>Coalition plans ground operation against IS in Golan heights
>N Hama: SAA reinforcements arrive, tanks, artillery, armored vehicles, MLRD's
>21+dead,42 injured in Basically Christian church attack in Egypt
>SAA targeed US aircraft in Al-Qamishli,aircraft fled the area
>Belgium has officialy suspended all air movement over Sy
>2500 jihadist rebels and their families leave al-Waer
>DeZ:SAA deployes more troops in DeZ airport
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hl8126Iy6gM?t=4m41s
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29
apnews.com/103c6b802aae423cb04bb5674ffa136f/Israel-shuts-Egypt-border-crossing-following-terror-warning
boards.Sup
strawpoll.me/12639133
axios.com/the-fight-over-trumps-foreign-policy-2352785519.html
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083
nysun.com/editorials/china-masses-troops/77850/
almanar.com.lb/1841838
wikimapia.org/#lang=hu&lat=35.325630&lon=36.629705&z=14&m=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember how happy we felt back then?

Since Saudi Arabia army is so incompetent are Middle East countries like this as well?

Turkey was supposed to be tough shit but they didn't really show that when they entered Syria

What about Jordan, they seem a kike ally

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtu.be/Hl8126Iy6gM?t=4m41s

>In warning ahead of Passover holiday, Counter-Terrorism Bureau advises Israelis to avoid countries close to ISIS conflict zones, some Western countries, particularly Russia, France, Belgium and Germany, and India.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html

>Israel can expect to get hit with a cyber operation over the upcoming Passover holiday, based on a number of social-media indicators, according to a new report obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

>Also, the Sinai was given the highest warning to avoid travel – level one of four – leading into the Passover and summer travel seasons, “even graver” than in the past, said Prime Minister’s Office Counterterrorism Bureau chief Eitan Ben-David at a special media briefing.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312

>Hamas Acquired Heavy Short-Range Rockets, Israelis Fear Passover Massacre

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29

>Israel shuts Egypt border after terror warning Passover eve

apnews.com/103c6b802aae423cb04bb5674ffa136f/Israel-shuts-Egypt-border-crossing-following-terror-warning

---

PASSOVER HAS BEGUN IN ISRAEL

This thread called for the removal of /sg/. 11 days ago:
>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/118926485/
Interesting how much the sentiment has changed. Especially looking at the strawpoll in that thread:
>strawpoll.me/12639133
Spread this around

Death to Bakeries!!

at first i was like 150.000....

According to a few news outlets, the pilot being accused of dropping chemicals was "no stranger" to chemical attacks and there was a chemical attack by the same guy on a place called "Latamineg" last month. So where the fuck is the evidence? If this was true, wouldn't the West have lost their shit?

Tillerson is still ourguy.

axios.com/the-fight-over-trumps-foreign-policy-2352785519.html

xth for Abu Ivanka al-Amriki savior of bakeries

So why do you guys support Assad so much?

>In White House meetings, evening calls with friends and even throughout the weekend at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump asked a repeated question: Why did Syria’s president use nerve gas? Trump puzzled over the mystery —even as he ordered 59 Tomahawk missiles careening into a Syrian airfield last Thursday night.
>Trump officials even initially considered the possibility that Assad had not ordered the strike at all, according to one administration official, and that a military commander might have gone rogue without Assad’s knowledge.
>Trump continued to ask questions about Syria's motive even after the strike, mentioning the lack of a clear motivation to friends and aides at Mar-a-Lago, according to people who spoke to him.
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083

...but then i was like, 2003.

nysun.com/editorials/china-masses-troops/77850/

>Latamineg
Is there even such a place?

Yep.
Now I feel no happiness or pride.
Only anger and hurt.

Because he's a secular dictator actively opposing jihadist groups in the region that our leaders want dead and replaced with their own shitty puppet leader. So fuck them and God bless Assad.

Trump is not a kike puppet but I seriously think the man is stupid

He campaigns on populism and anti-interventionism, hires all the wrong people, then goes on tours as president with the same campaign rhetoric

>north korean refugees
>china caring
You know they are going to remove Kim. Sounds like Cernobitch got his story wrong, it's not 150,000 US troops to Syria, but 150,000 Chinese troops to NK.

Jordanians are good goys.
The reason the turks were so shit is because their command structure was ripped apart by the coup

Most of the Middle East armies are shit until they actually get good through experience.

Hezbollah became strong through years of brutal civil war and fighting the IDF directly.

Israel used to be great but all their new recruits are cowardly and lack the will to fight.

