Alex Jones just admitted that he's one of us

Alex Jones just admitted that he's one of us.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone has known it for years. I used to call paul joseph watson out for literally stealing giant sections of Sup Forums threads. But that was back when Sup Forums was good and not trump shills vs antifa/clinton/whatever.

Link?

Go away fat man.

A little too late. We hate him now.

The comment is on this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this, he's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win, according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel, I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy is much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

Alex Jones is a complete retard and shouldn't be taken seriously

Post link

Thanks bro

>Alex Jones just admitted that he's one of us.

You didn't know this? Info Wars reports on chan threads all the time.

shut the fuck up leaf

glad he isn't going full reddit with Trump on Syria, but he could still tone down his boner for Trump a bit

>We hate him now
>Literally attempting to speak for tens of thousands of anonymous people

I don't get it

Sup Forums was good once til it became a screaming pile of pissant cheerleaders

>Alex Jones is a complete retard and shouldn't be taken seriously

This too.

He's got some degree of entertainment value in small doses but he's not exactly a beacon of professional journalism.

Ok, I admit it, the jews are behind everything. Even my show.

Yeah no shit. Alot easier then to look up your own information.

>Sup Forums in uppercase
stupid faggot go back to ribbit

No wonder he acts autistic

and?

You know his team manages the account right?

> Supporting controlled opposition

No wonder everyone calls this cuckchan

Your post is so formulaic it's like you aren't even trying. Is this the all that Shareblue has to offer? Shareblue, you're not sending your best.

BILL HICKS + BRAINFORCE = AJ

this

alex jones here :^)

So Sup Forums was good when you were just a relatively unknown board of social rejects who got their kicks from doxxing 12-year olds and raiding club penguin? I see.

I think Alex got fooled by Trump when they met.
Trump is a master of lies and deception as are all business criminals.

did you know that giants are real?

did you know that vampires are psychic?

BUY GOLD. AVOID PSYCHIC VAMPIRES AND GAY FROGS. LOOK AT THIS CONSPIRACY THAT (((THEY))) ARE DOING

There. Every alex jones ever.

Why wouldn't he browse pol?

this faggot will literally do A N Y T H I N G to sell fucking filters

>Another leaf
Plus, why would a canadian of all things even bother going to not one, but several rallies? Do you know how much travel you'd have to do to go to several rallies? lmao
Story just doesn't add up

Maybe Alex can save Pepe.

You see, the MSM doesn't care or realize that Pepe's enemies have used chemical weapons in the past, so the MSM has been reporting lies that Pepe just recently used them on defenseless civilians. As it turns out though, the people killed were terrorists, and the families of terrorists, but nobody believes Pepe.

Now, Drumpf only listens to the MSM, so he decided he has no choice but to assassinate Pepe... oh no, what the fuck do we do now?!?!?

We can't trust the President, he just looks the other way while Drumpf aims his gun at Pepe, maybe Alex can help Pepe?!?!?!?

Considering the fact that he talks about us all the time, I would have thought it was obvious. The man calls people cucks on air now.

I'm just shitposting

if alex jones is /ourguy/ he will dogwhistle an /mlpol/ meme on air

wtf i hate trump now

>being this new.

You will soon realize that everybody is on pol and stealing ideas. For the longest time ive though styx was decent political analyzator until I noticed more and more pol claims/ideas in his videos

Alex if you're reading this please investigate the holocaust

>take's conspiracy theories from Sup Forums
>feeds them back to Sup Forums

fuck its so simple

Is erect a feeling?

>leaf
Range van when?

Bitch I was posting on ronpaulforums in 2007

what a huge faggot. Can't believe another normie took the bait. Does it ever stop being so easy?

Wow Sup Forums literally is Sup Forums now huh?
>Sup Forums was never good
>Sup Forums was never good

Reminder that Alex Jones is a scientologist.

No I'm sparticus ... I mean alex.

Alex: who pays for /pol?

Infowars is a disinformation operation.

you spelled "bill hicks" wrong

great, now media can call him antisemite

How often do you think he gets called a cuck on the Libertarian generals by stormfags?

Scientology was created by the CIA.

Fuck off Shareblue

fuck off canacuck

He takes content from Sup Forums and then repackages it like he's on professional wrestling and broadcasts it out to the world.

