What's the point of being moral and acting "good" when I'm going to die anyway...

What's the point of being moral and acting "good" when I'm going to die anyway? Why should I care about anything when all them "experts" are just humans that read some books written by other flawed humans? It seems that nowadays literally everything that comes out of a human mouth is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGefYlc1Ai0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should have some internalized sense of decency.

Just because information isn't always objective doesn't mean that you shouldn't pursue a deeper understanding of the world around you. You're gonna have to accept that the world isn't perfect if you ever want to be a part of it. The point isn't to be completely faultless in your knowledge/behavior, but just to try and act like a decent human being for the benefit of yourself and others.

tl;dr chill the fuck out

Define "decent".

Because you want other people to treat you well.
Golden rule.
What are you even asking, you from poland, 100% sure you are christian.

Sure but it seems like all Christian sheeps are ultra easy to exploit. In reality most smart Poles pretend to be real Christians in order to guilt trip other fags into helping them.

Not being a dick is a good start toward decency.

No Slav will openly call you a dick. They will start ignoring you until they need something from you and then act cool until they get what they want.

>Christian sheeps are ultra easy to exploit

No, they're just morons.

You're right
Time for us to go back to being barbarians

You don't do good expecting a reward otherwise it's worthless. You do good because you love others as yourself.

t. Christian

>You do good because you love others as yourself.
I hate myself.

Then you need to start by loving yourself, otherwise nothing you do will satisfy you.

If you're asking it means you want to be proven wrong, otherwise you would have killed yourself by now. Stop denying yourself what you want.

because that may sound strange but, GOOD PEOPLE actually fell good while doing good things, crazy right?

I not in mood for fapping right now.

>GOOD PEOPLE actually fell good while doing good things
That muslim terrorist in Sweden seems to be really happy with what he did.

>pic related
/thread

>What's the point of being moral and acting "good"
you tell me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGefYlc1Ai0

Poland brother, what is a game without rules? Life without morals is throwing your brain to the cosmic breeze and winding up in what ever dark corner it throws you to. What moral exists that isn't to improve yourself? Morals make you better.

an-caps in a nutshell

>Morals make you better.
They make you predictable and easier to control

If your philosophy is shit they do.

Many of the virtues make you stronger.

Wisdom, courage, fortitude, temperance, self-mastery, learning, are all traits that feed the will to power.

What you've done is basically take the entire canon of the various moralities and philosophies of the world, boiled them down to a single virtue [Compassion] and asked why you should do it, while completely ignoring every other philosophical system, moral rule, or virtuous trait so far imagined.

then go start acting bad then, see how far that gets you.

>this

I don't think we'd be here if it weren't for some kind of "existing" morality.

If you want people to respect you with dignity you must be a moral person. If you don't care if people want to kill you or put you in prison, then "Do what thou wilt."

Yeah man, I could also connect your nutsack to a car battery, and I'm sure it wouldn't matter because after your excruciating death there's eternal nothingness so I'm sure you'll be fine with it

if you survive maybe the electric shock will make you less of a faggot