You have SM powers, what do you to the political/racial factors?

You are strong enough to lift A mountain, fast enough to be on the other side of the world in minutes, nothing on earth can hurt you; x-ray vision, super hearing allows you to locate anything or anyone with ease.

With these powers what would you do to shape the current world? What would you do with the Muslims, would your annihilate all Islamic terrorist organizations, build America's walls effortlessly within a day, would you genocide an entire ethnicity, or just segregate the races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0lQxUqmnfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicator_(Star_Trek)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd just rape and steal desu.

Instead of just being a flying brick can I have the power to shapeshift into a loli who is a flying brick instead?

>SM powers.

>>fpbp

Really? I would literally eradicate every last Islamic terrorist so quickly and brutally that they would basically worship me as the new Muhammed I would then gather every single Muslim and put them in the Middle East give Europe and impenetrable wall, and tell them if you want to practice this barbaric arachic shit you remain here no humanitarian effort, you build this land on your own as you see fit! You can make it a worthless shit hole or a prosperous civilization good luck.

Given the fact that blacks have whined so much, I would take them to Africa and pretty much apply the same rules.

I would destroy North Korea's government and all of its weaponry, kill Kim and leave.

And that I would help humanity with space travel

>be Kal-El.
>the only survivor of the planet Krypton
>get quads
top kek

I would also hunt down all corrupt paedophile globalist politicians, make a show of their corruption and abhorrent behaviour to the public and then drop them off in the Middle East.

Why tho? They'd be accepted in the middle east.

I would destroy USA neocons, wallstreet etc
I would destroy Russian neocons
I would nuke mecca

ALL NEOCONS
MUST
DIE
YESTERDAY
Then i'd fly around during the night, cuz sun causes cancer

Well, i just try to make order in this fucking mess you call earth

I'd rather have stopman powers.

Would genocide all muslims and blacks, the rest are ok

Because if I barbarically killed them than I'm basically just a Muslim.

However in this extremely ridiculous and hypothetical world, if every last Muslim was isolated to the Middle East and all of the globalists scum were put there with them, whether they were murdered or not they would live a very shitty life. So I would be satisfied. Check in every once in a while just to get a few Keks

Depending how they fared after maybe a decade being isolated in Africa and the Middle East, I would make my decision on that matter. I don't want to lower myself to barbaric murder, but at the same time obsolete is obsolete, overpopulation is a serious problem and why waste the land and resources if nothing productive is going to come from them. It would be a fair test so I would not allow any unfair or unreasonable interference by developed countries. I also wouldn't allow assistance though.

Id manually bring every non-white, conseravtive to california and then id separate the state from the rest of the country and drop them in the middle of the arctic ocean.

I would simply have sex with all the European women, thus giving all Europeans to come super powers.

Don't you mean liberal?

Push the earth's orbit a fit further to trigger a new ice age to genocide all stupid races.

And thus Asgard was created

Oh god blacks and Arabs are done , It's funny how Caucasians have done so well in the much harsher, colder or even Arctic climates

Fly to Washington DC then casually walk up to Trump while saying "I'm invincible and I'm not going to hurt you." Once the secret service unloads a shit ton of bullets into me to no avail they'll be forced to listen. I'll tell Trump to get me the most state of the art phone/earpiece/whatever that can let me communicate with him wherever I am in the world (use this so I can stop launched nukes and whatever). Then he'll arrange a meeting with all the leaders of Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. At the meeting I will tell the leaders that they are to all implement purges of all nonwhites from their countries effective immediately. If they refuse to do this then I'll start killing immediate family members (husbands/wives and children) and finishing with the head of state until we're down far enough on the line of succession that we reach someone who will obey. Chinese/Japanese/Koreans will be allowed to return to their motherlands. Everyone else will be executed. Then I'd do a live broadcast explaining the situation to the world. I'd also explain that I'd be doing nothing but making spot checks for years around the white world. I'd apply the same threats to mayors and police chiefs if I felt any area I visited was not doing enough.

Once Christendom was white, I'd lead their armies to the shitskin countries to kill every man, woman, and child they see.

