We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white childre-

>we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white childre-
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
pictaram.com/media/1486931685944862292_2218725889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting. Somehow subhumans like this get the prettiest women.

there's nothing wrong with that. More power to him for finding such a beautiful woman

Coal and sand burners get excluded from the genepool. It's modern day natural selection.

HNNNNGGGG

Checks flags. Is this opposite day?

>87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males.

>Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

Well, actually after my vocation to UK, I can pretty much say Turkey is whiter than UK. Kek. Europe is fucked.

>scoobydoo.com

"According to study, 99.99% of whatever is whatever, ((((((researchers)))))) suggest"

holy fucking god 87% of all women is huge.

that means when you have a girlfriend she most likely has sexual fantasizes with black men if even she had not have sex with them before.

thanks god I'm not american white.

have no fear goyim, the disgusting sand nigger in the photo, is not boning the blonde. He is a gym owner, pictaram.com/media/1486931685944862292_2218725889

>after the confirmation of my own personal anecdote, I can comfirm that it absolutely must be that way

But you ARE a roach so its understandable.

only a t*rk is dumb enough to believe something on scoopry lmao

how does this pic prove they are a couple or something?

>according to study
which one?

and 99.9% of white men fantasise about fucking asians and latinas, so what?

Exactly. Your country was pretty cool. I might move there. What a city Bern was.

It works two ways lads

OP is a fucking idiot, read my post, the blonde trains at his gym, he owns it

Lol

you should spread this study more on /pol.

all american white women are really slaves for bbc. hahaha american poltards if you have one, your girlfriend is fantasizing bbc right now. fucking kek. it's so funny and tragic at the same time. I feel sorry for you.

that study does not exists idiot. if it does, then link the paper.
Also see

Pfft, your Turkish thots are so easy baited on BiGG Kurdish cock and they take a lot of sperm. Booye, you gotta need those Kurdish babbies to make up for those who were blasted during the bombings :D

white women always tend to deny their deepest desires especially in public. but they cheat white boys at first chance they get.

picture is for americans who prepare for war.

bbc lol

Can we stop calling Muslims/Turks roaches? Roaches are innocent living beings like any other. People think they're creepy but they are innocent and just living their lives. They think and feel, consciously. Muslims are fucking disgusting dregs of humanity and Turkey is their inbred cousin.

that guy was a famous body builder and he trains other people in his own gym. he has his own youtube channel.

he is actually a pretty cool guy and how a intigrated turk should be.

most ridicilous thing I've ever heard of. really low bait. if you told me turkish sluts like blonde euro men more I'd get mad because it's partly true. kurdish men kek

>It has been rumored from time immemorial that when it comes to genitalia, Black men are generally more endowed than are men of other races. The behavior (or more accurately, misbehavior) of some White slave owners would suggest the veracity of such a conclusion given that, being insanely jealous of them, White slave owners not only brutalized or killed generously endowed male slaves they didn’t like, they also castrated them. The wives of these slave owners, as well as other female friends and relatives, didn’t help matters by craving the sexual attention of slave men.

>To this very day there are tales among White women, Black women, Asian women, Latinas and others that “once you’ve had Black, you never go back.” In plain English, they’re saying that once you’ve been with a well-endowed Black man, it’s highly unlikely that you’d ever be sexually satisfied in the same way by a man of another race.

>Intriguingly, this thought is not a new one. The Bible notes that ancient women of Israel and Judah who were of easy virtue shared the same sentiments as do their 21st-century counterparts. In fact, several religiously diverse translations of the Bible bear this out. All are popular conservative versions that are at the same time literal translations. Note how they render a very revealing verse found in the book of Ezekiel.

>(1) “And you went prostituting yourself to the sons of Egypt, your neighbors great of flesh, and you continued making your prostitution abound in order to offend me.” (Ezekiel 16:26; New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures) In committing spiritual adultery the nation of Israel, considered by Jehovah to be his symbolic wife, worshiped idol gods and trusted in foreign nations instead of her Husbandly Owner. The symbolisms were reality based. Therefore, “the sons of Egypt” (or, Africans) were literally “great of flesh.” A footnote in the New World Translation says this refers to “the genital organ.” Bluntly stated, it literally translates into this clause: ‘the African who has a great-sized genital organ.’ Yes, Black Africans had such a reputation of sexual prowess that God saw to it that Ezekiel, under inspiration, documented this fact as an aside. Other versions of the Bible also have rather illuminating translations.

