/Gabbard 2020/

Drumpf is finished and is just a corporate shill. The only way to kill a Clinton 2020 run is to support Gabbard.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
votetulsi.com/node/25028
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-duke-has-endorsed-tulsi-gabbard-will-gabbard_us_583a3057e4b0a79f7433b728
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/11/shocking-trump-fills-cabinet-with-council-on-foreign-relations-war-hawks-video-2862262.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any photos or clips of her getting fucked hard?
Just asking for a mate

You aren't payed enough for this.
Sage.

Not a shill but I would unironically support a Gabbard or Webb ticket against another Bush

Just because trump is paid off to shill doesn't mean I am, burger

is she hispanic

looks like my mother.....

gabbard seems okay so far from what iv watched of her. Id vote any trump over her twice but id go gabbard over hillary or chris christie for sure desu

Samoan

Different leaf here, I would much prefer gabbard or another left-populist antiglobalist run for the Dems. It'll only happen if Trump really truly goes over to the Soros crowd though, no way they don't even get a horse in the race.

Democrats might break their party in half if they try to Bernie her, though.

Trump shills exposed.

Kushner bankrolled Project Alamo

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign

We know all about MediaMatters, CTR and ShareBlue etc....why don't we know more about Project Alamo? Because Kushner shills here didn't want us to, maybe?

>"Nearly a year ago, according to Businessweek, Kushner laid the groundwork for a social-media juggernaut and fundraising operation that could later be mined for all sorts of useful, profitable personal information. Tapping a network of Trump-friendly technologists in Silicon Valley, Kushner enlisted Brad Parscale, a San Antonio marketing strategist who sports Trump ties and Zegna suits, to run the campaign’s digital task force, dubbed “Project Alamo.” Parscale’s 100-person crack team reportedly spends $70 million a month to take people who are leaning toward Trump and turn them into the candidate’s most ardent fans. At the same time, Parscale’s San Antonio-based team is engaged in a wide-ranging effort to discourage Democrats from supporting Hillary Clinton. ...For the people who do support Trump, the team has figured out how to reach them on Facebook and keep them hooked, even after the election is over.

Remember

>even after the election is over.

They never left. /ptg/ is their colony.

she was on the "RUSSIA RUSSIA" bullshit train, dropped

she married a poo in loo

look at her voting record and then ask again

Lovely president Tulsi.

>Any photos or clips of her getting fucked hard?
>Just asking for a mate
Yeah, she supported Bernie Sanders, I'm sure there is some footage of her with him at one of his rallies.

zrumpf is prumpfed

Well, that one actually has a history of supporting her words with action. It would be a wonder if the democrats let her win the nomination, though. Clinton hates her guts. Even though she'd wipe the floor with the lying orange neocon.

>Implying Hillary will be able to run in 4 years

She's already looking ragged as fuck with obvious health issues now. 4 years from now whatever she has going on will have advanced so badly she'll look like a better fit for the nursing home than the White House.

Unless she figures out how to transplant her brain into a younger body, she's finished.

prumpf the zrumpf

Bump to president Gabbard. Unlike the current draft-dodging pussy who looks like he'd lose a fistfight to his wife, that one actually has balls.

She's just another Democrat gun grabber. She wants to reinstate the federal assault weapons ban, she wants to impose a federal magazine capacity limit, and she promotes the "gunshow loophole" lie.

votetulsi.com/node/25028

and hurrumphed

Supports Assad, Opposes deep state.

Would fuck

No, you're just a maple nigger

Fucking Leaf
Sage

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

kek

half-samoan half-Indian (dot)

>-"Hey, maybe selling guns uncontrollably to terrorists and criminals isn't such a good idea?"
>-"Rrreeee, gungrabber, they gonna grab my gun and enact martial law to put me in a labour camp, rrrreeeee!!!"
When Trump was babbling about some gun control measures after Orlando terrorist attack, which he didn't even specify (so he can now basically do anything, and say "hey, that's what I told during the campaign!"), you weren't complaining, were you?

Any president will take away your guns if he/she can, moron. That's the current neocon/neolib agenda. The only people who say otherwise are paying lip service to get your votes, and the only real thing that stops the gov. is NRA lobbying capability.

Pike off, neocon kike.
Bump

Stop putting your faith in politicians to solve your problems, they're all cucks, liars or easily manipulated by the (((deep state))). Democracy is the god that failed.

>progressive leftist
No thank you I'll hold my own and wait until we swing hard right and get someone like Ben Shapiro or Jim Jordan to run in 2024

.t (((You)))

Populists are so gullible! Yes go ahead and support the lady Bernie Sanders.

Trump needs to get his shit together and stop acting like a neocuckservative.

And if that does not happen, Rand Paul needs to run and win in 2020 or atleast in 2024.
Obviously not as based as his dad, but still an acceptable choice.

L I B E R T Y

2020 Ziocons OUT

don't be a fucking pussy and stop depending on the government.

Trump is still better than any Democrat hack. Watch her give amnesty to every illegal.

