Hitler's Real Plans for the English people

BUT BUT HITLER WANTED TO ALLY WITH BRITAIN

Wrong. The Third Reich wanted nothing but to destroy and plunder of all Britain's accumulated wealth. He wanted to murder and deport our people as slave labour - he wanted to erase what it meant to be British

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they might have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), living and working conditions would still have been severe

>In late February 1943, Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention for special forces of the SS to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England after the German victory.

I'm so glad we stopped these fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/24/peter-hitchens-america-isnt-ally-destroyed-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltWZIunZ-_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got sauce?

Beware of Anglo threads

DO IT AGAIN BOMBERHARIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion

What was your first clue? Perhaps when he drone fucked your city's?

>refuse to join hitler
>he decides to kill you instead

This is some darth vader tier shit

Aryan shills in this thread.

Thank god that Hitler and his chums never got over here, they would have liteally set off an ANGLODIED.

The ANGLO™ menace hast to be stopped once and for all

> The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value and the remaining population terrorised.

So what would've happened if Hitler won the war then?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
The documents quoted in your OP can't be found and validated though.

You will give me your blood, Austrian. You are very likely 95% ARYAN at least.

Here's one for the KRAUTS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian

Schenk, Peter (1990). Invasion of England 1940: The Planning of Operation Sealion. Conway Maritime Press. ISBN 0-85177-548-9.
Shirer, William L. (1960). The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. Simon and Schuster, New York,.
Taylor, Telford (1967). The Breaking Wave: The Second World War in the Summer of 1940. Simon and Schuster.

Never! You blood thirsty tea sipper

But the documents you're talking about in your OP are from William L. Shirer's Berlin Diary. The only way to know if those documents are legitimate, and to know exactly what is alleged, is to see the documents for yourself.

You're retarded if you think the Germans would've ever treated the UK as anything but a subservient vassal state, genocide or not

We were treated well tho.

>you're retarded
I see you've run out of arguments already. You have no source for what you're alleging.

I'm not even the same poster dumbass, check IDs

Fair enough. My point still stands.

I bet your ancestors fell for our Gingerbread Refineries too.

>Unironically posting the mirror

What did OP mean by this?

>Hitler was joining forces with all the countries that were conquered by the colonial powers
>he fought against white privilege and almost won
>Hitler was the most effective SJW in history

Turing would agree with you.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?

Not a Muslim.

Source is some post-war fabrication.

so I can't use this meme? :-(

Source? No, thought not. Probably just some manipulated document.

Read the thread.

they thought Hitler could be trusted, but saw how fucked they were after they allowed him to annex Sudetenland. Then the soviets were back stabbed. Hitler stabbed more people in the back than the Nazi's own "stab in the back" myth.

Thank god they got Dresden'd before they could have a chance.

This is stupid. Britain would have been treated much like they treated occupied France. Probably even better in fact.

>The Third Reich wanted nothing but to destroy and plunder of all Britain's accumulated wealth

its a good thing we stopped those jerrys, wouldn't want them stopping our American friends from doing the same thing now would we?

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/24/peter-hitchens-america-isnt-ally-destroyed-us/

>we created Israel
>America is now a vassal

Guess that's why Churchill got pulled in by his kike overlords...youtube.com/watch?v=ltWZIunZ-_0

Churchill was unironically our guy.

Aahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Anglokike btfo
I wished we went rough with it instead of the damn russkies who always fuck up world domination plans

>be kraut
>get sent to Anglo Recreation Camps.

I'd rather the UK be ethnically german than what it is becoming.
I am not glad (((we)))
> we stopped these fucks.
How many millions of good English men have been sent, like lambs to the abattoir, to their deaths in these pointless wars - while sub-humans were imported en masse from every wretched corner of the empire.

But the worst part lad, is Hitler really would have been our ally and you will not find concrete sources for your absurd claims.