How is this news?

Why do you think he's so pissed off all the time?

You can literally say that of every news outlet and I mean every.

shit that's pretty rare, thanks user

"Christian education reformers" like Betsy DeVos (Trump education secretary) have mandated inclusion of scientology programs in public schools.

i had no idea chanology tards were still around.

that video is amazing

ALEX JONES IF YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD SEE THIS IMAGE

YOU SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT TRUMP IS REALLY DOING

I can only assume you're not publicly announcing what Trump is really up to because you've decided the less people know the better until Trump's master plan is through. Don't want the MSM picking up on this.

>biting this hard on obvious bait

Scientologists ran the JFK/RFK assassinations.

i guess kek confirms

also, is weed legal in Aruba? since i hear the dutch are pretty lax

Alex Jones runs COINTEL against people who try to leave scientology and speak out against it.

I've seen that profile pic before
It's some faggot on the Sup Forums discord

TOP KEK. R/THE_DONALD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>A fucking leaf

>be leaf
>have an opinion on anything at all
>refer to this opinion as the unanimous status quo on Sup Forums

Hold me please, I can't breathe.

Scientologists voted overwhelmingly for one of their own (Donald Trump) in the last election.

which discord? The Sup Forums discord?

Should make this post my desktop background desu

Adnan Khashoggi, the money man for the 9/11 hijackers, financed infowars and attended Trump's wedding.

Heresy.

How dare you.

I was buying into it then mate, but you just went all botty,spot a mile away , ,so fuck off shareblue/ctr/shill

WILL THE REAL ALEX JONES PLEASE STAND UP

HEY ALEX

SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I literally love Alex now. He is closest we have to ''out voice''.

>Sup Forums will finally redpill Alex Jones on the Jews

Literal 9/11 falee flag coconspirators are running the "opposition" against themselves.

>infowars chronicled every season of HWNDU
>mentions every happening thread we have no matter how small
nigga need to lurk moar

Fellow Americans, fellow patriots, these shills are trying to destroy your faith in President Trump. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED THAT WE ARE WINNING! I will admit I am not a huge fan of the actions the president took in Syria, but he hasn't given up on us and I will not give up on him. Do not allow these globalist shills to invade your heart. Fill it with love of god, family, and country instead. They are trying to control your mind. Don't LET THEM !!!

And to you, shills. Your little tricks aren't going to work, the game is up we are on to you. WE ARE THE RESISTANCE! I have sources in the NSA, true patriots, who are giving me your identities. WE ARE MAKING A LIST AND LIKE AN ARMY OF SANTA CLAUSES WITH AR-15s WE WILL BE CHECKING IT TWICE!!! Get Ready SHIILLS!!! The day is coming! We are going to destroy you, you LEFTIST SCUM, you foppish TURKEY NECKED HEATHENS!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!

Now, you've been WARNED! GET OUT OF HERE!, before I squirt Superblue Fluoride-Free Toothpaste in your eyes!!! AND NOT THE NEW BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR, THE ORIGINAL PEPPERMINT FLAVOR!!! YOU'LL BE 360 FUCKED!!!

And infowarriors out there remember, resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Alex Jones family has a long history of treason against America.

It is an anonymous image bulletin board. no one should know any one elses identity. We stealth mode.

Which (((journalism))) are you talking about?
You mean like the dancing Israelis on 911 who were there to record the secret (((journalism))) of how the Great Israel of the world came to be the Empire of the World?

Some more pictures of the Trump family hanging out with the money man for 9/11 hijackers.

Adnan Khashoggi was also a major financier of scientology. His wife and daughter are members.

But. He is able to organize the collective chaotic shitposting of Sup Forums into somehow structural chains of thoughts.

I can't find the clip when he's mentioning the jew. He's outside somewhere talking about. Be a good lad and get me the link, I can't find it for shit.

/new/ was the best
Esp on
c
h
on

Scientology is very similar to Mormonism because they are both freemasonic front organizations (mystery babylon, the synagogue of satan).

Dog bless this man

That would be a betrayal of Texas, unless you realize the U.S. annexing Texas was the ultimate plan all along. Where do you think most Texans came from? Where do you think the Texans got their arms. By the way, I have an ancestor that fought at Jacinto...

Sup Forums is dead it has been corrupted