It's happening. We're all fucked

It's happening. We're all fucked.

Kill yourself

>year of our lord; 2017
>believing in the father of lies.

Chill mayte jesus got this.

Call me when it gets at least quints.

delet

Trump will strike lil Kim's suspected silos and the development hubs then President Xi will unleash his 150,000 mindless drones to blitzkrieg the head gook off the throne.

This was the purpose of the Mar-A-Lago trip - Its no coincidence that the strike went down while he was there.

wwiii 2017 trump is the antichrist

>he doesn't know you get program your gets if you know code
Kys
Y
S

>Watch this guy's, if I get 888899992222 I'll become the pope
>888888999922222
>omg kek has spokoken omg
>Include me in de screeners a pls
>Omg omg omg
You need to be gassed

whats the program
>muh sekrit club
please

You can't script gets on a fast-moving board like Sup Forums since forever.

Sup Forums needs to start there own party and get our own into office. I say it will drain the swamp a lot faster.

I'm running for county office soon. How can I go about getting pol to meme me into office?

Start whoring for attention right now. Prepare for massive backlash. Being a public figure is not easy.

Well Sup Forums has a big influence on the alt-right media right? So i say we could use that and our numbers to vote our self into office.

Its just an idea for now. But in the future it would be worth a try.

My State's chief justice, governor, and head of the legislature have all gotten removed from office within the past year. All I have to do is win and not be corrupt.

Part of the idea was that we could keep each other in check.

So yeah.

Ahem, cough cough

>Trump will strike lil Kim's suspected silos and the development hubs then President Xi will unleash his 150,000 mindless drones to blitzkrieg the head gook off the throne.
No, he'll wipe out the US troops and maybe nuke a few US cities so that you warmongering hicks will understand that waging wars has nothing to do with fun or "manly".

Bump to the happening.

It will occur today. Check my digits if you don't believe me.

soon.

trump's not a bitch like putin

> read pic
> siren goes off at the nearby fire station
Spooked me for a second desu

Damn, Alabama a shit. I only knew about the gov