I wonder what niggers in africa learn in history classes, about tribe life for 5000 life?

i wonder what niggers in africa learn in history classes, about tribe life for 5000 life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoThvKoCXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4qHYlQYa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers dont have class.

Whitey stole it all,

WE

What do krauts learn?

WIR

Something something

youtube.com/watch?v=OoThvKoCXbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4qHYlQYa4

and many such rituals...

>tribe life for 5000 life

the nigger is actually you

nice try attempting to shit on less privileged people's education and you making yourself look like the babboon

masterstroke

they probably study other countries. this is a shit thread.

saged.

gr8 b8 m8

Basically world history through a Bolshevik lens. The history of Africa is taught as a paradise ruined by evil White Christians. Of course, the Church funded schools don't say that.

idk, its not really political but its an interesting topic nonetheless.

>about tribe life for 5000 life?
go back to Sup Forums faggot

They learn to put condoms on sticks to stop the spreading of HIV so they literally put condoms on sticks before they rape

South African niggers learn the same lies we learn in the west, since SA is westernized. I'm curious what the niggers in Congo learn

>t. Angry darkie

>>t. Angry darkie
Imagine how much Sup Forumslacks would be screeching if Jews said this about Appalachian white people?

How to be a child soldier.

WARN

NAZIS

probably learning about how they wuz kangs n shit.

Not that there's anything WRONG with tribe life, but there's rich history of civilization besides Egypt.

Probably just learn about evil white devils

this picture is pointed to high

the ass and pussy is lower down

You tell us.

>"today we learn about Obama"
>niggers jumping on desks
>throws desks around
>beat the shit out of each other
>rape teacher
>killed by slightly wealthier niggers
>slightly being sturdier huts

In Africa children are keen to learn, because there are so few opportunities, they count it as a privilege, not like in America where they goof around.

I wonder if any of you have studied African history, or any kind of history? Are you really so ignorant that you genuinely believe there was no noteworthy history or civilization in Africa prior to colonization?

They learn about Africa empires and shit.

imagine how that classroom smells on a 105F day in nigeria

They are just trying to be funny. Poltards obsessively think of black people. It's strange jealousy.

i've been to places like this and it isn't too bad because their bodies are accustomed and they don't sweat like hambeasts with B.O.

imagine what it would smell like with a NEET Sup Forumstard sitting in there sweating out cheeto byproducts

i wish that we learned some african history in school. most of what i know are the colossal colonial failures like leopold in the congo and shit like that

i don't even think in college we had any real choices for classes about african history

For some reason the powers that be in the US have traditionally played an ugly game of ID politics against its black populace. The Internet has done a lot to help people self-educate, and understand history from a non-Eurocentric perspective.