Catholicuck Hate Thread

Lets continue to BTFO eurocathlicuck English shitposter who quotes texts he hasn't read and doesn't understand.

Also, lets permaban him for shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=2af4gcS-b9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholics are the only Christians. Protestants are no better than jews.

>MY GAWD IS DIFRENT BECUZ THE KING WANTED TO GET HIS DICK SUCKED
Degenerate kike puppets gtfo

This is a Protestant hate and mockery thread

Except both Catholicuckism and Kikeism are based on empty incantations and Satanic rituals that Christ denounced.

this

PS the current pope is a faggot fake pope

Joel Osteen is a faggot

YES

I'm Roman Catholic and proud.

Uh ok. They're even more cucked than Catholicucks. Believe in satanic rituals and also openly support sodomy.

So you're proud toworship crackers instead of Jesus?

But according to Protestant thought they're more closer to Christ by the shear virtue of breaking communion with the "big, bad, evil" Catholic Church

Aight Christians
Non-christian here, who is going to Hell between:
-Orthodox
-Catholics
-Protestants ?

I cannot even tell what you are trying to say.

Most certainly Protestants

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Pretty much all of them

Why do preiests cum on crackers?

People who lived a wretched life from all Chuches/denominations.

Yes, the crackers are parts of Jesus.

Protestantism hinges on the shear fact that you broke away from the One, True Church and ran away like criminals forging your own

If by lived a wretched life you mean havent accepted Christ... correct

Why do Protestants cut their babies dicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y&t=6s

Tell me Sup Forums, would you follow Pious XIII in Crusade against the sarracens?

Oh really. Where is the biblical evidence for perverts wearing Jew hats being Dah Ah One Ah Holy Ah Church Ah?

Use a quite from the Bible, not an outside text no matter how soon after the Bible it may have been written.

The one and only ttue answer is
the infidels

youtube.com/watch?v=2af4gcS-b9Y

What a fucking faggot

Catholicism and Protestantism are becoming cuck religions by being enforced liberal shit in them.
Meanwhile Orthodoxy remains untouched because of based Russia.

I wish I was catholic. Not Latino tho.

The catholicuck leadership went full degenerate after vatican II.

>tfw American
>tfw uncircumcized

Actually catholicuckism became cucked upon the election of the first Pope.

>kansas city
top zozzle

No way in hell does the US have a 70 percent circumcision rate

People like to claim the degeneracy started with Francisco, but he is just following the program set decades ago by the church hierarchy.

New and interesting
Fucking faggot

flow; and the bread, a part of creation, he has established as his own Body, from which he gives increase to our bodies."

Source: St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Against Heresies, 180 A.D.:

"So then, if the mixed cup and the manufactured bread receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, that is to say, the Blood and Body of Christ, which fortify and build up the substance of our flesh, how can these people claim that the flesh is incapable of receiving God's gift of eternal life, when it is nourished by Christ's Blood and Body and is His member? As the blessed apostle says in his letter to the Ephesians, 'For we are members of His Body, of His flesh and of His bones' (Eph. 5:30). He is not talking about some kind of 'spiritual' and 'invisible' man, 'for a spirit does not have flesh an bones' (Lk. 24:39). No, he is talking of the organism possessed by a real human being, composed of flesh and nerves and bones. It is this which is nourished by the cup which is His Blood, and is fortified by the bread which is His Body. The stem of the vine takes root in the earth and eventually bears fruit, and 'the grain of wheat falls into the earth' (Jn. 12:24), dissolves, rises again, multiplied by the all-containing Spirit of God, and finally after skilled processing, is put to human use. These two then receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, which is the Body and Blood of Christ."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely

Named Gnosis". Book 5:2, 2-3, circa 180 A.D. "For just as the bread which comes from the earth, having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread, but the Eucharist, consisting of two realities, earthly and heavenly, so our bodies, having received the Eucharist, are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely named Gnosis". Book 4:18 4-5, circa 180 A.D.

Protestants cannot explain this

Only a few decades ago most of their Churches were under strict communist control, something they never managed to achieve with the Catholic ones in communist states. Not to mention the time when the Patriarch of Constantinople became a Turkish puppet. They are doing good now, and I'm unironically happy about it but there is no reason to get cocky just because we have a shitty Pope.

Who cares if Peter is not the pope. What matters is all the early church fathers deny the five solaes of Protestantism

Yes! Shitposter arrives!

Care to post anything else you haven't read?

Explain how Irenaeus denies the real presence in light of these quotes since you are so smart

So far, zero Protestant can do this

The papacy in Rome is the greatest tyranny the world has ever seen.

t. 32nd degree

Sorry, didn't know that you were all a bunch of retarded jews. Well, it was clear you are all retarded, but kikes?

The one that always breaks down calling for the genocide of all white men?

And i wont. Its utterly irrelevant.

Come on. Post more garbage you haven't read

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

Why did he make a priesthood?

The fact that you are autistic enough to make a whole thread about me shows that you secretly love me

He used to post from a Philippines flag. Maybe a white guy stole his waifu before he moved to the UK.

Oh, so he uses a proxy to double shitpost? Or another computer? Haha. Never realized.

I kind of do. Haha.

Yep, he has posted from more than one IP in a thread before.

so pol is basicly full of edgy city children
this is not surpising but it is something that you know is true and makes you sad and when you actually get it on paper it makes you even sadder

HOL UP U SAYIN WE WUZ BIZHOPS N SHIEEEET?

When will Catholics and Orthodoxy band together to BTFO Protestants once and for all?

O wow. What would Dah Ah Holy Ah Faddah think of this???

Benedict was the first to call for importation of rapefugees.

Kys. If you loved me you would reply my emails

They'll try at Armageddon but will be BTFOd

That is you thinking about me

But Protestant deny early christian

Lets get fag married in your rectory catholicuck

Hahaha

You mean enforced (((liberal))) shit.

>posts a gif of a kike/kike lover

What? We dont worship crackers and statues and swallow.priest cum though.

Then I fag fuck your asshole now

And you think of gay sex with me

>faulty Gospel of Peter
>Peter is the entire basis for the Church
>Church Fathers condemn the Gospel according to Peter

Surely, Christ would form his Church on Peter who the early church fathers would condemn his work while forming their church on one verse where he is then called satan right after.

lol.

Catholics.

Nothing but violent shitskins.

Uh-oh Catholics just kidding! I won't say anything don't want to get murdered for heresy! Please forgive me!

lol.

Fucking Catholics.

American """"""""""""Christianity""""""""""""