Crecy, By Warren Ellis

Posted this in /brit/pol earlier but I figure that either Sup Forums as a majority will enjoy it or it'll slide off Page 10 without a word.

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3mAQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT this is fucking awesome

We need a new form of European art like this that can encapsulate our identity as a people.

bamp

Fuck off

William did nothing wrong

Edward (English king) promised William the throne

And that's all she wrote.
Fucking incredible that Devon and Cornwall are so inbred. Not only are their genetics separate from the rest of the South but they're so insular that they're genetically different from each other.

I have some ancestors direct from Cornish areas. What does this mean for me? Am I going to get schizophrenic and cancerous or something?

Much regards, burger

Cornish folk are generally characterized by the following:
>Easily a few inches below the national average height.
>Extremely thick curly hair, that resembles a wire brush.
>Weak chins, their chins tend to recede into their necks a fair bit.
>It's probably not a genetic thing but in my experience, Cornish folk are unbearably lazy.

I can't help but think of them as hobbits. Watch the first thirty minutes of the Fellowship of the Ring and I swear, all of those hobbits could be genuine Cornishmen.

AGREED.

Gonna grab a beer and continue reading this; at 10 now.

>our identit
"White" isn't an identity, fucking Americans.

Why are brits so obsessed with this battle from a war they lost?

you fucking idiot we're shrinking around the world

We are brothers. Especially when it comes to White Americans, a lot of us are British/Anglo.

Furthermore, Americans aren't just retarded fat burger consumers. Grow a brain m8

Because it changed warfare, and it was a pretty cool battle.

Saw this posted years ago and bought the paperback. I like the descriptions of medieval warfare.

However I think the English were fighting in northern France to fulfill their (French) king's inheritance, not as a preemptive defensive move. Hundreds of years after the Norman Conquest, the French were still killing the English for profit.

We're not insecure enough to discount a good war just because it didn't turn out in our favour

Fucking yanks, every fucking time. The British, the Germans, the French, the Polish, the Hungarians, the Spanish, the Italians, we all have our own unique cultures and ethnicities, we're not the same.

Because it's the only time we got to pillage France rather than save it from Germans.

We fucking know you jackass. But we also have a lot in common. I never argued that we should all become one single group.

The fact, however, is that Brits are very similar to Americans. White Anglosphere people have a hell of a lot in common.

We also face common antiwhite challenges from people who hate us and want to see us die out. You are incredibly foolish.

Not to mention that Nigel Farage is quintessentially British as fuck but has plenty of German and French ancestry. (No, I'm not arguing that Europeans mixing into other European cultures is automatically good, but it should make you think).

Grow a brain m88.

The fact is it's always an American flag posting this pan Euro identity.

The fact is, we like our own countries and identities. We don't want to become a melting pot like America, we're not the same thing at all, we're cousins but that doesn't mean we're close family, it means we hate them a little less than we hate everyone else.

The only thing all of Europe has in common is we all hate Americans. If the EU's motto was "fuck the yanks" in 26 different languages then we'd be a superstate by now.

They have plenty of problems on their own, including a Muslim mayor who banned white European women from "showing too much skin" in public transit. Sadly some people get off by putting us down for our kindness.

Because that battle literally actually crippled France, 90 cunting years before the eventual English defeat

Cute cartoon.

Holy fuck, that was a wonderful read

I'm proud to be English and English is what I am.

I read this on Brit/pol/ earlier, truly magnificent

British by birth English by the grace of God

Why do you worship Napoleon and love him when he fired cannons on your own people in your streets?

discord.gg/3mAQa

join the fight against shills, join kekistan

I'm not a paneuro faggot, either, but your stupid isn't doing you any favors.

America is the enemy of White Americans, too. Hating America is fucking stupid. Wanting common European solidarity against non-Europeans is fine.

You just have some serious sand in your stinky vag, desu

your stupid attitude*

yawn

>Warren Ellis

The ultimate fedora tipping capeshit pleb fedora faggot cuck boy.

Fucking kill yourself.

(He once called me a genius because of some facebook troll shit I wrote years ago. It was fucking garbage. Faggot).

I don't care who wrote it

and it's better than any "literature any American has written"

bump