Which race does Sup Forums think is the worst?

Asking out of curiosity. Which race do you think is the worst?

e.g. Niggers, Goatfuckers, Asians etc..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4SIEl1j8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=JENCxjbARFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hollow earth reptilians imho desu senpai senpai

aboriginal australians are so inferior it's just sad, they are basically a separate sub species

youve already listed them in the correct order.

"white people"

Fuck White people, and fuck Donald Trump.

you could add various micronesians onto that

Papua New Guinea certainly is a terrifying place to read about

Leaf

Are Canadians a race?

Trump cucks who support the syria strike

Navajos. They are actually from a different bloodline than most of the rest of Native Americans. They are related to Apaches, Chippewas, and some "Eskimo" tribes.

They are all filthy, swarthy, alcoholic, diabetes ridden, no paved roads in their villages having, incredibly low IQ possessing, Abbo tier morons.

Probably in the states you have some different selection of those, but according to my european experience, goatfuckers are the worst. Niggers are decent civilized people in comparison.

Would you turn white if genetic therapy offers such an opportunity? You have a decade to ponder on that, because that's how much it takes from the present state to catgirls and shit

Fuckin niggers are the worst.

Nascar

Whites to be honest, they have a very unnatural obsession with hierarchies that makes absolutely no sense anymore. They then end up sexually attracted to the lowest group on their hierarchy list which then flips everything upside down. They all pretend to be non racist but then create laws and rules behind everyone's backs to further diminish minorities to a lower status on their made up hierarchy.

No I dont wanna be a neanderthal cave beast like you honkies. You know that RIGHT. Yall are neanderthals. CAVE MEN.

The human race

i fucked your mom

>create laws and rules behind everyone's backs to further diminish minorities
are you talking of affirmative action and minimum wage?
youtube.com/watch?v=r4SIEl1j8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=JENCxjbARFM

lol says the nigger

We look more like cromagnon. The neanderthals look like jews, probably those anthropologists were writing about themselves.
I also wouldn'g believe to all that pre-genetics science. Google replication crisis.

Pure Australian Aboriginals. It's actually frightening. They have an inability to delay gratification, their average IQs are below 90, they fight often and exhibit very primitive behaviour. They are literally great apes that have learned to speak 1st grade english.

Are you guys Fucking kidding me?
Jews are the worst, because they enslave us with their economic system, and force upon us sandniggers and regular niggers, corrupt our culture, brainwash us, cause wars, the list goes on.

They're among goatfuckers.

Arabs and jews.

Yes, we have up to 4% Neanderthal DNA. But you don't know you contain DNA from archaic human species that also went extinct. We are up to 10% entirely different human species from each other. And neither one of us is 100% homo sapiens.

So your 4% archaic DNA gave you physical skills and our 4% archaic DNA gave us planning skills. Both an improvement over plain Homo Sapiens.

Ranking of worst 3 starting at bottom up:

Nigs
Sandnigs
Mexishits

Nigs obviously the worst. The lowest amount of redeemability in the buch, less than 10% salvageable, sandnigs are probably 12% salvageable, and Mexishits maybe 15%.

Someone else mentioned Jews, who are terrible as well, just in very different ways. They're the worst on the backend of what they do, but are complete cucks face-to-face.

You'll get physically raped by a nig, and financially raped by a Jew. Both terrible.

Let's split them into 2, just for the sake of being specific

I am white and I hate my own race the worst but I am a white nationalist because it pisses off white leftists who I hate more than anyone on the planet.

Sand niggers are gross and smell. They are also retarded from all the inbreeding

the 1955 le mans

Look at all countries that are not white. Think where they would be without us. The answer is all of them are fucking worthless.

SE Asian dwarves

Neanderthal Master race represent.
Most accomplished scientists, many top athletes as well, have neanderthal features.
The most beautiful women too.
Women use makeup to enhance or simulate neanderthal features.
Cro mags are mindless slaves

Good lord Sup Forums is feisty with the racism today. It's like someone BLACKED our Wheaties this morning

Jews are on the top of semite group because they're half europeans, I believe they're called evri by sandniggers and snowniggers alike because they're descendants from templars and most of them have nothing to do with those egyptian jews other than religion they adopted.
Yes, that makes them more dangerous but at least they contribute to civilization too, and if only one race is left on the planet - jews would maintain the civilization while arabs would destroy it completely. I might be wrong on every point, but that's my impression.

Kikes. They are the parasite infecting western civilization. Every last one needs to be eradicated for us to flourish again.

Judge races on intelligence and accomplishment.

cryto-joos

Whites

White western women