Our yellow sun enhances Supermans abilities. You would actually be more effective in the daylight m8.
Besides, can nonwhites even get skin cancer?

duuno that question has never concerned me desu

I like it, very literal and serious. Undoubtably the end results would lead to a much more prosperous and civilized not to mention advanced humanity.

But still for whatever reason, and it's not compassion, I feel like giving the blacks/Arabs etc One last chance to prove that they are capable of more than just whiny, victimhood self hating leeches, and at the worst extend being a true blight on humanity. Contributing nothing. Just to see if maybe they can pull it off

>rape

you can get any woman you want with actual superpowers tbqh

Kill everyone except for a few based western and asian nations. Torture and murder every last commie

Them wanting it kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?

I would unite the west into one white fascist super state.....ocean spanning roman empire with nazi aesthetics

If nothing can hurt me does that include oxygen deprivation?

Assuming you get all of supermans powers and not just the ones OP listed, then yes. Superman can fly into space.

If I have that much superpower then I will get all the Jew monies by disrupting stock market with 'natural' disasters (with my superpower) and will control the whole world without even using superpower.

Perfect then I'd fly to Pallas in the asteroid belt and send that bitch in high velocity into the earth.

I don't know. Destroying IS and North Korea are the obvious one, the former i'd kill all of them, all around the world, while in NK i'd be more clinical and go in and only kill top commandors and kim jong un, and then maybe kill some of the ones behind the worst crimes (leaders of the concentration camps etc).

But then i don't know. Maybe go on a murderous rampage against different warlords in africa and destroy all nuclear weapons. Go after the cartels in south america, go after people that are breakng"rules against humanity" like human trafficking/slavery, etc. Probably fuck up Assad, Saudi Arabia too, maybe Iran.

You also have to remember how easily you can move supplies around, brining water and humanitarian aid to areas in africa and what not

but anyway people will quicky start to fear, and hate you, if just fly around fixing shit after your own "moral compass", how the hell do you deal with shit like poverty, distribution of wealth, corruption in say america? You can't exctly fly down from the sky and fuck up congress

Yeah that's why I said once I dealt with the Muslim issue I help humanity with Space travel

A FUCKING ...cross

In the first 24 hours i would

>Go to every shitty ghetto U.S. neighborhood
>Pluck out the niggers and spics
>Drop them off in africa and mexico respectively
>Pluck out ALL the U.S. muslims
>Drop them off in the middle east
>Go to ISIS/Al Qaeda/Boko Haram territory
>Kidnap as many of them that i can find
>Take them to the center of times square
>Explain that the world will be different from now on
>No more terrorism
>Anyone caught breaking my rules gets what these guys are going to get
>Brutalize them for a full hour
>Throw them into space
>Pop their heads like grapes
>Rip off legs and shove them up asses
>Bash them against each other at 150 mph
>etc...

The next day i would build walls and dams between every country and go about ending globalization.

I would also do a lot of raping but hey we can't all be perfect.

There is nothing wrong with the distribution of wealth by enlarge. Poor people want to bitch about the 1% being so rich, yet they buy their products and they don't have the integrity to appreciate the fact that these people at the innovation and determination/work ethic to create a company to supply these products in mass that make our lives so much better.

If you think Saudi Arabia and Iran are the only Muslim countries you need to fuck up because of human rights issues you are sorely mistaken. Unless you want to kill The vast majority of them that support the practises of sharia law, the only other option is to segregate them to the Middle East

I would rather have the powers of Professor X.

Being a cripple?

I guess you could make some pretty big changes with that. The irony would be just controlling their liberals minds just to see reality

yes there is something inherently wrong with the distribution of wealth and the capitalistic system that runs the world.

We humans, right now, have the resources and wealth to make sure no one in the world is starving. If we all banded together we could make the world an utopia where everyon follows their passion and collectivly work together for the best of humanity.

unfortunately capatalism and the incentiv for individual wealth and people constantly fucking over others trying to make a better life for themselves is what we got.

Now it's the best system we managed to come up with so far and i'm a realist and don't think we should make the world some communist shithole, i'm just saying that capatalism is a completly fuckt system

Sup Forums would go full Kid Miracleman

Wouldn't you be more suited to.. Beast?

