Hispanic
>Mark Zuckerberg
Jewish
>Oprah Winfrey
BLACK
>Bill Gates
His grandparents were bankers. Crypto-Jewish
>Donald Trump
Crypto Jew, Ashkenazi. Pure bred whites don't produce children as fish faced as his.
>Steve Jobs
Deceased Syrian
>Warren Buffet
Honorary Jew
>Michael Bloomberg
Jewish

So much for your muh Masterrace lmaooo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asbergers the thread

Honorary jew...

How is Warren Buffet an honorary Jew?

How is he not? He pays his employees a pittance and forces them to go on welfare at the tax payers expense and doesn't ever have enough cash registers open because it's cheaper for him to be understaffed and waste your time

Peter thiel. Larry ellison.
Op i can barely fathom how inferior your mind is. I think a cereal box toy is more sophisticated than your cerebrum.

seems like you are the kike here, caring so much about money.

Elon Musk

Reminder Israel only exists because Anglos gave it to them

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Their hooks are in deep now, but theyll soon find out what the Anglo giveth the Anglo can taketh away

Elon Musk is Jewish too. White men don't go bald at age 25

i'm ashkenazim
we're straight, user
the thinly veiled zionism in trump's behavior is coming from people with who he's accepted to surround himself
we all like to talk about how he's a 300^n-D chess master or whatever, but no man rules alone
even trump
to be fair to your point, though, he did cut his teeth doing real estate in (((NYC))). just wanted to say that it has nothing to do with being ethnically ashkenazi. we're decent goyim just like anybody else who sees what complete and utter bullshit zionism, evangelism, and jihad are

Does running a profitable business inherently make someone Jewish?

depending on who they had to do business with/whose cock(s) they had to stroke in order to close the deal- generally yes

if you really want to make a dent in their control over our society, flip the script with affirmative action hiring- push hard for "equal opportunity" hiring in law professions. it'd still take a generation or two to sort itself out, but that would be the easiest route

>Mark Cuban
>Hispanic

Nigger what, he is a literal jew.

>Name a white wealthy businessman
>But they can't run profitable businesses

Geeze whiz.

donald trump

WE WUZ BILL GATES N WARREN BUFFET N TRUMP ETC. ETC. ETC. N SHEET

bump, why wont the Muh Race people learn hehe

You asked simply to name one white billionaire. Then you listed one yourself. His policies have nothing to do with his race, I hope the effort moving those goal posts made you feel great.

Also, everyone on that list is American. None of them would have had their opportunities if it wasn't for whites founding this country.

Ingemar "naziyouth" Kamprad

Gina Rinehart.

Where's my prize Mr 60%

dont forget albert einstein, a jewish genius
have white men achieved anything at all?

gaben

>300lb troll that looks like Hagrid
Muh Masterrace

Bump

>every white man is a cryptojew
I need to leave this fucking board

Monopoly guy
Hearst
Scrooge McDuck

>mark cuban
>hispanic

he's jewish

Might be a few people like Musk who clearly just want to escape to mars but generally once you start signing documents and following the numbers you're applying, and then if there's profit the application was accepted

A few obscure DuPonts.
Wm Randolph Hearst...

b8 is 1/8

>(((Mark Cuban)))
>Hispanic

Paul Allen

You can't call every white billionaire an "honorary jew" cause they do shady shit, they're billionaires they didn't get there by doing nothing

You can't name one Jewish billionaire

you're a bad troll

>Larry ellison
JEW. BIG JEW

>Mark Cuban
HUGE HONKING JEW

Fucking hell pol, can't even get your Jews right

Gina Rinehart, James packet, Lindsay fox, Rupert Murdoch, the list goes on. And that's just in Australia.

shit the fuck up, we can do whatever we want
you are now an honorary jew! congrads fellow jew

jews are white, steve jobs is white, donald trump is retarded, and bill gates is white

being white just means you dont have some fucked way of being a non western acting hullaballoola fuck

Montgomery Burns