youtube.com/watch?v=WnEmeD8jCoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True

>Only accomplishment is an imploding healthcare bill
Admit it, you're a nigger who only likes him cause you're black

he was ok

our history must mean your lifetime.

Obama was as autopilot as they get

Yeah right, a president who does crack and get his dick sucked by faggots and trannies

Autopresident.

Obama was the worst President in U.S history, you can't even debate this fact

>Easily in the top five gayest presidents in our history

FTFY, Barry loves the cock.

>imploding healthcare bill

>still lasting to this day because neocons are too scared to repeal it because their consitituents would vote them out

Pls leave

You mispelled worthless scumbag nigger

What? He was easily one of the best presidents we ever had? He was contemplative, deliberate, articulate, and passionate. What do we have now? I TV show host and serial molester. Obama did not get more done because racists like those here on Sup Forums opposed him every step of the way.

If there's one thing we can all agree on is that he did pretty good for a black guy

Bullshit.. Obama was terrible

>me in 2008
>"I don't like him, but hopefully blacks will finally stop complaining
>"Muh son Trayveon Martin"
We say some the shit Trump says retarded, but Obama's "my son Trayveon" will forever being the dumbest thing ever

>bailed out failing companies with taxpayer money
>doubled the national debt
>spied on nearly everyone
>bombed a shitton of durka durka burka burkas (this time for no reason)
>didn't remove weed from Schedule 1

>top five of greatest presidents

>who is George W Bush

how? didn't he just hand a huge stack of cash to iran for no reason?

it's being generous to say he was average

>getting cucked by Iran and looking weak compared the Soviet
>Bush was worse
Never forget Jimmy Carter

Why waste your breath?

Because you don't understand what he meant.

Wrong.

>who is drumpf

This.

He was pretty mediocre. Not great, but nowhere near the worst. Just was kinda there for 8 years.

Who's this nigger?

jimmy carter was based, jews are still pissed at him to this day for dropping intel on israel's nuclear secrets. you only know the jewish media's narrative of carter's presidency, like some faggy plebbit poster.

>top criminal presidents
>Nixon
>Obama
>Bush
>Clinton

>Osama Bin laden
>Healthcare that is so bad it replaced your party with the opposition party at every level
This is basically all.
How could America elect this Marxist race-baiting, anti-White, anti-Western, anti-law, anti-constitution, all-talk-no-action meme?

>Didn't jump straight into war in Syria after the chemical incident
>was sometimes an annoying thorn in the side of Israel
He occasionally had his moments, i'll give him that. But still a piece of shit for the most of it. But then what American president hasn't for the past 50 years.

>Jimmy Carter
>Camp David

Nixon still a fantastic president despite being a crinimal

>2008: Runs vs McCain and Sarah Palin
>2012: Runs vs a Mormom
I wonder how?

the guy before Lincoln was pretty shit.

I unironically consider Obama one of the 5 worst presidents this country has ever had, along with Buchanan, Wilson, FDR, and LBJ

Real Talk, but Obama is probably mid-tier as far as presidents go. He subverted Congress on way too many occasions and effectively extended the power of the executive branch for future generations to abuse. He presided over an okayish recovery, but thanks to the above, did little to bolster it by being dovish. His foreign policy was way too milquetoast and he dropped the ball way too hard by ignoring Syria until 2013, where he then just looked the other way and gave Carte Blanche to Russia for that and Ukraine.

Ultimately, he was way too hands off after Bush II and he needed to be much more aggressive about certain things like infrastructure, financial regulation and healthcare. Now we only have mediocre policies that accomplished little and set us up for failure and pain in the long term.

how ? why? not fucking up isn't an answer

I know that the American political party power changes to the opposition every 8 years but why did this guy even win the nomination of his party, he has no talents except for his charisma and teleprompter-reading ability.

Says something about (((our))) history.

"This thug with prior arrests that got shot for assaulting a man? He could be my son!"
Obama immediately would side against law enforcement in this shooting controversial simply because the victims were his skin color. My grandpa, uncle, and dad all working law enforcement and if they ever had to shoot a black male for attacking them, Obama would probably call that thug a hero too.

I was born with Bush Senior and grew up with Clinton. I'm starting to think that we'll never have a president that doesn't support war.

"Support," and "peacekeeping."

I'm waiting for the day when nation that don't support war, stop wearing blue, UN helmets. Even if it means leaving the UN.

>UN peacekeeping force

Fuck, you. It's our troops.

Democrats were smart enough to realize they could could minorities and liberals to vote Obama because he was black and no other reason. Seriously, this is a junior senator in his first term that got elected off of "I'm black, vote for me!"

*an, and

if the world descends into a wider war less than a year after he leaves...then surely top 10

He was far far better than the orange baboon we have now.

Why are modern conservatives so retarded?

well that is why I want to be president.

I'm a conservative, but a real one.

No involvement in foreign wars, preservation of or national parks and public lands. Real conservatism is something that's been forgotten. In favor if idiotic religious fervor.

>GOD WILL PROVIDE!

Give me one, and I mean one, fucking example of that. Life is simple, and it doesn't seem to involve god at all.

>One of the top five
Was at my polling place when a black lady walked in, spent half a second to vote, then backed away. A guy came up and asked if she was done and her response (I kid you not) was "I don't care about anyone else. Just wanted to vote for Obama." in the most niggerish tone.
>She couldn't even read the goddamn ballot, but wanted to vote for Obama because he was black. How in the fuck is that a good presidency when your own voters don't give a fuck about your shitty ass policies and welfare and instead vote because you're a nigger.

Obama was President for half of OP's life

even if this were true user is still right about it being his only accomplishment

>inb4 muh Osama strike carried out by forces independent of the President entirely

To be honest, I voted for Trump, but after he showed that he was just another neocon puppet, I think he needs to be impeached. I should have voted for someone more peaceful like Bernie. It's just not safe to have Trump as president

besides the "yes, we can shirts", what did he achieve as a president?

pls serious answers.

black lives matter

He was status quo as fuck. He didn't change anything. He was a bottom-level president.

That's saying A LOT positively, about him. I don't give a fuck that he was black. Everybody is white in the US until they do something that matters.

Don't believe me? Tell me you knew who the fuck he was until he ran for president.

You can't.

>yes, we can
youtube.com/watch?v=WnEmeD8jCoU

You're retarded.

If he's impeached, we get Pence. It's like those retards that wanted Obama impeached without realizing, we'd get Biden.

>I didn't like this meatloaf very much, where is the shit sandwich?