>Eradicate the Rothschild family, every single one.
>Take all the jews around the world, dump them all in Israel where they belong.
>Take minorities and put them where they belong respectively unless they agree to serve the interests of the New Roman Empire, to which I will show mercy. (I'm not heartless, guys, gotta give them a chance to be gentrified, but if not it's back to Africa/Spicland/PooLoo with you!)
>Construct a massive wall surrounding the entire Middle-East.
>Take away Israel's nukes and all their arms.
>Give various Arab factions weapons (but nothing too destructive) and say "they're all yours".
>mfw kikes and arabs are literally in a Continental Colosseum, like the days of Rome.
>Broadcast it on TV and get cash, because who doesn't want to see the onslaught.
>Confiscate all ICBM's, I want war to be fought the traditional way.
>Take ICBM's and construct missile silos on the moon, in case of any ayy lmaos, or any nation chimping out
>take my place as rightful ruler of Earth, and tend to my people with great love and care
>rape

I would crush the libs.

>Fly all Jews to Jupiter
>Becomes Jewpiter
>?????
>World Peace achieved

Literally rape Justin Trudeau's wife on national TV

Probably his kids too

I would not have any political affiliation I'm not going to annihilate all Islamic terrorist organizations, build America's walls effortlessly within a day, genocide an entire ethnicity, or just segregate the races.
that is horrible, I would help people in need of help. like in cases like say natural disasters I would be there. This is what I would actually be doing youtube.com/watch?v=K0lQxUqmnfU
If I can use my powers to help those in need and save people and make sure they get back home to their loved ones then that is what I'll do.
but if you want to talk about Terrorists and stuff like that then ok, I would try to be a mediator. I would go over there and talk to people and I would not go until I speak to the person in charge. like you said "nothing on earth can hurt you" so they can't make me leave. But I would speak to people, tell me what is wrong, why are you doing this, how can we resolve this peacefully. All their grand standing and military hoopla is not going to impress or scare me, Also people tend to open up when you speak to them as people. So I would be there to listen and give some advise. My goal like I said would be to help people and not just a certain select group but everyone the best I can

>Get an apology on air next day from Justin Trudeau
>He won.

>SM powers

first post

Huh, you don't want to commit genocide just like every other retard in this thread has pointed out? You're a weird fella, aren't you?

I have been thinking bout this exact same thing for a week.

First, as most others, I would secretly kill off ISIS and any Mooslim radical I could get my hands on.

Then, I would create several hideaways - fortresses of solitude, in the most remote locations on earth. Just for me. I would also scour the earth for undiscovered antiquities - cause I like that sort of thing.

Super brain means super wealth. I would raid the stock market, bond market etc. Become the most wealthy man on the planet, by orders of magnitude. (my plan needs money). This includes all the gold, silver, diamonds I could find.

I would give everyone on the planet a year to relocate to their ethnic ancestral homelands. One year. North America with the exception of Mexico obviously belongs to Whites. So does South Africa.

I would then build literal walls with controlled ports of entry around every ethnically different geographic region, segregating humanity.

I would use the money to raise my own personal Army to police the walls and ports of entry.

Only two rules:

1. No intermixing, no diversity, no cultural contamination except through free trade. Literally ,ships with goods are all one will ever see of another race or culture.

2. Two nations or regions go to war, ever, over any thing, I kill everyone on both sides.

I will be the arbiter and judge, as will my offspring, to any disputes arising between nations. My decisions are final with no appeal.

Justice will be harsh.

No it's not a fucked up system, humanity is fuck everything you just stated is the fault of humans. Anyone can get rich, it's just very difficult requires extreme disciplined, dedication, responsibility and intelligence and of course innovation.

But by enlarge most humans are the lazy and weak ( One little speedbump oh I'm depressed) and given the option to just lag around and leech off of people many of them take that road.

People in undeveloped countries failed, they failed miserably throughout history and they fail every day today. Whether they could not progress out of tribalism, or they couldn't protect what was theirs, or if they did get taken and put under dictatorship they lacked the ability to house a revolution and brake free failure after failure. And their answer to their continuous failure, is to blame everything on people taking advantage of the fact that they are such fuck ups.

