AUSTRALIANS - 2000+ MILITARY PERSONNEL, ARMOURED VEHICLES AT PINE GAPS

This is crazy man literally never seen more than 2-4 camo guys here. Usually just sitting at the fenceline. This is insane. Never seen anything like this in Aus. Taking photos will post links to imgur. Got told to leave earlier.

why pine gaps is shady --

baka.com.au/technology/technology-news/pine-gaps-new-spy-role-revealed-20150531-ghdefc.html

news.com.au/technology/innovation/pine-gap-spy-base-alice-springs-what-you-never-knew-about-topsecret-facility/news-story/b684b7e9ea355860379e50498f236486

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZfLYuYcgpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big White Balls

UPDATE - LARGE MAJORITY OF PERSONNEL AT SITE ARE FROM A NUMBER OF FOREIGN MILITARIES, ONLY A FEW HUNDRED LOOK TO BE AUSTRALIAN

big ass balls boi

Looks like China is invading from within.

China's been invading Australia for the last 30 years

Youre a good lad.

Old news my froggy friend.

Gonna need more information.
Get those images soon user or you're just trashing your flag more

Cheers cobber

For real mate this is actually fucked i've lived in Alice for 22 years and i've never seen shit like this in my life, kinda scary out here, weird atmosphere today.

shut up leaf, your flag is a joke. Australia>Canada fuck Trudeau

shit larp kid
neck yourself, it'll free up a slot for another chinese man so they can CHINK your woman

enjoy having your weak, pale maple tree women plowed by roaming gangs of muslims. Tell Trudeau to let em keep flowing. We'll tell tales of the fall of Canada.

besides, Chinese men get nothing here, no Australian girl wants to get "CHINKED". You guys don't have an option. Your women WILL be raped by muslims, by the truckload. They'll never trust men again, not even you 'nice' Candian guys. Get some strong patriotic women like Australians lasses.

anyways your flag should legit be the logo for an autism support network

pce leaf shill harder

bump for imgur links to photos of armored vehicles and camo dudes at pine gap.

ITS JUST A FLOCK OF EMUS BRO, CHILL OUT, THEY'RE ON OUR SIDE NOW.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot.

I screencapped this from about a week ago, OP are you the same guy?

Hmm, digits....

kek

pics op?

Really need a photo or any source you have

youtube.com/watch?v=HZfLYuYcgpg

That tank looks gay.

The only thing about pine gap worth mentioning is how fucking BORING it is there!
You aussies have fucking nothing out there. Glad I was moved out of there.

bump for nothing

Saint Pips lad or OLSH?

Are the Emu's revolting again?

No. Give pic

Fake as fuck

Wow!

...It's a radar!

And it's whyte

post the imgur link mate

They must have taken OP out with a drone strike

>just give a pic of the place our government or the CIA will literally kill us for going near.
>the same place where this bitch from the CIA kidnapped several Aussie men from the nearby town and tortured them to death.
>the same place that collects data from most of Asia and is strategically important.

sacred heart

>Taking photos will post links to imgur.
I know english isn't your fist language but you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

I think you're replying to the wrong guy fuckhead.

I doubT OP's claims but still, it's sort of fucking impossible for the average joe to get near without facing a majority of their life in prison, or have it ended on the base

That's not very nice

>>the same place where this bitch from the CIA kidnapped several Aussie men from the nearby town and tortured them to death.
What?

Had a jet fly over about an hour ago. Thought it was just a regular training flight tho.

Have seen airliners take the same flightpath since there is a domestic airport 20kms away.

Have seen a couple of jet black helicopters take the flight path at lower elevations too.

Nothing out of the ordinary recently but I don't remember having as much air traffic when I was younger.

We are secret alumni then...

holy fuck that's adorable

i saw two koreans and like i have korean relatives these are confirmed NORTH koreans i am shore of it i would of fighted them back but they went CHU KAI MI NI HAH BAY

so i ran

police helicopter just flew by my house, its happening

Your mom is in my bed, its happening