Turkey army is probably only good at fighting Kurdish insurgency in their own territory, and shit at everything else.

Iraq and Syria used to be shit but the latest wars have made them way better than they used to be.

Google shows nothing so it appears they're pulling information out of their asses, but I'm still looking.

Hey goyim, can you show me articles about Israel aiding the rebels, Daesh, Al Qaeda, et cetera? I wanna redpill someone

I already have stuff on them bombing Syria, but I'm looking for stuff like giving supplies, medical care, that sort of thing

If there was actually a chemical attack it wasn't launched from a plane

>only secular party in a conflict that causes widespread terrorism in my country and even lead to the bombing of an airport and metrostation
I still like trump more than the alternatives but he's wrong on syria tbqh

Wtf is going on with /sg/ threads lately? They keep going wildly off topic and the last failed to even end in a new thread.

He's a businessman, not a general.

In regards to his jews, I've always seen it better to hire the jew than to be bought by the jew. All my lawyers are jewish for reference.

I was wondering why the last thread suddenly died, kek, thought everyone stopped posting, silly me, it's late.

Rare

Nothing suggests that was a gas shell. The gas was likely in a factory/storage

US policy is best policy now. Going on since 2011 endless people getting bombed daily. It needs intervention and all the proof thats been building up of the atrocities it clearly needs some guidance.

NEW
E
W

> 34% Republicans support full ground war
Have they learnt fucking nothing?

FOR ASSAD

Telegraph -- 16 Sep 2003

(the number 150.000 keeps popping up)

Iraqis are still shitty

I'm laying odds someone Allahu Akbared the wrong artillery round, and it got blamed on Assad. Not saying he didn't do it, but this seems more like something one of our "moderate" allies would.

i have to reorganize my meme folder, because it's hard to find the memes against nu-pol between al those old Trump memes.

I did not expect that Trump holds all of his promises. But i did expect him to be not as stupid as Obama or Bush and fall for some jewish "muh, weapons of mass destructions" meme.

I'm going to say this as diplomatically as I can: how do you know that Assad didn't gas those people? Right now, the White House seems pretty firm that Assad triggering the gas is the ONLY plausible scenario. I am biased towards this conception of events. BUT.....I'd like to see what the opposing argument is.

Marry fuck

bump

Nope.

First for greater Assyria.

topkek

>how do you know that Assad didn't gas those people?
Burden of proof is on the accuser
I personally don't care wether he gassed people or not, every party in the conflict has

>Have they learnt fucking nothing?
Ameri-goyim aren't capable of learning

My fucking god where do these people come from.

>tfw you feel much worse about Trump's betrayal than about when your ex-fiancee cheated

Moscow: The Syrians are fully entitled to shut down U.S. missiles if launched against them again.

almanar.com.lb/1841838

Here's something to consider:

34% of Republicans support Murrican boots on the ground to get that Baby-Killer Assad
37% of Republicans just think that the US air force should bomb Syria.
(71% of all Republicans support ACTUAL WAR)

86% of Republicans think he did the right thing in launching air strikes.
(Only 9% are unhappy)

But the funniest part of it all is...
1/2

Depends on if they are trained by Iran or not. Hezbollah and the Iranian army are the only ones in the middle east with decentralized command structures similar to western militaries. Every other country is too worried about coups to give any proper training to ordinary officers

this would be on RT and Sputnik for official gov position

Google translate says Polish detected.

That some impressive mental gymnastics right there.

Don't remind me, I was so happy

>blocks your path

(my first and last shitpost. sorry, couldn't help it!)

Do you guys think that when Assad ends up in prison after being sentenced for war crimes that he'll be a bottom or a top with his cellmate?

He doesn't look like a bear, but he also doesn't look like a twink. I'd probably classify him as a twunk, a twink who's also a hunk, which would probably mean's he could be a submissive top or a power bottom. I'm leaning with power bottom right now due to his ability to generate a tremendous amount of power even while bottoming.

Remove Kebab, make Assyria great again.

>I'm going to say this as diplomatically as I can: how do you know that Assad didn't gas those people?
I'm going to say this as diplomatically as I can: how do you know he did? Many of us want an independent investigation by someone other than crooked "white helmets" that proves who did it, and certainly before firing missiles on a fucking Syrian airbase and bringing us closer to war with Russia.

In the SAME POLL 44% of Trump voters say that they want the United States to stop focusing on global affairs and put 'America First'!

That's some of the biggest cognitive dissonance I've ever seen.

