Who wins in a war?

No nukes allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
youtube.com/watch?v=70I2JcZHn6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Dimension_Operations
alethonews.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/lost-battles-of-the-vietnam-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Imjin_River#Battle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

US could destroy the world and not even break a sweat

So have a guess. ;D

US could destroy China and Russia's navy, and completely blockade them.

So, US wins.

Is this a joke? The US could win on its own.

> burgers actually believe this

Team USA would super rape them.

>US STRIKES SYRIA
>AGAINST: SYRIA

jesus CNN, might as well add USA to the supports side if you're gonna do that

it's true, dad

reeeeeeeeee

Son, your French mother is a bitch.

What are the objectives of the war? That matters quite a bit

The US spends way more than the world on its military force. The air and ocean belong to us.

For fucks sake put Iran on our side. We pay then to be our friend

We're the bad guys arent we?

>Syria against the strikes on Syria
My sides

>10 aircraft carriers to 2 aircraft carriers

jeez, i wonder who would win that fight...

in fact the US has 9 more "aircraft carriers" that are about the size of every other country's carriers, but we don't even classify them as such because they are smaller than our main carriers

Ahem.

*Adjusts tie*

USA spend a gorillion in the Army per year, Russia China and Europe together could figth USA, but would be hard

in a face to face battle team anti-zionism wins

Who would've thought Cuckdeau would be such a war hawk.

We have this map and see who is for or against and where globalist migrants are.

>countries that upvoted and countries that downvoted

>Against: Syria

Well without the nukes...China by sheer numbers could flood any country and overtake it.

And Russia has twice as many tanks as the US which matters a fuck ton more.

How the fuck is China going to reach the US?

Water route is impossible.
Air route is impossible.
No land route available.

Turkey can destroy these countries alone.

Israel alone could give Russia a run for their money

Nah, China's military isn't large enough to flood that many countries. If it was a 1 vs 1 war then the numbers would mean a lot more.

Also, with nukes pretty much anyone with more than 10 Nukes can destroy any country. So the dude u replied to is a bit redundant as the US, UK, Russia, China and shit all have enough nukes to ruin the world.

>ww3
>reinstate draft
>draft niggers and spics

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN IS DOING IT!

air superiority matters way more than tanks.

with complete control of the air, tanks just become targets for drones or jets during any battle.

Then there'd be 1 more thing in the other column and it wouldn't be matchy matchy

lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

Both wrong. 4th Dimension superiority is the real deciding factor. Welcome to the future.

We don't have an option. We have to obey to the USA like a true cuck.

If this was CIV how would it play out?

>turkey
>alone

>australia once again supporting the United States in military action
I really love those shitposters

Tanks are largely obsolete idiot, almost everything Russia has is largely obsolete.

Gandhi would have already nuked us all.

Montezuma and Gandhi would declare war on Canada

The Japanese literally dream of the day they're allowed to cannibalize the Chinese again. Tens of millions of chinks will be lost by the intimidation factor alone.

If the US wanted to paint a giant flag on the moon so the whole world had to see an American flag every night, we'd do it. Nobody can stop us. We're ridiculously powerful it's not even funny. Almost makes me uncomfortable.

>Roach pls

Your military is a bad joke or mix and match equipment from different eras and manufacturers with no intercompatibility manned by a ridiculously understaffed enlisted corps.

Your only saving grace are F-16's but i wouldn't trust a roach pilot to know how to fight.

>u.s. strikes on syria
>supports: all american-owned vassal states
>against: not america-owned vassal states

hmmmmm

Turks would use F-16s to fly to Germany and seek asylum.

no nukes allowed?? this is bullshit!

>with roaches
>with saudis
>with commie general posters
>with terrorist state
>with holohoax reparations
>with leafs

don't involve us, turnkike

>nuked yellowstone
>all amerifats died in walmarts

>in fact the US has 9 more "aircraft carriers" that are about the size of every other country's carriers,

They also don't have catapults and can only carry VTOL aircraft.

I'd be okay with that if Germoney gets to keep them as reparations for the millions of roaches on welfare they have.

Syria against Strikes on Syria...

youtube.com/watch?v=70I2JcZHn6c

We can take over whole world in 1 hour ottoman empire is coming back run to your jungle black monkey

This is some Civ 5 shit right here

>We can take over whole world in 1 hour ottoman empire is coming back run to your jungle black monkey

Israel gets instant economic victory, Saladin takes over Sweden through cultural enrichment

Russia, China and Iran do not have the proper logistics to maintain any kind of initiative or offensive.

The US Airforce and Navy would break down their AA and silos and communication systems and they would be sitting ducks on the defensive getting constantly bombarded by missiles and bombs.