>(2) “You have played the harlot with your neighbors, the sensual Egyptians; over and over you have done it.” (Ezekiel 16:26; The Bible: A New Translation, by James Moffatt) This Protestant translation leaves no doubt that African men were indeed “sensual.” Insofar as sex with these super “sensual” Black men was concerned, Jewish women were told by God, “over and over you have done it” with the Africans. A somewhat graphic description of this scenario is not confined to the two Protestant translations above.

>(3) “You have lain down for those big-membered neighbors, the Egyptians” says The Jerusalem Bible at Ezekiel 16:26. This well-known Catholic translation leaves little to the imagination. Again, these Black Africans from Egypt were “big-membered” when compared to men of other races. The Israelite women knew this all too well for they had “lain down” with them. Be that as it may, it gets even more interesting.

you're right, they deny it in public. But their actions shows what they actually believe.

Lol.

some pictures don't prove anything.

according to World Health Organisation's medical statistics american blacks have 2 inches larger penis on average than american whites. and african blacks have 3 inches larger penis than europen men.

that and also studies shows what they actually believe, bc they are anonymous

>scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

So Rutgers University in New Rochelle New Jersey right? I searched all over pubmed to find this study and also google just in case. But, I only find the same article written without a source, just like articles about 18 inventions women invented. Internet is getting more sourceless and retarded by the day.

>roach

>According to this same translation, The Jerusalem Bible, Ezekiel 23:3 exposes Jewish women saying that it was in Africa that “their nipples were handled…[and that] their virgin breast were first fondled” by Black men. (I’m guessing they didn’t teach you this in Sunday school….Just a guess.) And to top things off, the New World Translation renders Ezekiel 23:19, 20 as follows: “And she kept multiplying her acts of prostitution to the point of calling to mind the days of her youth, when she prostituted herself in the land of Egypt. And she kept lusting in the style of concubines belonging to those whose fleshly member is as the fleshly member of male asses and whose genital organ is as the genital organ of male horses.” All-righty-then!

>The New English Bible, another Protestant translation, is even more descriptive. It says of symbolic Jerusalem: “She was infatuated with their [Black] male prostitutes, whose members were like those of asses and whose seed came in floods like that of horses.” (Ezekiel 23:20) All-righty-then! Not to be outdone, the Catholic Jerusalem Bible translates this text as follows: “She had been infatuated by profligates big-membered as donkeys, ejaculating as violently as stallions.” (Ezekiel 23:20) (My eyes dun seen da gloray of da comin’ of da Lawd!) Okaaaaay.

>Well, I think we get the point. Apparently when it comes to genitalia, all men are not created equal. So, does size really matter? To some women it does. However, I like to think that to the more spiritual ones true love matters more. After all, how many Black women have encountered Black men who were great in bed, but who were woefully lacking in other areas? Whatever the case, the Bible isn’t prudish on matters of sex. So, the next time you hear someone say that Black men have it going on in the bedroom, surprise them by saying, “You know, that’s in the Bible baby!” …Amen.

>2 inches
>3 inches
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT SANDNIGGERS REALLY ARE RETARDED

>Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ
Already obviously fake in the first sentence

Lmao I'm a sandnigger and I exclusively date white women. Not sure why you faggots care so much at least Arabs are Caucasian, when I have kids they will look like the average white kid. Mixing with a black or an Asian is worse because they are totally different races so their features will look weird. Just look at any half black or half asian kid.

I'm not bothered when I see a white man with an Arab or Muslim woman. Fucking go ahead and have them they're all crazy bitches anyways

your source: penissize.org

my source: WHO medical urology department

you're really ignorant, aren't you?

rofl classic, gotta send this to some turks i know

All you guys do realize that once you actually learn how to get laid with hot women none of this BBC stuff matters, right?
Right?
Oh yeah, I forgot where I am. I'm on a board where people who don't have the courage to talk to a woman without shitting themselves go on and on about how they want to commit genocide and rule nations.

Just for the sake of logic:

>is not boning the blonde

does not follow from

>He is a gym owner

Have you ever seen an Islamist Turk on Sup Forums? Erdogan supporters/Islamists can't even use the internet let alone speaking english.

You idiot the source I posted is a compilation of studies, you can see it by yourself.
Also post your source, by saying "according to X" proves nothing. Post the link.
FUCKING IDIOT

All people fantasize about having sex with other races. Doesn't mean people are actually doing that. You guys are acting like you've never fantasized about fucking a black woman

>He is a gym owner, pictaram.com/media/1486931685944862292_2218725889

wow, he's definitely boning those blondes then

where is proofs?