No thanks.

that individual got his comments disliked and later hidden.
this, though trump isn't dubya until he goes to war in iran

i shiggy diggy

that's obviously a shill. they are trying huge psy ops against t_d. they are draining millions of dollars, though!

braaaaaapppp

unfortunately Schumer and Pelosi would personally accuse her of wanting to gas another 6gorillion, the smearing would be out of this world

its literally only her and Rand that have publicly opposed the strikes, even fucking Bernie came out in support of regime-change

MADAME

Actually I did complain when Trump proposed including watchlisters on a gun purchase prohibition list. That's unconstitutional and he's since backed away from it. Tulsi's policies are much more aggressive. They are also unconstitutional. And unacceptable. Deal with it you half-Asian hybrid drunk. Americans are not going to be disarmed.

>someone like Ben Shapiro or Jim Jordan
Another neocon filth. If you morons persist, you gonna end up with some real commie.

You are a dying breed, compromise is as good as it gets for you after Trump ends fucking everything up in 4 years. At least this way you might get someone sane and who's not a total cuck.

She's probably going to get ousted from the Democrat party, desu.

i want to stick my penis in her

I like her as a person but I can't honestly say I'd support her running for president.

>2020
>trump has gone back on multiple campaign promises (amnesty, guns, jobs)
>mfw hawaiin democrat hindu woman gets the support of nazi imageboard

>Trump is still better than any Democrat hack.
>I love sucking kike cock.

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace and tolerance

huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-duke-has-endorsed-tulsi-gabbard-will-gabbard_us_583a3057e4b0a79f7433b728

best timeline

Foreign policy has a way of co-opting or coercing whomever they need to regardless of party lines.

Ron, Rand, Tulsi, all not immune to it.

Plus, if you paid attention during the primaries and general you'd remember Trump repeatedly campaigned on the biggest modern expansion of the military, destroying ISIS and reasserting US power overseas.

Something that is needed considering the huge voice left for Russia, China and others to fill during Obama's two-terms.

The above doesn't make Trump a neocon. That was classic American foreign policy regardless of party until 9/11.

Tulsi supported a literal, actual communist kike in the election. Plus she's still a gun grabber.

Wrap your Slav lips around an exhaust pipe and suck.

Member, Council on Foreign Relations

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Not sure Shillary would make it to 2020 without cybernetics

Respect her, but not gonna vote for a woman, ever. Terrible idea. They have no place in politics.

Why do we have to wait 3 years for this? Can't we just impeach Trump NOW!?

Person I hate the most in politics. Everyone licks her cunt because she was in the army. Even that portion of herself is the most artificial piece of shit ever. She's being prepped to run in 2024 by someone. She's a forced meme.

She's less of a gun grabber than Trump, who jumps between his promises back and forth and backtracks on the ones he did persist on whenever his zionist son in law/spoiled little cunt daughter/any other grandmother's nephew's uncle's kike father demands him to.

Yeah, she supported Bernie. Even though she has little in common with him, except party affiliation (at the time). Over Hillary. And stuck to her word to the bitter end.

She's not less of a gun grabber than Trump you stupid fucking mongrel. She supports an assault weapon ban, for fuck's sake. That is the Holy Grail of modern Democrats. Stop trying to convince me I should let myself be disarmed by this pockmarked Indian. You will never succeed.

Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnookums ;) no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy-wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie. Mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying ;) so show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom boom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys don't throw tantrums like that Drumpfy Wumpfy my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop. Did you get an ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheekyweekies ;) mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED ;)

>She's a forced meme.
No, you moron, she's the sane person who sticks to her word in the room full of retards, cooks and turncloaks.

mmm them few gray hairs from a hard lifetime of struggle against the globalist agenda. beautiful.

>Shocking: Trump Fills Cabinet With Council on Foreign Relations War Hawks
>beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/11/shocking-trump-fills-cabinet-with-council-on-foreign-relations-war-hawks-video-2862262.html

>You will never succeed.
The neolib kike you'll end up getting after Trump comes down crushing will, you inbred redneck hick.

If he supports the Second Amendment I'd sooner vote for him than Tulsi. This isn't complicated stuff. Any person that seeks to deny me the fundamental human right to keep and bear arms is my enemy. Very simple.

Look, I get it. You don't like our foreign policy. I don't either. But you're a foreigner, so your only concern with American politics is our foreign policy. The rest of us have to fucking live here. We care about domestic issues that don't affect you, like gun rights.

This thread reminds me greatly of /oldpol/.

Would even the staunch conservatives here say she's a worthy adversary?

Bannon also worked at Goldman Sachs, kek

beautiful and worthy of the respect of everyone on earth. she shit on the DNC, shits on the deep state, shits on warhawks.

>If he supports the Second Amendment I'd sooner vote for him than Tulsi.
He won't. He'll get voted in anyway. After Trump fails, populist movement will be in ruins and the Republican party will take quite a while to recover. Democrats will take over, and you get a choice between worse than now and terrible as far as guns are concerned, unless NRA lobbying manages to prevent that.

>The rest of us have to fucking live here.
Not if you vote in someone who fucks up foreign policy to the point of WW3.

>Gabbard 2020

You mean Warren.

It's not all Trump fault, WWIII was already on the way, we expected Hillary to start it too.

>There's no hope! Just let yourself be disarmed!

What are you even on about? Trump runs again in 2020, unless he decides not to. If he decides to run, he's still a better option than Tulsi because if nothing else he doesn't have any apparent desire to pursue gun control. If he doesn't run, neither of us know who the GOP will run in his stead.

Finally, someone who gets this!

you'd like it