A black plain clothes cop dragged a Chinese American doctor off a plane...

A black plain clothes cop dragged a Chinese American doctor off a plane, and the major news outlets made no mention of either person's race.

How much do you guys wanna bet that if it was a white cop, or a black doctor, every media outlet would be trying to play up some sort of racist agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec1
twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096
united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the media hates that whites and asians get along for the most part

Why did he have to be dragged off like a spoiled child?

Because he wouldn't voluntarily give up the seat he booked and paid for

asian are so beta

The flight plan I just filed with the company has no room for Dr Wang and 3 of you!

First ones to accept the money gets to get off this plane!

He was a doctor flying to see his patients, and the software 'randomly chose' him to have to give up his flight.

Because gooks are too stupid to follow rules.

>Story that makes niggers look violent < What Donald Trump ate for breakfast this morning

How odd. I never heard of that once you have already boarded.

There's no racial hoopla because nothing bad or completely outrageous happened on the part of the cop, dumb fag. They don't play up racial angles for no reason. When race and racism is mentioned its because there is a clear pattern of racism and abuse.

Sup Forums is a white racist and shill cesspool spewing racism and psychopath violence cravings, and you're triggered that media isn't making a racial angle of a cop who literally only went in pulled the passenger out and left? Shut up.

>and the software 'randomly chose' him to have to give up his flight.
what the fuck bullshit is this?

Thats some fucking shit, aint it?

Lol because he wouldn't leave. United Airlines fucked everything up, kicking paying passengers off because they wanted to fly some of their staff to another airport last second.

There was no such rule. Shut up shill faggot.

Honestly why didn't they just kick off someone who wasn't a doctor. I know he was probably chosen randomly, but the doctor has a pretty important job to fill, why not just kick off some nobody fat guy or something.

Because being a doctor doesn't magically grant you special rights.

>There was no such rule.
>If there are not enough volunteers, other Passengers may be denied boarding involuntarily in accordance with UA’s boarding priority
united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec1

It does if people's lives depend on a doctor getting from point A to point B.

(You) need to leave

Anyone "upset" over this should be put against a wall and absolutely fucking shot, full stop

>MUH RIGHTS I AM A CITIZEN OF GLOBAL EARF AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?

That might've would have been fine also, minus the incendiary sentiment. The other person then probably would have still had to be removed. Volunteer opportunity and then random selection was a fine way to do it though.

asians love to play the race card and to play the victim.
dont try to lie, kimchinigger

Absolute kikery, I'd like to see you defend it. The correct response is to push to ban these kinds of demonic rules that could only be thought up by the most penny pinching hebes you can find, rather than to say "ah, he broke rules, he got what he deserve".

Fuck you.

So you're claiming that if this specific doctor arrived at his destination less than 24 hours later then his patients would have died?

If that's the case then he probably shouldn't have bought a cheap ticket on a flight that he knew he could be bumped from.

Lawsuit. He could win millions from the deep pockets of United and the Police Dept.

Virtually every flight on every airline is intentionally overbooked, and it works out fine 99% of the time. On top of that if you are involuntarily bumped the airline is literally required by law to provide you with financial compensation. I hardly see how that is a "demonic" rule, and obviously most people don't give a shit about it or else they would have been boycotting airlines for the past few decades.

He's completely retarded if he allowed someone's life depend on whether or not his flight arrived on time.

No one from First Class was asked to get bumped. I wonder why?

Asians don't want to tear down our country therefore they are entitled to nothing.

But how would the media in your country react if the man hadn't been 100% Korean? What if the cop wasn't 100% Korean? Oh wait, that wouldn't be possible.

>Can't read UA's rules

Nice try gook

MOTHER

FUCKER

Ayyy

Probably because one of the metrics by which United chooses who will be bumped is ticket price.

It's in their policy so it's not exactly a secret or anything. I don't really see the issue with it either, if you pay more you get better service. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

look united fucked up here, and they are going to pay for it no doubt. but why isn't anyone mentioning that this adult man acted like a 6 year old? he even screamed like a 6 year old having a tantrum, and made them literally drag him out like a 6 year old having a tantrum.

the dude is supposed to be a "doctor". like, if the cops come and arrest me on bogus charges, it's fucked up and i'll get a lawyer, what i won't do is plant myself on the ground and start REEEEEEEEEing and screaming like a child and make them drag me off. One doesn't excuse the other.

That guy should be really fucking embarrassed about being caught on camera acting like that

Blacks hate East Asians because basically their cultures are perectly arranged for conflict. Also black cops are massively more likely to resort to brutality than are white cops.

Former flight attendant here I know watching this video can make you sleepy but please remember we can't let united get the nuclear codes

It actually does (they're privileges and obligations, not rights). This used to be more widely understood.

