You Have Been Warned

new bread

from

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/10/russia-knew-syrian-chemical-attack-in-advance-us-official-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET IN HERE PEDES. ITS HAPPENING!!!
Checked

If the US and China do decide to attack North Korea I hope there are as few civilian deaths as possible

those people already go through enough

wait so like today?

The deal is NK becomes China proxy, gets rid of nukes and US military leaves SK.

>people still fall for LARPing on Sup Forums

In 3 hours, is that right?

Lmao NK is a meme, if we really invade they will overtaken by the end of the week

W E W

www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive

"Nah" - Rosa Parks

9:45 EST is a little under 2 hours from now friendo

>Haha dude check the digits man, it's verified now xD

Remember how we weren't supposed to come here after the 15th of March? Oh and how absolutely nothing happened?

why should i care

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
>South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border
HABBEDING

1 burger and 47 fries actually

Well I guess we'll see won't we

>Trump topples best korea
Post yfw we're in the best timeline

It's not happening, Trump just tweeted. He wouldn't fuck around with that while preparing for war.

We always threaten to wipe out North Korea, but it never goes anywhere. I doubt anything will happen even though I'd like to see reunification.

>not caring about land invasion of a country
Maybe you have overdosed on happenings

You stupid fucking plebbit.

>150,000
wow it's fucking nothing

But I hope I'm wrong. I know i'm not, but it's time.

IF TRUMP KILLS KIM, WILL YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM?

I hope this isn't a larp so i can send in my application for a qt Nork wife to be mail ordered to my door

More than enough for the starving army of north k.

No. It will not happen. North Korea is somewhat untouchable from America because of China. China will defend NK for ideological reasons and because if NK is taken China will fear America will use it as a backdoor into China and further surround them. Literally the same as the last Korean war but with nukes and missiles. Yes, the Korean war is still technically on but it would be a blood bath to hit the hive. Anyway with Syria going on I highly doubt America would want to fuck with NK that would lead to nukeular fallout. I personally believe NK will just end up killing itself off as its so far back in time with technology, the public are becoming more aware and China is moving futher away from Communism that if NK was left alone it would implode. For a actual conflict it would take a large event lead by NK for any intervention.

or the DAK shit, or the shemitah...

For the people saying they won't get there until much later, there were ships that turned and started going there before and weren't at their designated locations.

I'm not sure if this is legit but based on what I've heard my friend say who is in the know with this shit, there are close enough ships.

I do believe the important ones will reach their on time if this is true, but the rest is unknown (this happening)

No one on Sup Forums is talking about this shit I've heard and the 2 threads I've made for it have fallen flat, I don't know if my friend's co-worker was in some deep web info or what, but no ones fucking listening.

If it's fake- I don't fucking know, but I'd rather people fucking listen to me for once. I can only try.

>tfw you realize leaves started shitposting because they knew Sup Forums was a lost cause so why even bother
You guys were the true heroes of Sup Forums all along. I'm sorry for all the leaf hating.

150k is the number of leaf "nothings" that were sent to Normandy beach to liberate Europe from Nazi control in 1914

For what reason?

It's confirmed true:

actually does make more sense that china and usa would form an uneasy alliance to remove kju from power when he gets too big for his boots

I mean, really, do china or usa really want catastrophic nuclear wars?
no
nuclear wars are bad for business

HERE WE GO

Pls

Pls happen.

Does this mean I don't have to show up for work anymore?
If NK does a missile test when our carriers are in proximity we will be forced to remove them from the sky

>1914

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive

now Kushner predicting it

We need to start screencapping all these false larp bullshit """warnings""", so we can educate the newfags about the many larpers that lurk this board. He says "you have been warned" like he's someone on the inside kek. He's sitting at a computer, and probably just got done playing CSGO, then saw a headline.

Trump was in a meeting with a world leader during the tomahawk strike. The guy is a madman.

And it was nothing
China is not going to topple the 5M+ strong NK army with just 150,000 troops

now suck my boipussy

Mandela effect br'uh

shut up satan

It is actually a lot of troops.

>nukeular
Are you 12? First time writing that word down, big boy?

150k as an initial staging force is a hell of a lot.

>only proof of a millitary strike is digits

whoa

larp after larp after larp...

I can't wait for nothing to happen and to reinforce that pol is a bunch of inbred fucking retards who get excited over nothing.

That United airlines happening with the Chinese guy is the modern-day Rosa Parks major reform to come from that maybe even regulation

You sure have.

He literally would.

well yeah but by chinas standards it's really not that many

AND WE'RE GONNA GO AFTER RUSSIA?

>They knew and now it's happening

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/10/russia-knew-syrian-chemical-attack-in-advance-us-official-says.html

150K may be enough, but there's about 1.2 million North Korean soldiers, almost all infantry. Artillery and airstrikes will take out most of em though.

I always wanted it to end but not like this

150k troops is a ton of troops

I know nothing is going to happen but I got sucked into this shit.

>hueheuhe he spelt a word wronngn xdd height of comedy

If you are going to respond make a fucking point newfag

i still feel like I'm being trolled. I just can't believe that Trump would actually attack NK, it seems too unreal. What are the odds of it actually happening?

my only chance at a wife is probably some random north korean who is about to be incinerated with holy freedom

Why the hell would I ever believe this, especially coming from a leaf

RRRRRREEEEEEEE

>777
>44

Are the numbers telling us the truth?

>Keep me posted

hardcore Trump The Record spamming in pol right now

North Korean Tractor Brigade Mobilized to repel US and Chinese invasion. You have been warned.

Because it literally wont happen

we elected a literal madman

lol 5M+, maybe that's the number Kim claims but there's no way they've got over 2M

I don't think so. It was a black boy that dragged him off the plane, and everyone knows that blacks are higher than asians on The Hierarchy of Oppression, so the black boy did nothing wrong and we should stand in solidarity with him.

I understand that larping is now a integral part of Sup Forums but this is getting annoying.

he would only do it with permission from china

>North Korea is going to implode at any moment says the increasingly nervous west for the 100th time in the last 30 years

Sweet Kek, let chaos reign!

>le it'll all be over by xmas meme

Has an American every learned anything?

he didn't fly too good

my quads will prove this is fake news

praise kek

Well China has troops on the border right now so it does seem likely.

>war with North Korea is inevitable
>the government and media aren't pushing death camp testimony
Why the fuck is this stuff not all over the news? It hit me real hard when I first saw it. There should be defectors on TV, telling their stories. There should be pictures, smuggled out of the country. It should be everywhere. Get this stuff out there, and everyone will be clamoring for this war that's coming.

You have to admit, the climb is always fun. The suspense and all.

But we know

P4P

Not happening.

With significant reinforcements from other people from other parts of the Anglosphere...

I have no point to make, I agree with you, but it's obvious that's the first time you've ever heard the word. it's funny.

You are such a commie. You can only think in economic terms.

I doubt you can imagine dreaming about world domination.

Hmmm

They are starving, millions die in gulags, no longer getting sufficient support from other nations than China which is dwindling, Military tech is stuck in cold war era and a lot of the Civilians are starting to wake up . If you think a Communist Dictatorship in 2017 that is literally dying won't implode you are delusional

The climb is only fun if it's shit that actually will happen or is happening. Like with the nigger BLM protests, pol exploding with live streams and knowing new protests coming up, which ended up causing lots of chaos and shit. THAT climb is fun with pol, not this gay shit.