HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohhsXCUVHho
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well done for realizing the fact almost 6 months after anyone else

seems like the jew always wins

STOP ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Wait till Easter and the atheists go crazy.

Bless this Goy! I knew he had Israel's interest in his heart.

There are more jews in the US than the rest of the world, including Israel, combined. Absolutely disgusting.

auto deletions of /ptg/'s and permabans on all those in said thread when?

A shekel for the good goy.

shalom goys

We racist 'WHITE'' nazi tho remember /pol

11D String Theory Backgammon!

Can we just make Israel a US state so people will shut the fuck up?

It basically is, let's just drop the pretenses.

Jews are high IQ and more wealthy than everyone on this board. President Trump chose the right side. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>tfw you realize Hitler was a Zionist because more Jews in Israel meant less Jews in Germany

Trumo didn't tweet this. His social media guy Dan Scanvino did. Dan posted the exact same tweet on his account.

It's pretty funny to me.
>t. Randlet

Well, guess it's time for us to seduce our own daugthers to have sex with Jewish politicians to infiltrate their policy making.

It's stupid obvious at this point.

BIG BROTHER ISRAEL FOREVER

>stormcucks getting angry over this tweet

lmao

Fucking kikes
AAAAHHHHN

this cant be real

>Chag Sameach

Is that what Borat says?

US more like an Israel colony, right goys?

Oy vey!

wait for the muslim holiday tweets. this place will explode.

Mazel Tov Sup Forums

JUST

keep virtue signaling faggots

Chag Samesh goys!

Passover = Easter, stormniggers. Pascha. Look it up.
>inb4 muh desert jew on a stick

Every country with a Jewish population has the leader to this retard.
They do it for fucking Diwali, Ramadan, Easter, Vesak, whatever.
Literally who fucking cares?
>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF or (((leaf)))

I fucking is.....now what am I gonna do with my ''president Trump'' sticker on my laptop, I had it there so proudly just a month ago.....

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Not an argument.

sage

Nice argument there Kushner

Silly Drumpfkin your "Hero" is nothing more then a worthless jew puppet.

Nah

repeat after me : PRESIDENT DOLAN DRUMPF

> chag sameach

Go fuck yourself. They are disproportionately wealthy because they fucking own the money supply, created the fucking globalist Ponzi scheme and don't play by their own fucking rules.
As long as the dumb goyim get up for work in the morning and play ball like mindless drones..Jews always make bank.
Not hard to figure out you cunt

you take a break, bro. I got this:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>le not an argument meme
can't stand (((kushner))) and what he's doing to /ourguy/, retard

TOPKEK

This is true. Be honest, no one is gonna genocide jews. But it isn't unrealistic to send them all to Israel

Dolan Drumpf are you trying to trick me?

Trump cucked us, he was a Jewish/Globalist ally the entire time.

>us
I've been calling him a Jew since he started running.

Paying respect to his masters, good goy

Passover is also a christian holiday

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>holy imprimatur

DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South, and by the sea-shore; the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the river Euphrates'

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.''

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

This is your last chance. After this, there will be no turning back. You either take the blue pill, go back to sleep and wake up to believe... that Yaweh is your God. Or, you take the red pill... and it will show you just how deep the rabbi's hell goes.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE JEW TRICK IS?

All the anti Irish shills on Sup Forums got their way
-Flynn -Bannon +Kushner

Now all you dumb circumcised JewSA goyim can get drafted for greater Israel. Lol

> McMaster

Yeah get them all in one place, then just drive them into the Mediterranean. Convenience!

See this is why we will never control the US..like the Jews do...people like you and McMaster fucking up the narrative.
Anyhow McMaster sounds like a made up paddy name to me.

FUCKING STOP IT WW3 CONFIRMED
youtube.com/watch?v=ohhsXCUVHho

>CHAG SAMEACH
what did he mean by this?

Me and my whole family have already signed up for our circumcision ceremonies!

Nice try shareblue
>shareblue
>sharejew

Coincidence? I think not

And I just checked McMaster and it's Scottish not Irish
Pic

Naaahh Khaaaaa nahahaaa khaaaaaaaa

It's much worse than just a tweet. Hes having some formal celebration at the white house tomorrow for this shit.

Did people on pol actually believe he was Hitler incarnate

Why is anyone even surprised by a politician giving lip service to jews lol he never even hinted that he hates jews, his daughter is a convert for fucks sake

>someone else controls our president, h-he has no free thought guys :(

lmaoooo is Drumpf the worst president ever? Even Obama wasn't this cucked on the jewish question

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*holds breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're a piece of shit dude. I'm a liberal who found out about this place from raiding r/the_donald and you conservatives literally make me sick. Haven't the jews had enough abuse through history? can't you give them a break on their sacred holiday?

>McMaster
Retarded fake name.

what a great goy

my faith is wavering

The next presidential candidate is worthless to me if they don't call out Israel/the Jews.

That is if we make it that far.

>Haven't the jews had enough abuse through history?

No, they're an evil, tribalist disgusting cult of shit heads

Jews abused a hella lot of people throughout history, that's true. Not the other way around though.

Trump voters in suicide watch.

Also not an argument.

CHAG SAMEACH MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

>*holds breath*
I don't think that's what you should be doing after all that laughing, Hans.

ha-vahhhh na-geela havaaaaaa.

I guess i wont get that construction job on tijuana. I wanted that wall for shit n giggles

Stay mad, low IQ faggot. Trump is /withthem/.

>inb4 trump runs as a democrat next time and wins even more bigly

Better than happy Ramadan...

They just have to keep rubbing it in our faces. Fuck these parasites. I've been blackpilled like a motherfucker ever since last week, and this isn't helping.

Please Trump just show us a sign that you are not completely a kike shill at this point.

136 IQ
How's your's inbred mutt ?

Just remember from now on the American army will do whatever israel wants.

And the (((Globalists))) will FUCK you harder than ever before.

They won

"YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU LET ME IN!!!"

don't listen to the SHILLS

Trumps 88D tic tac toe explained:
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>How's your's
>your's
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Nice """"""136 IQ""""""""

reminder the_donald is controlled opposition. gas all plebbitors