Trump, build the Space Elevator or you're gonna get primaried

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-company-gets-patent-for-20-kilometre-high-space-elevator/article25998462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mine one asteroid
>Sell trillions of dollars of Nickel and Iron
>Iron and nickel are now worthless

Who would build the space elevator? Should it be government subsidized or are there are private companies who are engaging/could engage in this project?

>Mine one asteroid of gold and platinum, >revolutionise tech with dirt cheap gold/platinum super conditioning components
> create a utopia similar to trudeaus Canada

>Mine one asteroid of gold and platinum

Do these exist? I thought they were either Nickel and Iron or Ice.

>Who would build the space elevator?

The US government.

>Should it be government subsidized or are there are private companies who are engaging/could engage in this project?

Government should own it, earn all the profit, and eliminate all taxes.

oh this meme again

>>Mine one asteroid
>>Sell trillions of dollars of Nickel and Iron
>>Iron and nickel are now worthless

Are you familiar with the concept of monopoly? We're talking about things like rare earth metals, so there is almost no supply.

And even if the market dropped 90%, we could still spend a few billion to mine trillions of dollars in materials.

And even if there were no market, the project would create material abundance by drastically reducing the cost of things. Sort of like getting a raise at work enable you to buy more things for the same effort.

Do you like making people pay taxes at gunpoint?

Who's to say the elite wouldn't just take the rewards for themselves then? The government would likely build the space elevator and use it to solidify their monopoly on utilities.

I guess the government stole everything Tesla owned just as a meme

>Who's to say the elite wouldn't just take the rewards for themselves then?

You think the elites are gonna maintain control once the normies realize there is no reason for them to have paid taxes their whole life?

Will the space elevator stop the elites from being replaced with another set of elites? I want to be optimistic about this and I do think eliminated taxes is feasible, but I don't see the space elevator as something we can stop elitists from taking control of.

Top fucking tier

Get it UP!

Don't knock it.

>Will the space elevator stop the elites from being replaced with another set of elites?

Will exposure of decades of outright economic fraud wake up the normies? What if they find out our GDP could be $200,000 per capita right now?

I hear gay sex with a black dude is better in space... you fucking degenerate.

You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence, your stupidity is most likely orders of magnitude more potent than you're even capable of realizing.

Your jokes are tired, your logical fallacies are plentiful, and there's probably nothing particularly interesting about you. The fact that you come here and you can be in the know with all the niche tropes that get thrown around doesn't say anything about your character other than you're excellent at wasting your precious time.

You have no defense in this situation. Accept it and realize you could be improving yourself right now, you barely functional, narcissistic peasant.

>You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are.

Well, I'm on Sup Forums. So...

>your logical fallacies are plentiful

It's odd that you can't seem to articulate anything. And that we beat your country in 2 world wars.

World peace: accomplished.

Top-tier copypasta

The US government can't build an orbital ring on its own since they will have to build tethers in other countries

This is as pathetic as trying to meme SOLAR FREAKIN ROADWAYS into existence.

Will you take the space elevator pill?

Except the science here is actually solid, you fucking leaf.

It could be done without even covering more than a couple of countries, muchless requiring tethers in many countries.

Also how can they get anyone on the orbital ring? Through structure will be stationary and the inner ring will be moving faster than orbital speed. In order to couple with the inner ring, you have to use energy to get up to speed, which is what a rocket does.

Regular space elevators get their energy from the rotation of the earth, an orbital ring has no such thing.

Everything is nothing and nothing is everything just try and kill me I'll just wake up in a dimension where I survive.
Would you fuck a horse? Well you just considered it because I asked you about it.
Your brain had to picture yourself doing it for a nano second before it could reject it.
Now you're a horse fucker I own you pony boy.
Nothing gold can stay you say? May your showers always be golden girls

>create utopia similar to trudeaus Canada
What did he mean by this?

Yes.

What? You go up the space elevator. Pretend it's a railroad track, it's kind of like that.

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>holy imprimatur

DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South, and by the sea-shore; the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the river Euphrates'

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.''

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

This is your last chance. After this, there will be no turning back. You either take the blue pill, go back to sleep and wake up to believe... that Yaweh is your God. Or, you take the red pill... and it will show you just how deep the rabbi's hell goes.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE JEW TRICK IS?

The whole point of a space elevator is to get things into orbit. You don't get into orbit by going straight up, you need a shitton of horizontal speed.

In order for anything to be placed in orbit from an orbital ring, the ring needs to be spinning at orbital speed. To get on that spinning ring, you need to accelerate to speed, negating the need for the orbital ring in the first place.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. You stupid bitch, all rightious fucking NIGGER, Alex! YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Can't let the normies get rich...

>You don't get into orbit by going straight up, you need a shitton of horizontal speed.

That's also not true. At all. No one is this dumb, you're a shill.

Kill yourself, you piece of shit boot licking faggot!

Where will we find the space waifus?

Here you go.

>Let's build a space elivator with resources we don't have
>For a space community that doesn't exist
>To service colonies we don't have
>To help astronauts that aren't there
Get fucked faggot, we are NOT letting shitskins into space

The whole point of the space elevator is to get these things faggot. And all we have to do is put a "Whites only" sign on the elevator door, and we will be fine.

Shill. How much are the bankers paying you to come lie to everyone so their slaves don't wake up?

Dude, blacks and muslims can come on. They just have to promise not to shoot anyone or Allahu Akbar.

Go on then, how do you propose we put a 100 mile steel rope weighing thousands of tons into space?
And say your answer is "mega rok't" what happens when it doesn't attach to your counter weight and falls back down to Earth, creating immeasurable destruction? Who's going to fund that project?

>Go on then, how do you propose we put a 100 mile steel rope weighing thousands of tons into space?

Rockets.

>And say your answer is "mega rok't" what happens when it doesn't attach to your counter weight and falls back down to Earth, creating immeasurable destruction?

It would burn up on reentry. Like most things that aren't a gigantic asteroid.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-company-gets-patent-for-20-kilometre-high-space-elevator/article25998462/

These are interesting ideas, but in terms of benefits compared to cost, the Orbital Ring is just tits. (launch loop is badass, too).

Only half of it would be out of atmosphere, still lots to not burn up, and unlike asteroids made of ice and rock this is made of metal.
Rockets are simply too weak to carry a weight of such magnitude! One of the rockets Tesla is using with the reusable launcher (falcon 9) can only carry something like 3 tons at one time.
Don't get me wrong I love the idea of a Space Elevator but it's practically impossible.

pls no, i cant get tendies on my own. i have so many more gbp to spend