Plastic Surgery Thread

I dont care how fake she is I would fuck the living daylights out of her

we know, DeShawn, you have no class, just like her.

POlitics

>Armo's who all love the BBC

No thanks.

People who get plastic surgery don't age well. They'll need to keep getting it to keep their fake look. Natural is best

White and proud and would still fuck her

Nigger/10
Absolutely disgusting.

would proudly shove my 4 inches deep inside

Can someone explain how she looks middle eastern. She is white. Mother & father are white. Im pictures from years ago she looked White. What kind of surgery did she do? Is she trying to recreate her half sisters' Kim Kardashian's success?

im probably getting the chin implant meme. costs $5k which sucks because im neet and my credit is horrible so I am not going to get approved for that. I will probably work a summer job to get it. I dont understand why plastic surgery is looked down on I think everyone here can acknowledge that people treat you better if you look good

What part of Alabama are you from?

That thing is super nasty.

I would like to rub my weiner against her vaginer.

Waterbury Connecticut

She's a qt.

Too bad she's obviously a degenerate whore.

KEK

Since when are Armenians white?

Is she supposed to be good looking?

jolly good one, 'ol chap

come to colombia
the plastic surgery is world class and much cheaper. many of the surgeons have been educated in the united states and speak perfect english

lol

The jenners and kardashians have different fathers. The kardashians are the ones with the Armenian father, and the jenners have Caitlyn Jenner as their father. Kris Jenner is the mom of all of them and she is German and Dutch descent.

>these lips

I prefer Kendall tbqh desu

Oh oops.

Her mother kris jenner is a white woman and father bruce jenner is/was a white man. The kardashian sisters are the only ones with armenuan blood. Their father was robert kardashian.

Wait which ones the tranny?

>2014

Best kind of lips for some dick

Caitlyn/Bruce jenner

shes doesn't have any Armenian blood at all shes a Jenner.

I don't fucking know who's that. i don't watch tv or murishit media.

Women with plastic surgery are hot.

The fact that they would go through all that just to please men makes my dick into diamonds.

It's so submissive.

(Artificial?) Tanning + makeup + cosmetic procedures (fillers and botox all over her face).

Yuck.

I'd take a natural over that shit any day.

You need to take the /submissivepill/

im about to fucking cum here and im at work

fake tits are best tits

She's a fucking teenager. She shouldn't need it. She'll look like a puckered asshole when she's 35.

Shes a coal burner

Fucking this.
I get off on the concept of a woman turning themselves into an exaggeration of womanhood in order to please men.

All women should be Beshine.

Fuck I am on day 4 of nofap why would you do this to me?

Dont be ashamed, it is basically the entire purpose of their being. And they've decided that themselves.

The problem are fake tits, it just not the same. I was like you once until I hit up a titty bar and had two strippers, one natural and one fake. When you have both of the side to side, the way it feels under your hand is very different

I'm tired of the Kardashian lookalikes. They're all the same brown cows. Nothing special about them.