I thought that there was an actual anti-war movement in the US and Trump winning was a sign that the idea of America as world policeman was losing its appeal. Apparently I was dead wrong.

>I thought that there was an actual anti-war movement in the US

There is, this is why Obama didn't go into Syria in 2013. He didn't get support from congress because of all kinds of protests. Not sure if so much can change right now.

Greater Israel ain't gonna build itself

>>I thought that there was an actual anti-war movement in the US and Trump winning was a sign that the idea of America as world policeman was losing its appeal. Apparently I was dead wrong.

Well when you blatantly violate the Geneva conventions like Assad did there is down to be some push back. What a ding dong.

> assad is a tool of the Jews
Lol.

If your government has definitive proof and not speculation, then it's up to them to show it.
The videos of the "gassing" are Al Qaeda propaganda, senpai

What do you expect? Humans are not logical creatures. Doublethink is actually entirely possible.

wikimapia.org/#lang=hu&lat=35.325630&lon=36.629705&z=14&m=b

Is still a fresh new
I will wait, if I don't see the confirmation later well I will ignore it.

Yes.

FALSE PROPHET FALSE PROPHET ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE IT ALL

Pro-President Assad user here...you gotta wonder how much of a military failure it was on the part of the Russians and SAA to allow around 30 tomahawk missles to hit the airbase.

It makes sense that the Russians didnt know and this was a cowardly suprise attack - but in military terms isnt this a failure from them?

As others have said, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Typically you would have an investigation done to find out what happened. There was no investigation as far as we know. Given that many parties seem to have had information about the event prior to it happening, perhaps Trump did have evidence. Or maybe it didn't make a difference in his decision making process.

Green amphibian wills Russian retaliation for another U.S strike within the next 3 days

politico. now that is a reliable source.

I actually believed he was going to take a wrecking ball to the establishment.

If he doesn't get exile and asylum in Russia or Iran then I suppose he can see out his days sipping water with Karadžić.

That or go an hero riding a barrel bomb into a children’s hospital somewhere in rebel territory.

It's a legit online publication

I don't want to live in a world where SAA doesn't break the siege of DeZ.
This can go one of two ways:

>1. Tiger forces storm ISIS defenses and break the siege
>2. Issam gets bored and walks out

Nothing else would be acceptable.

>Problems in the world would have been worse without U.S. involvement
>yes

AYY
L M A O

>Al-Lataminah
>Latamineg
What did he mean by this

>when Assad ends up in prison

Whty not work with the Russians and Syrians, flood the place with troops and take out all these random militia, *and then* start talking about elections when you have boots everywhere?

ie
>Hey, Bashar, we saved your country from crazies, step down, pls
>no
>You don't have much of a choice, senpai.
>okay, I don't want to hang like Saddam, so I guess I'll go along with it.

There's probably problems with my loosely thought out idea, but it seems better than Gulf War X - Electric Boogaloo, Return of the Bearded Men.

Longtime Trump supporter here. >inb4shill> (I'm not) Don't trust the polls. We never trusted the polls during the campaign because we thought they were being rigged. Turns out we were right. (((polls))) are now being manufactured to create a false narrative.

>GAy
What did Kek mean by this? surely he doesn't endorse politico

yes...with a weeping and a raging eye! GOD DAMN IT!!!

Trump was foreshadowing his hawkish foreign policy throughout the campaign when he kept going on about Iran

>girl at my uni looks exactly like this girl
>tfw

Got it..

(its a misprint)

Al-Lataminah

59 launched and just the 30% hit
Seems like a decent Air Defence, nothing like a failure. They fixed the airport in hours and they just will get new planes.

And they can use this as a diplomatic weapon.

I think the road system southwest of Palmyra are more important now if they are worried about the US coming that way.

I kinda hope Turkey starts up some shit with the SDF near Manbij to halt their advance for the north.

His death was so brutal. It's hard to feel much sympathy for him, but that video made me cringe

>>china caring

You don't think China cares about possibly MILLIONS of North Koreans running for their border the second a war breaks out you're delusional.

That LAST thing China needs is millions more people, especially dirt poor hillbillies, flooding their country. They need to curtail that shit at the border and send them back or put them in camps.

"Iran is the world's number one sponsor of terrorism!"

I always hated when he said that. It's so completely idiotic. But yeah, we should have wised up about it then.

That's probably why he flipped so fast. He likely didn't have a clue what was going on in Syria until he got into office and his advisors told him that Israel hates Assad and Iran is helping him.

>$100,000,000 worth of missiles results in the destruction 4 outdated planes and puddle-sized craters in the middle of nowhere