.

I think it's the opposite. A multipolar world means countries will be attracted to the sphere of influence that suits them the most.

>that threatens them the most
ftfy

if focusing on america first and avoiding pointless wars means the us will no longer be a "super power", i'm all for it

Mate no, please. Dugin shared this on his FB not too long ago. geopolitica.ru/en/article/counter-hegemony

"Multipolarity" is the same crap they call "Multilateralism" over there at the UN, and incidentally that's exactly what Russia and China want too: more power to the UN. So then the US and other western nations can vote "globally" and "democratically" on how to spread the western wealth, which is already happening btw through the enforcement of the Kyoto Protocol. One country, one vote, this is exactly what it will lead to.

I think it will still rule for a few hundred years yet like Britain did, the question remains though, can it achieve as much?

China gets two more votes from Forbidden Palace

There are two threats. One is China and the other is future Caliphate. BUT, I think China is starting to stagnate like Japan (their birth rate isn't that different from Japan iirc. It certainly is well below replacement rate) and future Caliphate will not be a thing until the latter half of this century (if that will ever happen).

Some people might say Russia will be the new threat but they cannot even sustain their economy right now.

I-nu-it!

lmfaooo

6000 nukes

remember the 6000 nigger