ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Does he not understand, how much he alienates his core supporting base with this fucking neocon kikery?

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?

Got off the Trump Train. It's out of control.

>core supporting base
>implying muslim-putin-loving closet nazi neckbeards were his core supporting base

He doesn't give a fuck anymore, and probably has nothing to lose either since his daughted was cucked by kikes and now he is turning into a cuck for Netanyahu's BJC and enjoying it.

Literally don't give a shit if he bombs the arabs, someone should have.

he literally doesn't need us anymore

Don't be mad, he's a master troll and he's trolling the world. Calm your jimmies and laugh because a troll at this level cannot stop. You were shocked because you never imagined he would use the military to troll at an international level.

There are Israeli nukes in every major city in the United States. He obeys or we all die.

4D chess.

It will all make sense in the end.

>Israeli nukes in US
>not the other way around
wat

>thanks military
>entire op was 2 phone calls and a button press

uhhh, you're welcome?

You ignorant fuckwit. Assad defends Gnostics and Christians from Jews and Muslims.

>how much he alienates his core supporting base with this fucking neocon kikery?

90% of Trump voters support his actions against the Brutal Assad Regime. Autistics from Sup Forums are not his "core base"

His core base isn't 'german pacifist cucks'

We've been cucked by reddít.

Those were disarmed months ago. Kikes have nothing, trump is just a shabos goy

He will do as much as he can for Israel in the next four years. Hes not worried about re election

>muh beautiful babies
just so long as they are killed by explosives, it is alright!

>>implying muslim-putin-loving closet nazi neckbeards were his core supporting base
...who are always writing big words online about how they long for war blah blah blah and the minute Trump fires a missile they pee their pants and run away crying "wahhh I hate the Trump train now! waaahhh violence!!!" I'm sorry but grow the fuck up, the world is violent. Violent men warrant violent treatment; and in fact, they don't shrink from it like you weebs do. I swear there are way too many faggoty numales here, whether they admit it or not.

Thats what you get for speaking bad about the emperor dick

kys reddit scum

Neo-con confirmed

He was a sheep in wolves clothing all along

He is a globalist

Get ready to shill for what ever Israel and the special interests want

what happened to all those safezones we are suppose to be funding with our taxes so we dont get invaded?
Anyone remember that? Safezones in Syria

nope
people didn't vote for trump to get another establishment candidate with same policy as hillary,obama,bush,

Maybe you should try bitching about it some more. You aren't even American, faggot

because his supporters are dumbass marks and he's already got paid

caveat emptor idiots

Anyone remember that Trump won?
A well known liar who manipulated stupid people.

how did he start a war

Yeah fuckin sucks. But at least the geopolitical world will be full of entertainment. We get to watch North Korea fall, for instance. Fuck it, still better than Hillary.

>Does he not understand, how much he alienates his core supporting base
Polls run after the strikes showed that 89% of Republicans think bombing Syria is correct
40% want boots on the ground to overthrow Assad

Fuck off Hans or we'll come back and teach you another lesson

To call the braindead cuckolds on t_d useless idiots would be a misnomer because they are useless.

His core base doesn't even know who the fuck Paul Joseph Watson is.

trump is not smart and doesnt know anything
he cant possibly have considered assad was false flagged

All the same Abrahamic bullshit you halfbreed monkey.

>(((media polls)))
>real

>“On her way to work one morning, down the path along the lake, a tender-hearted woman saw a poor, half-frozen snake,” Trump began. “His pretty-colored skin had been frosted with the dew. ‘Oh well,’ she cried, ‘I’ll take you in and I’ll take care of you.'”

“‘Take me in, oh tender woman, take me in for heaven’s sake, take me in, oh tender woman,’ sighed the broken snake,” the Republican candidate continued. “She wrapped him up all cozy in a comforter of silk, and laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk.”

The song goes on to say that the woman arrived home from work the following day to find the snake still broken. She picked up the snake and stroked its skin.