Gambling is haram

You've never seen Donnie Brasco? This is a normative thing with Asians, this is why everyone calls them autistic.

Denied boarding meaning not going aboard the plane to begin with.

He was on the plane and in his seat, ready to go.

United Airlines fucked it all up.

And whos the one that made the race card play viable?
Your ((masters)) thats who
Horse shouldnt complain what master does

It's honestly his fault. He refused to leave voluntarily, so law enforcement had to re-accommodate him.

You can argue semantics all you want, but ultimately the options they had were to follow their normal overbooking procedure and bump people, or cancel the entire flight.

This. The few times it doesn't work out, the airlines treat you like a king. You usually get a seat on the first flight flown by any airline, not just the one who bumped you, at the same or higher level class. The Asian doctor would have been going home an hour or two later, period, with some added compensation.

But, he decided that he was more important than anyone else and knew more about what was going on than the airline. He assumed that he wouldn't get home (there are at least seven daily flights between Chicago and Louisville, his destination). He assumed that he had a right to stay on the plane after the stewardesses told him to get off. He assumed that people would think he was important because he was a doctor, when in fact every hospital has a ton of doctors on call. He assumed many things that were wrong, arrogant, and stupid.

Had there been a weather delay, he'd be much worse off, because that would ground all planes for a time. Getting bumped just means having to take a slightly later flight, maybe on another airline, maybe in a better class, and definitely getting some compensation.

This guy was a dick. I hope he got some humility beaten into him. I hope the feds hold him and press charges for failure to comply with airline instructions and resisting arrest.

What kind of rule is that?

Welcome to Chicago gook
>don't come back

I'm not implying that at all, but it's also not to say a patient's condition can unexpectedly worsen and it's always best to have the doctor on hand who has historically treated you.

All I'm saying is it would have been no skin off of UA's ass to keep upping the bribe so the customers who wanted (or needed) to get home, could, while those who did not want to or need to would have taken said bribe.

I dunno man, seems pretty cut and dry. At the end of the day, a respectable business caters to its customers.
Kek

it's all over the news mate and everyone is acting like he's the victim of the century. he will probably get a million dollars and be on talk shows for the next year. all for acting like a retard.

so this is how ww3 starts

Yes, the news is good at inventing victims and fostering outrage on behalf of the unworthy. Trayvon. Whichever victims whose names you no longer remember but who dindu nuffin and somehow managed to get themselves killed over a drug deal gone south or a weapon pulled on a cop. The media always makes a martyr out of assholes who were just getting what they deserved.

United is a shit airline, and he booked his seat, they gave it to an employee after he boarded. Really no way to politicize this, its just a shitty airline.

>the airlines treat you like a king
What they offered was clearly not sufficient if none of the other passengers volunteered to leave.

it is a shitty airline, and they fucked up. he also acted like a retarded child. both things can be true, you don't have to pick a side.

You're wrong, a piece of shit, and a faggot shill. Fuck off.

To be fair, they were departing Chicago. Nobody wants to stay a minute longer in Chicago than they have to.

>I'm not implying that at all, but it's also not to say a patient's condition can unexpectedly worsen and it's always best to have the doctor on hand who has historically treated you.

Again,
>If that's the case then he probably shouldn't have bought a cheap ticket on a flight that he knew he could be bumped from.

stop trying to be the victim of racism it clashes with your autism

I fly all the time for my job. I've flown through both Chicago and Louisville (Lexington is a much nicer place if you can swing it). I've volunteered to be bumped from flights a few times. I've always been treated well by the airlines. If you wear a tie and act like a decent human being instead of an autistic sperglord, people treat you well.

Media will play up a situation even if race isn't a factor, if it falls within certain racial narratives. Black on Asian abuse isn't in that narrative. Replace the victim with a black and the cop with a white and the media would have jumped on the situation as a racial attack. You would hear nothing but how the system is racist. It isn't that the situation is racist, but rather that the media that loves to play the race cards is suddenly so quiet on the race of the victim and perpetrator.

twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096

too soon

>but ultimately the options they had were to follow their normal overbooking procedure and bump people,
Clearly. And he was removed. I'm just saying United Airlines fucked things up.

>or cancel the entire flight.
That was not the only other option. You made this up. Its irrelevant anyway.

Like what? The ability to write prescriptions? You can lose your license if you abuse that so it's not like a blank check. What else exactly?

Lurk more faggot

The African was happy he found an excuse to jungle up legally.

>The best at computer shit
>can't build a program thing that makes sure the passengers can book the same number of seats a plane has
What the fuck with you Americans?

No, the gook was defending his right to what he paid for, a seat on the flight. There was no rule that says he had to give up his seat because the airline fucked up and overbooked.

It's actually smart to do what he did. Now time to get paid.

>They don't play up racial angles for no reason
WRONG.

