I went up to a girl at my school and said "Pray the gays away" as a joke and she cried about...

I went up to a girl at my school and said "Pray the gays away" as a joke and she cried about. Im mean she actually cried,tears and all, and her white-knight boyfriend wants to beat me up. She later went home to school early. Did I do the right thing? Pic unrelated

Yeah you did great. Now beat the shit out of her boyfriend and then ask her out.

OP you should make a tazer glove out of a disposable film camera then zap her boyfriend like Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence would do

make him watch

>120505483
I'll beat up her boyfriend. But i'm not asking her out. She is a fucking libtard normie who is too sensitave and annoying. Plus it would damage my reputation at the school because no one likes her except her lesbian friends.

Depends where in the States you live, in in California beat them both to a pulp, but if you live in, say, Texas, the Jesus Christ never hit a woman!

Call her boyfriend a faggot in front of her.

Yes.
Now beat her boyfriend up and call him a fag.

I'm in Colorado. What's your advice?

i stuck my finger up my ass and went up to a girl and asked if she smelled strawberries and she started to cry after she smelled it

This. This is the only right thing to do now.

Oh shit. Then the boyfriend basically has to fight OP. He would get pissed for being called gay but could use his upset girlfriend as an excuse. Brave white knights hate being called gay but they don't want to admit it because "there's nothing wrong with being gay you bigot!"

Motherfucker, that was good.

absolutely this
please OP, destroy his sissy ass

Greeley here, you made a mistake. I live near a college campus. The least you will get is harassment, the most you will get is a lanky man trying to fight you.
>I speak from experience.

The reason he fucked up is now he will have minor inconvenience moments. It is annoying as hell.

Stab her boyfriend say he tried to rape you

Just carry a high speed Tazer around with you.

Say something funny after you taze him in self defense, idk:

>"Mike Pence sends his regards"

this is what Sup Forums has become after the T_D Migration Crisis.

Middle Schoolers telling porkies....

What happened to the old Sup Forums lads?

This was predicted... when Sup Forums played a part in the election it attracted normies.

I miss skyking threads... saw once on the night of the missiles.

Let him beat you up. If he does serious damage he'll get in trouble with the law that might affect him for the rest of his life, at worst you deal with a broken bone or two for a few months. At worst.
Either way, as far as ideals, it's better to be the martyr than the aggressor.

You must be 18 to post here lad.

>school
Fuck off kiddie

Underage b&

leaf is right

Fuck him up. Violence is the only thing commies understand. Keep your guard up from now on top. They will try sucker punching you, jumping you, anything to catch you off guard. You'd be best off to walk straight up to him, ask of he wants to fight you, when he says yes, but him as hard as you can across the jaw. Remember, when you swimg, aim for the back of his head. Not the front side. You want blow to carry through and not be held back. Good luck user, Deus Vult.

you realize that you came off as a dick, right?

Under no context can I image "prays the gays away" as being even somewhat funny to a person with many gay friends.

if your other post is true, and you actually are popular, then you should realize that you're """popular""" because people of scared of you not because they like you

quit being a fucking dick and people may actually take your opinions seriously

>I'll beat up her boyfriend
>pol
>real life confrontation

hahahahahahhahahahahahha this nigga right here

you know what, i'm goanna make one right now

try to make sense next time.