Is there anything more stupid than nationalism...

Is there anything more stupid than nationalism? Why should I feel any fraternity with the 300 million strangers who happen to live within the same set of borders? Why should I identify as an "American"?

because you live in america

If you don't have an ingroup preference, you will be destroyed by others that do.

people like you should be hung

Nationalism is just a vain attempt for alienated and virgin NEET failures to pretend to belong to something greater than their shitty lives. That's the politically incorrect truth about nationalism.

you will understand once you are not around your people

It's not just about "belonging" you absolute retard. It's about putting the interests of your own citizens before those of other nations and those of the elite who want cheap labor to exploit (either through globalization or mass immigration).

The democrats truly are a bourgeois party. No wonder they have to pretend to have the moral high ground so fucking hard. They're the ones causing and profiting from poverty the most.

Truth is, America has no culture so it's understandable that you don't understand nationalism.

You wont know what you had until you're surrounded by sand niggers who want to kill you.

>No culture
The fact that other countries laughter their asses off at what we do proves we do have a culture, since it's so different from other countries they laugh or adopt parts of it
American culture is global culture

We are kinda 'default/standard' modern civilization to the point that we don't seem to have our own culture

> Is there anything more stupid than nationalism?

Yes. Multiculturalism.

This.

Based HK
Greatest ally.

second post is at this point in time, the best point in this thread

The same reason humans have been doing it since the dawn of history, fuckwit. It's for the defense of the common values we call culture from threats; whether it's the mongol hordes or globalist corporations.

>we don't seem to have our own culture

Maybe not in 1812, but nowadays? You do.

Why should you learn how to speak, receive education, or participate in society?

Solo you are weak and vulnerable. People who think they can exist isolated from civilization that they benefit from can shampoo my crotch. You are dependent. You can be drafted. You can be put to death if you violate laws. Get used to it.

because millions of people died to create/preserve this country
because your ancestors lived through hellish nightmares so you could live well
because you're not an ungrateful faggot

>Is there anything more stupid than nationalism?
Yes. OP

This. OP is such a fucking faggot.

It leads to a better life and overall stability. A lack of cultural identity will ultimately lead to upheaval and turmoil because there is no longer any reason to maintain your community.

>because millions of people died to create/preserve this country

More the millions of people died to protect one oppressive criminal government from another criminal oppressive government.

>because your ancestors lived through hellish nightmares so you could live well

Live well? This nation state is robbing me every year with taxes. It imposes all sorts of restrictions on my individual freedom. What should I be grateful for?

I agree.

You should only feel loyalty to blood and kin.

Countries need cultural diversity to survive. Ignore the thousands of countries before America though throughout time.

>Why should I feel any fraternity with the 300 million strangers who happen to live within the same set of borders?
you shouldn't -- it's all tribalism designed to get you to die for those who control you when those who similarly control other meat shields decided they want to usurp what your overlords control