If you are using a computer, if you are using the Internet, if you have a smart phone, a car, had someone build your house etc. then have some goddamn respect and appreciation for the people that provided you the option to obtain all of that. Don't rot in self-hate because you were too useless to become one of them; and if you do at least admit what it is: jealousy and and a inferiority complex, don't try and pretend it's all about the unfair system all built up against little old you, and they just had it easier muh.

Fuck no, for every 100 whiny piece of shit collecting welfare, blaming the world whether they got cancer, lost a child, watched their best friend die, got discriminated against by something they can't control etc. etc. or literally went through nothing and still blame the world for their failures. There is always at least one person who went through something similar or even something far worse and still came out on top and became wealthy!
Competition drives humanity to Innovacion and advancement! Simple fact is the inferior fall behind

I would roam the streets as a Katana wielding mercenary, with an outfit somewhat like pic related. If anyone even tries fucking with me, I dash behind them, hold the blade to their neck, and let out a tsk. Then I go on my way. If they still don't get it, I do a slash towards them and because of my strength, a wind wave is emitted that has the capacity to take out planets.

Also 60% of the population needs to die, that's just a hard fact we are severely overpopulated (we cannot feed everyone, and the fish are dying off, the soil is degrading it's only getting worse). And because we lack the strength to do something, and compassion gets in the way soon enough it's going to get uglier and in fact more inhumane then if we did take direct action and made harsh choices. When people start starving, anarchy ensues people start ripping each other apart, cannibalism etc.

There's too many of us plain and simple, if we were to feed everyone, all of us would basically have to live on small rations; even then it might not be possible. Nobody wants to fucking live like that, it's better to have a smaller population so the humans that do exist can have a decent quality of life with abundant food and lots of opportunity to progress up the system as long as we work at it properly; leading to more reward.

Remove all muslims from Western civilization, shove them all into their original muslim countries and build a wall over it thats indestructible so we never have to see them again.

Deport all mexicans to Mexico, move all blacks to Africa, would also build walls over all these countries, then do some news announcement on live tv that promotes people be nicer to each other

>We are overpopulated
>We need to bring in more immigrants because of our declining populations

Well then how are you going to help the people from the growing problems associated with overpopulation? Even Superman can't fix there being no fish, animals for hunting, fertile soil etc. And even Superman can't stop when 8 billion people start ripping each other apart. You're naïve optimism is not realistically opportunistic and will just lead to more suffering

> talking about the entire world, end it is almost entirely the undeveloped countries that are contributing to the overpopulation which is unsustainable. So they're shooting themselves in their own foot by breeding like rabbits, without any thought of the future

Them give us fascism. It worked here for 30 years under trujillo.

Impossible it doesn't matter about the reality that overpopulation will be a impending doom, all of us would fight tooth and nail if we were being controlled even if it was for our own benefit.

>I'd just rape and steal

Good to see the Muslims in Denmark have found us.

I like this leaf

Fuck off, we raided and raped as we pleased 1000 years ago, I'm just returning to my roots.

But you dont need to rape anyone, women would be wet at the thought of fucking someone with the powers of Superman

Nothing. Fuck Earth!

I would go live on the Moon and get a front row seat of WW3

Yay going back to the behaviour of 1000 years ago.

> not Muslim tier at all...nope

Would be a shitty place to live, probably even worse than earth.

underrated post

Way to miss the point of rape there buddy.

>Obsessed with rape
>Flag

Yeah definitely getting a Muslim vibe

>ctrl+f
>no killing niggers and jews

Sup Forums is truly compromised

Give feminists cancer with xray vision

I wouldnt rape but i would steal a few shekels though

They'll still want it. Checkmate.

Despite their nature they deserve one last shot completely independently no interference no assistance. before that decision is made.

Isolating and segregating the conflicting ideologies is of most importance. Also whites deserve countries that are 100% white, no different then the Chinese, Japanese, blacks, Arabs etc. It's truly shocking how to successfully the Jews have indoctrinated the perspective that having such a perspective is truly malevolent. Just makes me sick... and lo and behold the only countries preaching multiculturalism, and diversity are predominately white.

