LE PEN WILL WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

This is it Sup Forums: if this vid can get over a million views before the first round you know the FN will win by a landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606
youtu.be/e6jM-jeIe2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ChuMbx9sCvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the guillotine when we need it.

Nice to see "Give me all your shit and stop oppressing me" has made it to your country.

a fucking revolver?
really?

Fun fact: the boys involved in the video are facing jail time.

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606

Drug trafficking is a huge problem in the Moselle.

guns are cool when niggers have them

Guns are very hard to obtain in France. That's one reason why these kids are facing charges.

It's been here for a while.

BONUS: anyone who can interpret what they're saying.

>american culture
How long has shit like this been in Europe for?

20 years.

Posturing and aposematism are the evolutionary traits of prey animals.

Coon shooting boogie fellas? u in?

I don't speak french that well. Are they speaking a french equivalent to ebonics?

seriously how old is she ? 10 ? 12 ?

are they taking sex slave is france now ?!

Here's something shocking:

That video was filmed in the French countryside. Not Paris, not Marseille, but the countryside, in a village near Luxembourg.

>she

God that was disgusting and to think today I was listening to this and thought for the first time in years french was beautiful youtu.be/e6jM-jeIe2Y
Please let le pen win let there be a huge chimp out and let's go safari hunting in france!
I hate how the shills are invading pol and we are forgetting to focus on this,our lst important battle,if we win france then we win europe...

i only understand french with the circonflexes on the vowels like in quebecois

i see nigger culture has been quite prevalent in France now

since the 90's

It's Arabs and blacks.

you retards are talking about winning while the war already is over and lost.

get out of the sinking shithole that is europe. misery is all what awaits you here.

France has a beautiful future ahead of it.
We all do.

How the hell are they hard to obtain?? You live on the same landmass as russia. I find that very fucking hard to believe.

It's hard to legally get a gun.

jajajajaja que se jodan putos franchutes maricones

As soon as any spark starts the whole continent will be consumed in flames of war,the first country that starts it will be flooded with jihad is and volunteers from nearby countries so not everything is lost,maybe a country would be lost but it will be recovered,don't be a defeatist,we have come back from a 90%of the country and the best farming areas lost,and we made it back
Honey pots it's hard to get a gun without falling for them (that's how we get all terrorist is spain)
They ain't hard to get but there's always are chance the dealer is been surveillance and so will you be

>Opinel knives

Atleast theyre buying French, right guys?!?

le pen is a milf

Rihanna française:
youtube.com/watch?v=ChuMbx9sCvI

> t. DabraBene

You won't be getting a +1 view from me, but take this (you) as a consolation prize.

What does "Dabra Bene" mean in African?

>

How the fuck should I know

Ask your next door neighbour

Communists will control Europe in this election or the next. GG its over

My neighbor is Moroccan.

I took the time to translate it into English

>Ooga booga
>Nigger nigger nigger
>guns nigga
>ooga
>nigger