From what i heard they're far from being masters, all they do is go back and forth and then cum, pretty much like animal sex or rape. Women that fantasize about having sex with blacks are the same women that fantasize about being raped i'm 100% sure of it. It's not that blacks are good at sex, it's that women see them as potential sex offenders and want to experience how it feels to be taken by force.

WE

Haha think you can evade the raid with that tactic, roach ?

>having a girlfriend while in the military

Boy, lemme tell you, being active duty is *prime time* to be single and a degenerate

Most of the guys in my unit were single and we'd make the rounds at the Commiefornian universities, the foreign girls or out of state ones were the best

Really let you peer into the mentality of a woman whose out on her own, they turn into fuckin sluts hence why none of us ever got hitched and anyone who did was reminded that they were gonna get cucked

Funny enough, for the military at least, you're more likely to get cucked by another serviceman than a nigger, we're assholes like that

>a cuck stamp
every time

You must be part of Erdog's troll army, no way you're this ignorant and not aware he has one. Fuck off now retard villager, go suck off Erdog's dick.

This. Sup Forums unironically believes the BLACKED meme because guys on here don't get laid so seeing men that don't look like them with other women makes them angry.

Truth is, I probably have a tougher time getting with white women than these NEET's on here because I'm a sandnigger and sandnigger men have been given a bad rap because we're known to be misogynists, same with blacks honestly, so mostly only crazy women that want to be abused chase me, while principled level headed white women are much harder for me to get. These guys on here would probably have a much easier time than me if they weren't all bitter losers

I pretend to be islamist pro-erdogan on /pol however I'm actually an atheist anti-erdogan. making those retards mad over islamism is fun.

You should look into the methodology of the source you're quoting, you'll find they took self-reported numbers. All it really means is that niggers are more prone to exaggerating.

A poll of Hillary voters (((Huffington post ))) and their Cucks ?

Man, I'm turkish too, but are you retarded? You do know there are only like 5 or 6 actual studies done on dicks and the outcome was that statistically, most dicks are 14 - 16 cm. Race doesn't have anything to do with dicksize.

hate Turks n Muslims, love cockroaches and insects/animals.
btw ur a leaf so pls never speak to me or my son again

But JB has a big benis tho

The fact that there is some fagmaster in Turkey so utterly consumed with thoughts and fantasies of black cock is absolutely hilarious.

Can you retards just finish Mount and Blade 2 already?

> “the sons of Egypt” (or, Africans)
> no doubt that African men were indeed “sensual.”
> Insofar as sex with these super “sensual” Black men was concerned
> you’ve been with a well-endowed Black man

Wait, African...so...they were black?

Well, those mummification techniques were awesome, so let's take an archetypal ancient Egyptian, who's blood was known to be pure, you know, like a royal bloodline (they're very concerned about preserving their lineage and not mixing with people who look unlike them), of pure Ancient Egyptian descent, the direct descendant of the Great Ones before him

... how about Pharaoh Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten, grandfather Amenhotep III, Amenhotep II, Amenhotep

... lets take some cells from his bone marrow

.. and grab some ancient DNA and sequence that Y-Chromosome (passed directly from father to son), and see whats up

> The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

> Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun

> Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

> "We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.

It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

SO ALL THAT STUFF YOU SAID...

THE INVENTION OF AGRICULTURE, LAW, PROPERTY

THE ARCHITECTS OF THE PYRAMIDS, THE COMPLEX LANGUAGE, MYTHOS, SYMBOLISM, AND CULTURE...

SENSUAL AND WELL-ENDOWED LOVERS...

ITS FUCKING WHITE MALES?

Good brother, Erdog takes goat penis in his ass and likes it. I hope he's strung up in front of his 1,400 room palace soon.

I agree, I'm a sandnigger too. But I gotta say, crazy women are better than the cuckmaking feminist pussy that's the alternative option. Those are the actual PC psychotics who change their men into cucks.

mfw i banged 2 of your women when I visited turkey 2 years ago. turk women cant resist the BAC

How come insulting Erdoğan supporters make me one? %99.9 of the turks on Sup Forums are atheist anti-Erdoğan white turks.

>btw ur a leaf so pls never speak to me or my son again

wtf step-dad that was mean ;_;

I hope you get kicked out of Gibraltar and malvinas.

>BAC
You're asian?

Turks in Turkey are just getting into euphoria mode.

no answer. hahahaha

Maybe there a few of us here that know, you forget FBI guy in Pennsylvania. I'm not Turkish, but we experienced pro Edog trolls here, I'll admit they were easy to spot because they spouted the most ignorant shit ever just like you would imagine some Erdog supporter little villager mind would. I hope for your sake you are not one of those and I'm dead wrong.