It's not calling stealing when we do it, it's called plunder.

You're right, my mistake - a little out of practice here.

Kill all Niggs, Muslims, and Kikes on Earth.

Rape all white women and in the process increase white birth rate,

I'd also do two chicks at the same time.

Why not just fingerbang Louis Lane to oblivion?

This is a good thread.

In reality with Superman's level of powers you would never be able to have sex with a normal women, if somehow she is survived the trusting the ejaculation would take off her head.

> Wonder Woman and superman I don't think the earth could sustain such an encounter.

In reality superman would be gay.

Thank you, this has always been on my mind, it seems like it has with many others as well.

Truly wonder thought to even imagine having so much power to influence such a world on the edge of decadence

Fuck no he would not, gay can't fight The few that can definitely cannot breakneck's. This is simple logistics.

AND attention is completely antithetical with Superman, he despises it and desperately runs from it.

For the vast majority's of gays, attention is a major priority. Especially when they're still in the closet, but it's even worse for the first few years when they finally come out… At some point for some of them it eventually mitigates

Super gay, his name would be.

I don't know much about SuperMan lore, but he has access to advanced alien tech, right? If that's the case, I'd just have a massive army of robots built, because I like robots, and create a global empire with myself as Emperor. I would then use my robots to maintain absolute peace in the world, and defeat evil factions such as ISIS. I'd then work towards creating a post-scarcity world where everyone has access to unlimited resources, and work towards expanding my empire beyond Earth, to create a Galactic Empire.

Your argument hinges on his wearing of tights haha.

The only remotely possible way for people to have "unlimited resources" for example food is to find new planets. As it stands right now we could not amply feed every human on this planet.

And attempting to do so would only make the situation more precarious, increasing fishing productivity would only lead to the extension of my fish. Increasing agriculture would only exasperate the already disastrous degration of the remaining fertile soil.

This is something that liberals and the naïvely optimistic cannot comprehend

Extinction of more fish*

Then it becomes a very curious question, if we do find other planets within the Goldilocks zone, could we even eat anything on that planet without alien bacteria completely decimating us.

I used to think about this kind of stuff all the time. I've been lurking the thread and you seem like one of the few genuinely good guys (specifically leafs) left around here.

I think Superman should be held to a higher moral standards than some random racists on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

All these people talking about straight genocide. Like that wouldn't just make them in to the pieces of shit they're killing. Give em a chance. If they did they die, but that's their choice.

>The only remotely possible way for people to have "unlimited resources" for example food is to find new planets. As it stands right now we could not amply feed every human on this planet.

Hopefully, it will be possible in the future to invent machines like the replicators from Star Trek, where food and other resources can be made from raw mass and energy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicator_(Star_Trek)

I bet if you had the power of invisibility you wouldn't even sneak into the girls locker room.

Didn't mean to keep that image attached, but that game is another example of "post-scarcity", as you can build endless amounts of robots and other war machinery, as long as you have the right amount of energy and raw mass.

Agreed, the only ones that deserve to die immediately are the active Islamic terrorists. The remaining Muslims will be given the middle east, they will receive no assistance but at the same time they will receive no interference from more powerful countries looking to take advantage of them.

Give them a fair (actually slightly handicapped if you think about it, every civilization has had outside influences trying to take advantage of it at one point) shot to see if they can make something of themselves. But the segregation is necessary, I'm sick of seeing the world the way it is and the Western world and Islamic world are completely antithetical incontrovertible.

And I feel that every race deserves to have countries that are 100% their own race, and there is nothing remotely malicious in feeling that way.

If you just go raping and genociding you're just no different then the Muslim horde that decimated the Middle East and North Africa before the seventh century.

No genocide, but segregate all races to their homelands. If anyone disagreed (like whiny liberals) they would be purged.

>Impregnate 12 hot bitches.
>Throw my 12 sons into a different shithole across the globe.
>When they grow up I tell them I want to lead a crusade to unite earth and cleanse the world from xenos scum.
>Get murdered by one of my sons that grew in some third world shithole.

Such is life.