I thought it's in the fine print or some shit that they have the right to do that.

Yes, actually there is a rule, Rule 25 of the Contract of Carriage. united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec25

>im asian

>My uncle is a dentist

>Two of my cousins are becoming doctors

lmao asians own a medical monoply

thats not how it fucking works, he entered a contract when he purchased tickets form them. the company can remove him from the flight at any time. now he can hate the company forever, boycott them and tell others. thats how the free market works. not screaming like a fucking child because you dont understand that you dont own your rights to someones else's fucking seat

well he's stupid enough to earn a Dr. Degree,
what have you smartass achieved in life?

skynet nigga

>UA will request Passengers who are willing to relinquish their confirmed reserved space in exchange for compensation in an amount determined by UA
What was he offered? A nigger touching him and fat lip.

No, you're just wrong.

Wrong.

>durrr woulda been treated like a king
>durrr woulda left a hour or two later

Shut up you fake ass dicklick. By king you mean treated the same and by an hour or two later you mean the next day.

I can see it now:"Man kicked off flight and boarding new plane complains that he's been treated very routinely "

>shill such as you: "dumb gook thinks he's entitled to special treatment, fuck him. he already been given $800. The chinkface didn't even deserve that, fuck him."

He was screaming because he was being manhandled by some nig while the cops let it happen. If you're 60+ and some nigger touches you, are you going to let him take your shit quietly or are you going to resist because niggers are fucking animals and have no right to touch a human?

Refusing to leave a flight he paid for and booked in advance doesn't make him a spoiled child. The airline was trying to steal from him his seat, he resisted in a non-violent manner.

There were two calls for volunteers. Nobody volunteered, because escaping Chicago was more enticing than $800 and a later flight. So, the gate staff had the computer select four people to be bumped from the flight (and adequately compensated and put on another flight). The other three did as they were told; this guy was an asshole and refused to get off the plane. When the airline tells you to get off the plane, and you don't, then the police come and take you off.

>i docta i need to see patient!
>sir get off the plane
>No i docta!
>If you dont leave i will remove you by force
>fuk u i docta! u no take me from plane

MSNBC sure made a point to highlight police brutality against """PEEPO OF COLUH""" but failed to mention the jackass manhandling the chimp was black.

>Nobody volunteered, because escaping Chicago was more enticing than $800 and a later flight.
kek

that would be right if the scenario goes like this:
>a passenger is late
>the plane about to take off
>the company gives the seat to the china man so they can make more money on the same seat
>the china man takes the seat
>the original passenger arrives asks for his/her seat
>Untied now has to kick the china man and shit happens
I can understand how this started if this was the case

The scenario was united wanted to put 4 of their own employees on the flight.

>Media will play up a situation even if race isn't a factor, if it falls within certain racial narratives.
No. Thats what Sup Forums does

>Replace the victim with a black and the cop with a white and the media would have jumped on the situation as a racial attack.
As I said, "When race and racism is mentioned its because there is a clear pattern of racism and abuse."
And they wouldn't do it here.

$0.0000000001 have been deposited into your account.

>but failed to mention the jackass manhandling the chimp was black.
Because it doesn't change what they're talking about dumb fuck.

You realize they intentionally fuck you with the compensation right? They'll say you're getting $400 but your really getting 8 $50 vouchers that can't be combined and expire after a year. So unless you fly 8 times a year they're not good for you. If you fly once a year like me, it's useless.

well, this company need to be destroyed

lol, the lie here is that UA overbooked. They did not overbook, aka sell more seats than they had (aka more contracts than they could fulfill). If that were the case then whomever wasn't seated at the end wouldve been fucked and forced off by not being seated.

However, they needed the seats for employees who are outside the contract process. Any good lawyer will prove the scheduling department fucked up knowing they needed the four employees elsewhere in advance of this incident, and that there were other options available to UA to resolve their scheduling prior to the flight.

>Airline makes retard-tier mistake and instead of taking proper route and having their lackeys go on a different flight they decide to get into a pr disaster involving assault and a doctor that will cost them 10 fold what the flight cost them

It's amazing seeing so many of you suck airline cock when it was completely their error

Yes, being a doctor does give you some special rights, at least for official business. The fact is a life could be at stake if a doctor is delayed for a significant amount of time. Doctors are some of the few individuals in society that have actually need some special rights for travel.

well if there's anything you saudis know it's how to destroy planes.

losa palks

It's ironic, because this is something they would actually be in trouble for. They're not allowed to discriminate between passengers.

Last passenger I had to invol off a flight ended up having to pay more than double the cash she was compensated to rebook a second flight going international for missionary work.

There is no such thing as "racism" unless a white person is involved. Only white people have racist agendas

He likely made himself a lot more money by acting like a child and forcing them to use force

Most would likely tuck their tail and let the airline fuck them over with little to no compensation