Former congressman on his death bed about to drop a bomb on John McCain

Warmonger McCain is about to get rekt.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/04/10/Political-Insider-Roger-Stone-Reveals-Unnamed-Dying-Congressman-Soon-To-Confess-Explosive-Secrets-About-Senator-John-McCain

Other urls found in this thread:

theburningplatform.com/2015/07/23/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 1.pdf
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 2.pdf
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

McCain is a sellout. He needs to be executed.

Google Tokyo Rose John McCain

John McCain once got 60 sailors killed with a prank on a Navy ship and it was all brushed under the rug and he was reassigned after it because his father was a mighty Navy admiral with power.

McCain embodies the very worst of the republican party. I hope he dies from a heart attack while sitting on his toilet at 3 am.

He's been a sellout ever since he got back from the Hanoi Hilton. He's pushing for troops in Syria and WW3. Guy's a piece of shit.

>roger stone

This dumbass got so many predictions wrong during the election.

>newsmediawatchdog

I do wonder what that might be, since it's strange that McCain is such important guy.

Thank fuck. I hate this bastard.

John McCain is a sick man.

Source?

I had my numbers off. 134 killed and more injured.

theburningplatform.com/2015/07/23/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

There's no statute of limitations for murder. This faggot needs to be indicted and given the death penalty.

This. Also his daughter should be stripped of US Citizenship

Thx for this, bro.

It only fed his wickedness. When you think you're untouchable, you think you can get away with anything.

The Johnny Wet Start thing is false lad, McCain is a piece of shit already, no need to propagate false stories about him

How is it false?

(((alex jones)))

Its lindsey graham. Hes been waterboarded to the brink of death so hes spilling the beans on mccain lmao

If all this information is out there, why hasn't he been charged yet?

The plane the rocket launched from was nowhere near McCains. If I remember correctly it was well behind and to the starboard of his aircraft, there was no way him wet starting his engine could have ignited the rocket. He was a shitty officer, a shitty pilot and a shitty POW but he didn't cause the Forrestal disaster

After i strip her of her clothes and have my way with her THICCness

OUR
GOVERNMENT
DOESN'T
CARE

Rest in piss, songbird.

>believing a cover up

(((shareblue)))

Also, 1776 ID. Kek confirms Alex Jones is legit.

If you want to go after the real McCain coverup you should be looking into how his court martial for treason was halted by Nixon and why he was given a full pardon on the sly.
You should also be looking into why he singlehandedly scuppered a bill that would have released a trove of previously classified info from the Vietnam War that would have helped many of the families of MIA/KIA find out what happened to their loved ones back in the 90's.

Forrestal wasn't a coverup, the above two were.

Likely fake, but I'd cum buckets if true.

Gj McCain. How can you live with yourself after killing 134 of your shipmates. Cunt.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE DISGRACING A FUCKING HERO
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO WHAT MCCAIN HAS DONE TO MAKE AMERICA LOOK WEAK
YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO GIVE AWAY AA POSITIONS FOR SOME RICE, CAUSING THE DEATHS OF DOZENS OF AMERICANS AT THE COST OF MILLIONS TO TAX PAYERS
HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU WOULD LAST EVEN THOSE THREE YEARS BEFORE SUCKING LU PHUNG'S MICRO PEEPEE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON OTHER THAN HOMOSEXUAL ATTRACTION

NICE TRY YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

pls be pizzagate so people finally take up the pitchforks and torches

He was a POW shill.

He also horrifically scared another 180+ of them.

Being blinded permanently, losing your hearing and your limbs is almost as bad as death, if not worse.

Damn, Clinton looks like a chad in that pic.

TheUSS ForestFire? McCains A4? The missile hit his plane I thought

What, getting caught lfmao?

I don't know about that specifically but navy admirals DO have more power to help their children through their junior officer tours than they should. You'd think daddy being an admiral would help you to just not fuck up in the first place but that's academy grads for you.

McCain piloted A4 Skyhawks

Skyhawks don't have afteburners
You need an afterburner system to wet start

He did crash 4 aircraft before being shot down though with 1 due to recklessness, 2 due to pilot error and 1 to mechanical

if his daddy hadn't been admiral he would've been grounded after the 2nd

Hit the plane next to his.

The full report is available online if you want to read it. It goes into pretty good detail.

Please link report.

google cumslut_john_mccain_arab_bukkake.exe

Senator! Get your ass off Sup Forums before the press finds out!!

fake news

Sounds safe to me. Be sure to click on it too.

Lazy fucker but I'll respect those digits.
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 1.pdf
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 2.pdf
jag.navy.mil/library/investigations/USS FORRESTAL FIRE 12 AUG 69 PT 3.pdf

>Please find her

What did she mean by this?

The faggot is in Serbia right lobbying for Albanians and shaming us for killing everyone on Balkan...

my dick

>Roger Stone
Into the trash it goes....

How the fuck does he stay in office? Arizona is truly dumb as shit.

You think a based man that used to napalm little gook commie children will give a single shit?

>mccain
>based man

Pick one.

>John McCain once got 60 sailors killed with a prank on a Navy ship

JOHHNY WETSTART McCAIN
USS FORESTAL

I posted the damn report and didn't even get a thanks.

I'll assume it's because everyone is busy reading, but I'm miffed. If you need me I'll be in the chiefs mess.

My bad, user. Thanks for those links.

Any more comfy petersons?

It's bad Sup Forums wanks to lolis and hentai
but this guy masturbates to war and destruction

What makes you think he doesn't wank to lolis and hentai as well. Really boggles the noggin.

You're welcome.

Tons but it's mixed up with other stuff.