>I agree, I'm a sandnigger too. But I gotta say, crazy women are better than the cuckmaking feminist pussy that's the alternative option. Those are the actual PC psychotics who change their men into cucks

Well these two seemingly go hand in hand at least in my experiences. For me, women who want me seem to be
>sandnigger women (which I don't like honestly)
>women who want someone "exotic" also happen to be women who fantasize about being owned by Arab men and weird shit like that
>feminist women or liberal women that want to virtue signal by being with an Arab man

And the women I want are normal, non-crazy white women who can raise kids better than insane Arab bitches, and those women don't seem to exist anymore, whatever

What people need to understand is that it is only natural that, as cultural taboos and traditional prohibitions are removed from the sexual sphere, women of all races (not only whites, see "Beurettes" in France) flock to black males. The reason is easy to understand, females are attracted to aggressive and dominant alpha males, that's because human evolution, as it happened according to the law of the jungle, in the state of nature of the "Hobbesian" war of all against all, made women evolve to seek the protection of such violent men, and even after six thousand years of civilization, women have not evolved out of it (see Camille Paglia's Sexual Persona for the atavistic brain of the human female).

And who is the foremost dominant, violent and aggressive alpha male? It's the black man. That's why so many taboos were manufactured around his presence, it was so lesser males couldn't have their women stolen by them, but as liberal capitalism removes all traditions, nothing can stand in the way of black cock supremacy anymore. I believe the last time a white man will have sex with a white woman will be somewhere in 2034. Afterwards, it will be only black, black, black.

Did you like it in UK? Tell me about it.

I was thinking about moving to Turkey's west coast.

Sorry about those guys. Our country and our people are in a very dark time where the dumbest is the loudest. You guys should kill every one of them. They will vote for Erdoğan's dictatorship this Sunday.

Hey, stop searching. The factory that made those closed down due to feminism.

Nobody pointing out the 1488 get.

I got u senpai

did your turk IP get banned and you had to switch to a brazilian one americuck? lmao

do you realize, stupid kike, that no one reads that, right?

Yeah they don't exist anymore, whatever

Lol, how could you support any of the other leaders of CHP or the other one. They look weak and worn out and have never won office, or anything for that matter.

Erdogan be doing this for year and he stills looks fresh.

I would want the leader of my country to look sharp and ready like he does.

It was cool. A little more fucked up than I've had imagined.

About moving to Turkey, if you want a quiet simple life and you have money, you can move to small towns in Ege. But I wouldn't recommend actually moving to a big city and starting something. We're living the worst times of our history, politically.

That's because you don't like erdo. He's a good leader and Turkey is in Nato with talks of joining EU zone. He's improving your economy and defending the nation from extremism.

same turkgroid same turkchannel

Nice bait.

It's not bait, Im being serious. All you can say against erdo is an apparent sensoring of the media

What's wrong, is asking for points and evidence too much for your small roach brain.

1488 brothers!

> defending the nation from extremism
>talks of joining EU zone
>improving your economy

Do you have any idea what's going on here? He's the face of Islamist extremism. He sent weapons to ISIS. He's the reason why Turkey joining EU is out of question now. He's the reason our international image is a joke now.

Before him we were a perfectly secular cute wannabe european country that wins eurovision contests with half naked girls and talks about gay marriage. After 15+ years of erdoğan, we're almost indifferent from a typical middle eastern shit hole. You can't even have a proper job if you're not pro-Erdoğan now.

God what the fuck is going on in these peoples' minds?? They are completely blind to imminent death/danger

Found the muslim shitbag living in the UK

Study your history and you will find where the myth of black men in bed comes from.

During slavery black women and men were both bought by rich plantation owners. The men for the field work and women to take care of the house;however, there were certain women bought for the pure sexual pleasure of the white men.

The proof of this is all the different shades of color found in the black race and the black colleges.

Not to be out done was the woman of the house of the plantation. she bought men and women to run the house. Again there were exceptions, some men were purchased by the size if their dicks (lets say it like it is). During tose days there were no adult stores or many toys--a small salamie maybe.

So while the man was out in the slave quarters raping 10 to 16 year old black women, the woman of the house was having adult parties with her selected purchased black men. Of course they got horney and just had to have some.

The problem here was when she was knocked up or caught--it was rape and of course the black slave was hanged or shot.

lol

I gave your points faggot.

Why would the WHO study that?

>men-according-to-study/
>(((((((((((((((((((STUDY))))))))))))))))))))))))))