WTF I OWE $11...

WTF I OWE $11,000 DOLLARS TO THE IRS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING MARRIAGE PENALTY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY A HOME AND HAVE A FAMILY

IS TRUMP WORKING ON THE STUPID TAX REFORM OR WHAT????? FUCK Sup Forums HOLD ME I WANNA DIE THE FUCK, ALREADY PAID SEVERAL TENS OF THOUSANDS WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uI80NWf7giM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting married
>ever

this type of shit is why birth rates are declining

What is marriage penelty

>falling for the marriage meme created by jews to destroy white men

I want to know this too.

how in the fuck do you owe that much and not be able to buy a home. Fuck off larping.

wait you actually thought trump was going to maga?

kek

op got married. Taxes are now based of joint income instead of solo income. So his rate goes up.

Yet the government wonders why intellectual citizens ate leaving and yet retarded illegals are coming in.

AccountingFag here. If OP owes $11k due to married status, he is making an unholy shitload of money, and so is his wife. Fuck you RichFag.

sooo...shareble doesn't want people to marry?
this is some spooky stuff

slide thread
sage

falling into jew meme that marriage is useless

marriage is eternal bond between man and women

How much do you make? How much does your spouse make? Are you filing together or seperate? Did employer already take some out of your pay? And are you using cheap software or an actual fucking accountant?

I'm not making that much. We are both software engineers doing an average salary.

>MARRIAGE PENALTY

>being so pathetic as to contractually cuckk oneself to a money-grubbing sarlacc
>being this addicted to dopamine

KILL
YOURSELF,
YOU
VILE,
LOWLY,
WORTHLESS
KEKOLD
CUNT

Close to 200k. Separate (yeah.. now I know that's stupid). My employer took a lot already. Paying an accountant because I'm too lazy.

So yeah, was about to say. Are you paying 11k as couple, or just you as an individual? Whichever case, talk with your accountant about how to set up a payment plan with the IRS. No need to take a loan out or anything.
Anyway, you will probably never own in SF or NYC. Sorry if that was the dream sold to you. But you could get a very nice house in white suburbs all over the country (or a rural mansion) in a few years and just telecommute. Important thing is to keep your cool.

>Fell for the marriage meme

You know they lack integrity and honour are prone to irrational fits of behaviour right?

Bad business not getting a prenup, the system is entirely rigged for fememes.

It's almost as if you didn't think things through when you got married.

Op is also obviously not the breadwinner in his own home.

Lolololololololololol

>tfw no sexy software programmer gf

No loan needed: I have savings. The thing is I wanted to use that for a down payment...

>Marriage

Basically if we were still dating and living together (even with a joint account iirc) this year we would get some money back from the government. But because we are married, for some stupid reason, we owe a lot of money... I seriously can't understand how this makes any sense, who the fuck is responsible for this scam?

>I'm not making that much
>200k
>an average salary
fuck off. If you're struggling to get a house, you're retarded and shouldn't be trusted with a mortgage anyways.

yeah i got shafted with the ACA penalty because trump didn't repeal and replace but i didn't get anally raped like you did son.

lol? do you know how much cost a 2 bedroom condo here??

>average salary.

NUMBERS or fuck off shill.

>Close to 200k.

So you are very well off and whinging about it. Eat shit. You are at the top of the real world economic food chain.

LA? learn to commute faggot.
he said 200k

I pay $900/month in taxes. When will this fat orange piece of shit cut taxes like he promised?

>Wanting to be lonely forever

numbers don't mean shit when you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world: you may think that 200k is a lot but it's not if there are no homes bellow 1m and the government tax the shit out of you...

Its a mystery

We will never know (((who))) is behind that scam

lying faggot. i saw this idea pushed in discord. im one of the people who joined last month so good luck trying to fucking find out which user i am spying on your shitty discord server

Don't marry a slut. If a woman sleeps around before she gets together with you, she will sleep around while she's married to you. If you want to marry, marry a super conservative virgin Christian girl...they are rare these days though.

LULz

Look on the bright side OP, at least you're not divorced yet :^)
youtu.be/uI80NWf7giM

>who the fuck is responsible for this scam?
The anti white Jews that Trump works for now

then move you. The fact that you have the inability and money to hire your own fucking accountant tells us all we need to know. You and your wife make enough bank to get by and you spend it all on stupid shit. I bet you shop at whole foods too.

>. I bet you shop at whole foods too.
lol you got me there, but I prefer to pay a few hundreds more per year to get organic food that buying gmos with carcinogenics

Stop acting like a hipster and then you can whine.
I make 15k a year and never have money issues
You deserve it

>have more in savings than many anons make in a year
>bitch about paying taxes because you are lazy and inefficient at being a richfag
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF

Today's marriage is an absolute scam that means nothing other than free wimmins-money.

>mariage penalty
In France when you marry, it's the opposite, you pay less taxes most of the time. But if you're single, you're like a lamb to be bled for tax services.

I'm not a richfag whining that I can't buy a Lamborghini, I'm just a normal dude trying to start a family, not sure why you all are reacting like a bunch of faggots

Why do you marry women you don't really know? Marriage is also hard work, but it can be nice if you are in it for more than just vagina Jew.
Another day, another victim. Remember that Mick Jagger and starts like that lost their million dollar fortunes because of women, you should have learned something from that. Not saying they were good husbands, but that's how it is.

same here my dude, i only had to pay 7k, and that was after the 12k deductible. fucks sake irs. leave me alone.

IRS fucked me over too. I'm going through a divorce, wife moved out a year ago and we're still finalizing paperwork so we still filed jointly as married. Thought I'd be getting back about $500 back from the state and federal but I got two letters from the state dept of education and us dept of education saying they're confiscating the refund because my soon-to-be-ex-wife still owes money in student loans (That she conveniently never told me about)

Marriage is a scam.

You know she didn't really love you when you can't agree to divorce monies between each other and you need legal institutions to tell you who gets what and how much you pay.

I think you need a new tax preparer.

KEK!!!

>tfw i married out of my race and got back a couple grand from the irs. HILARIOUS!!

Honestly this, did the divorce lead you here? Otherwise how the hell did you get married?

>tax cuts for interracial
>goyim who destroy himself gets tax cuts
>that will get rid of goyim

Why don't you go suck some organic cock

Should have went MGTOW.

To be honest, you're living outside your means if you're planning to start a family and aren't banking at least 3/4th of your yearly salary. $11k should be a small bump on the road. However, I suspect you're not very good financially.

Try to get a friend who is or a financial professional to help you in the future.

>banking
^btw I mean after expenses & tax by this; not literally putting it in a bank

Oh Trump is working hard alright.