SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING

3 DEAD 1 WOUNDED AFTER MAN SHOOTS WIFE WHO WAS SCHOOL TEACHER

MURDER-SUICIDE, ALSO TAKING THE LIFE OF 8 YEAR OLD BOY

ILLEGAL WEAPON???

HISTORY OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/10/police-two-dead-murder-suicide-san-bernardino-school/100293458/
foxla.com/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for jews

California should just enact strict gun laws.

Poor kid. The shooter's name is Cedric. He's a nigger.

F

This when will those right wing lunatics in California learn that guns kill children 100% of the time

But was it a nigger

Again?

Obama's son and his wife

His name was Cedric Anderson.

Look what happens when you google that name:

He's a nigger

She was probably cheating on him. That'll teach her.

>ILLEGAL WEAPON???
SHALL

>BREAKING NEWS: Shooting in San Bernadino
>Sup Forums's reaction: IT WAS A MUSLIM TERRORIST MEXICAN RAPIST DRUG DEALER PERSON OF COLOR! DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
>News update: He was white
>Sup Forums's reaction: It was clearly just a domestic disturbance, nothing to see here. Let's forget it even happened.

But far as we know, he's black.

But it's never a white guy... and if it ever is, I'm sure he has his reasons.

except hes not white

Waiting to hear "you know, I used to be pro-gun, but now I saw the photos of that poor little kid, so I'm grabbin them all!" from the orange schmuck.

Literally a nigger. Fucking shareblue cuck

Agreed. This senseless tradegy was caused by the lack of gun laws, don't let Sup Forums try to bring racist politics into this.

thats duck duck go not google idiot

Oh boy, I can't wait to read The Guardian article about how this was caused by toxic masculinity and about how society still doesn't take domestic violence seriously and also men are shit.

Looks like a photo of the German border.

Muslim terrorists do much more than 3 dead and 1 wounded.
Those who reacted like you said are larpers or 16 years old.
Same kind of shit happened during a french school shooting where 4 were injured last month.

am I a good boy for recognizing this obvious shill?

California sure lacks sensible gun laws. They should ban barrels over 3". And barrels under 3". And 3" barrels.

It's not a violation of the 2nd amendment. It's just a barrel ban. Totally sensible.

has to be illegal weapon, you cant own a gun legally with a domestic violence charge, even if its only misdemeanor

make sure to spread this story on twitter, to show the retardedness of gun laws and dont let the media bury the story because they are black

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

Viper?

ID retrieved from the body of the shooter, or was it planted there?

>wife gets blacked while husband works 90+ hours a week to pay for his and wife college debt and morgage
>husband finds out
>can't control rage
>kills his wife and child
>leftist media proceed to blame guns and men
>cycle continues

When will it end?

Another Supreme Gentleman??

>$0.02 added

98% of all mass shootings have been done by white dudes

Its literally the proverbial white stereotype other than child molesting

Its only recently that dindus and muslims have gotten in on it

He got away with it again.

Shooter is black. They'll forget it ever happened.

>7000 shootings by black guys
>one death each time
>one shooting by white guy
>three deaths
OMFG ALL MASS SHOOTERS ARE WHITE GUYS

Holy shit i think it is him

Fun fact: this is not a mass shooting. A mass shooting is defined as 5 or more people getting shot. How about you compare total killed by each race?

lol dat one white guy

Fuck off to reddit, fag.

Gang violence is very different than mass shootings

Stay out of the ghetto and you wont get caught in Tyrones and Jamals crossfire

Dylan the mass shooter can show up anywhere in and city and will kill randomly for no reason

In 2015: 3,477 people were killed, and 391,000 were injured in traffic accidents caused by texting while driving.
>CELL PHONES MUST BE ELIMINATED!

aight check this you misinformed little things
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/10/police-two-dead-murder-suicide-san-bernardino-school/100293458/
this came from USA TODAY ffs
even they have the details while u adorable things are just memeing on nothing
basically
>guy walks into school where wife is a teacher
>shoots his wife
>shoots two other kids by accident
>kid dies
>kills self

goddammit Sup Forums
you used to be better than this

no its not retard. The definition of a mass shooting incident is 3 deaths at one time. Why don't you research before posting your ignorant posts.

she was probably fucking the kid

was it actually this anderson nigger or are you all faggot larping

the lack of disclosure makes me think it was a minor

>Gets blacked
>by child 1/4th your age
>Hasn't even gone thru puberty
Muh dik mufuggah

I guarantee it's what happened

foxla.com/live

The school should just outlaw guns on the premises

Nigger countries don't have schools to shoot up, plus they don't live long enough to get to high school in the first place

>brown people acting violent
Oh sorry, was this news? I thought it was background static of human life on Earth.

I stopped caring when terrorist attacks in Europe surpassed school shootings in the US in terms of frequency and number of casualties

we /safe/ now

>mfw I got to skip economics

Regardless, it's murder-suicide w/ collateral damage. Completely different animal than mass shooting. Also hes a black guy, so he's not really capable of that.

Fuck, Juan Williams finally snapped. Eric Bolling must have finally got to him. Rest in peace nigga.

probably a victim of a cedric

Kid had it coming.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>California

But guys guns are illegal to carry on school property in California!!11!!1 How could this have happened??

I think you mean left-wing lunatics, because it was the left-wing lunatics that didn't recognize that gun bans do literally nothing and criminals will do what they please because they do not obey the law, so it would be better to arm teaches to counter this stuff and have armed police in the school

And of all places in the continental US where gun control doesn't work (which is everywhere), it will work the least (e.g. not work at all) on a state that borders Mexico

Chicago is full of white people?
>no
Gangs are now all white?
>no

Looks like you're wrong.

fitting as the shooter did kill himself

>San Bernardino

i thought they said gun fire doesn't hit the same place twice

The Jews did this?

So his wife cucked him with that 8yo kid and he got angry?