You mean the Ottoman Caliphate. Good job getting cucked by the semites, proud persians.

Our boys obviously, we should have steamrolled the Russians in 1945 when we had the chance.

>Saudi Arabia
>Turkey
We own these guys now? Cool.
We keep becoming a bigger boogeyman eve

Turks aren't Persians; Persians had culture.

>mfw the Chinese army has as many soldiers as all of those other countries combined
>all fit men willing to die for their country without question

>meanwhile burgerland, the UK, France, etc is full of immigrants who will leave the second a draft happens and the ones that stay are all fat and/or feminine

top kek lads

China only has number but is garbage when it comes to training and equipment.

China has a largely useless Army of conscripts without proper logistics

They won't have the opportunity to ever use them.

Not at all. The biggest motivator in an army is nationalism. Do you think Pedro who came into the US 5 years ago or Tyrone who lives in the projects is willing to die for their country?

#1 Airforce in the world is the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE.

#2 Airforce in the world is the UNITED STATES NAVY

MARINES are probably in Top 20 globally....

One US Army division with proper equipment and supplies could indefinitely hold off a horde of chinks

That wasn't the case with Vietnam farm workers.

The US did not lose a single battle in the Vietnam war which lasted almost 20 years.

Check the Serbia-Kosovo War in the 1990s. Once the US gains Air Superiority it's a shooting gallery and the tanks have to stay hidden day & night.

If a war like this broke out Russia would be foolish to launch an offensive into Europe. They'd be better off rolling into a ball and hoping the Allies take the bait.

>sheer number
>only a single carrier
hahahahahahahahaha

Russia + China could take over the world in less than a week with no nukes

any kind of massed Russian Armored formation would turn into a Highway of death where they quickly meet a hail of anti-tank missiles, artillery and bombs and are quickly dispatched.

>invading the US
>not complete suicide
k

>One US Army division with proper equipment and supplies could indefinitely hold off a horde of chinks

The Korean War disproves that.

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Dimension_Operations

Really burgel? Then how you lost in vietnam against farm ricers , and you left afghanistan in the same conditions ( if not worse ) ?

>everyone who is a US puppet supports
>everyone not is against
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Except Russia would be fighting a defensive war in which Air superiority is questionable (depending on how good the s-300,s-400,s-500 actually is.

alethonews.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/lost-battles-of-the-vietnam-war/

Why do we always support the dumb cunt shit you do.

>U.S Strikes Syria
>Response Against - Syria
>so many in support
I laughed a bit. Germany always having the opinion with fits to america.

>Supports
>Spain
what the fuck are we doing?

>he thinks careers matter

They can be easily destroyed by submarines or ships , and they would be the first target of the enemy

how are they going to get here?

That was 70 years ago, Today a single US Army Infantry division with proper support could indefinitely hold off any amount of chinks thrown against it, it would be suicidal for them to try it.

tank warfare is pretty much a thing of the past

yea south vietnamese and French losing battles, not Americans, you retarded fgt

>Be shitturk
>Hop in my F-16 with cracked windows
>Beads on the seat, stinks of feet and sweat
>Turn on shitslam prayer music
>fly over Europe, run out of fuel
>tfw.jpg
>crash in Germany, will keep fighting
>grab my afghan musket and prowl the streets
>filled with Turks
>...did we win?
>mfw they are all refugees, rob me for musket and fatigues
>strip crashed f-16 and take my seat beads
>fuckit.gif
>find german wife who wants to be cucked, marry her, raise babies
>life of a turkish soldier

Maybe the US can't but the UK can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Imjin_River#Battle

All you have is

>Muh aircraft carriers
Literally when niggers say muh dick
China could access The Americas from Bolivia and steam roll all through north America to the US while Russia invades Alaska, Canada, Japan and Hawaii, once they are in continental land you are over

I've been saying this for ages and people still don't fucking listen

Even Poseidon would shit his pants going up against the US Navy

People don't understand just how overpowered it is.

china was quiet literally raped by a small island country in WW2.
you can't even fend off mudslimes. Shh now, the big boys are talking.

check these.
Also, I made a typo.
I meant everyone who is an Isreali puppet supports, everyone who isn't is against.

Except the chinks have advanced more than the US has in that time. The gap has become smaller, not the other way around.

the same as turkey
just sit there and continue doing what you normally do.
nothing.

I hope your shitty countries try to betray us so we can scorch your earth while we're bloodthirsty, Miguel.

the Chinese army will sit in China doing nothing for the entirety of ww3 because of poor logistics, the most they will do is act a civil assistance force to combat some local mudslides

Because we've only been fighting small scale wars and fighting insurgents.

Israel wins and all you dickheads lose

Really makes you think