“But, instead of saying, ‘Thank you,’ that snake gave her a vicious bite,” Trump read enthusiastically. “‘[I] saved you,’ cried the woman, ‘And you’ve bitten me, heaven’s why? You know your bite is poisonous, and now I’m going to die.'”

“‘Oh, shut up, silly woman,’ said the reptile with a grin. ‘You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in,'” Trump concluded as the crowd erupted into applause.

That faggot spends his days wishing he was Alex Jones and wondering why InfoWars Hi Test juice isn't working

wow what a bunch of kike shills. the_donald is SJW tier cancer at this point

Yes they did. Again, 4channers and internet alt-righters are not his core base. His core base are 80 IQ hicks that love guns, wars, and most of all hate minorities, especially muslims. To these people any dead muslim is a good muslim.

Most Trump voters are getting EXACTLY what they wanted.

Its okay Estonia, sometimes english is strange. I believe he meant
>Israeli-controlled
nukes in the US.

They were run by sites highly critical of his strike
They would have played it down and tried to claim he had no mandate

But it was objectively an impressive and well coordinated attack.

Keep lying kike, im sure itll end well for (((you))).

How is this surprising or backing off what he campaigned on?

Trump spent almost two years campaigning on spending a lot of money in the largest wartime expansion in modern history, "bombing the Hell out of ISIS"/destroying ISIS, and reasserting American power.

Missile strikes, carrier deployments, etc are well within what he rallied on over and over again.

Bombing the regime thats fighting against (((ISIS))) =/= fighting (((ISIS)))

If you actually expected Trump to have any sort of consistency or follow through with his rhetoric you played yourself hard.

The man ran for the lulz, found a support base he didn't know existed, and somewhere down the line drank his own kool aid too much. Trump never gave a shit about the little people in America. He just used them for easy political capital. Any notion of helping middle and lower class Americans went out the door when he filled the white house with his billionaire friends and banking executives. During the campaign he talked about avoiding wars that would be a drain on domestic policy, but now that he's in the driving seat he'll bomb anywhere he feels like. Especially now that he's managed to gain establishment and media respect for bombing Assad, expect to see more military strikes for political capital.

Try Harder Shill

Ah, the type of atheism you would expect from plebbiters coming from r/the_donald

You
Have
To
Go
Back

i think Trump will be attending Bohemian Grove this summer

EXPOSED

I got a ping alert from WSJ that 5 main advisers were bringing Trump into the mainstream, seems it's true.

Well he was friends with (((epstien)))...

Fresh off the press from Shariablue?

>congratulating the greatest armed force the world has ever known over twitter like an 11 year old girl

leading like a true millennial nigger

what's next? selfies in the situation room on instagram? fuck this entire planet

That pic has some good advice. I think i will vote d next time, thanks user!

This one actually applies to people other than autistic E-celebs

oldfag here, nigger. atheism, libertarians and natsocs are the actual core of what Sup Forums was from the minute moot created this board

>trumps core base is spergs on the internet

>not workimg glass people in kansas somewhere

They couldn't give two fucks

hello kike. what kind of bagel did you have today?

i'm super shocked that an opportunistic, sociopathic kike businessman changes his purpose and beliefs like the wind

i legitimately never saw this coming because i'm an autistic deaf and dumb illiterate nigger retard

I'd be surprised if Trump can understand the rules of Rock Paper Scissors..never mind chess

Get the fuck off my board doublenigger commie.

>zogbot calling somebody else a communist
Topkek. Your (((greatest ally))) is practically a communist regime

t.sharejew

It always has been

>alienates his core supporting base
You mean Republicans, people who want a wall and the blue-collar people who like industry in the rustbelt? I honestly don't think they care.
SAGE

>Get the fuck off my board
>implying i go to r/the_donald
wew jew

I'm sure you've already been banned from there and cried about it on r/politics.

B-but muh based black trump supporter!! Upvote this video of muh wife getting fucked by based black man to prove our sub isnt racist!!

>still not at war
I am confused af about this. To me it was a smart move

>implying im a redditor at all
what a waste of quads kikeboy. now that youve outed yourself, go ahead and go back there.

Core support won't mean anything for 3 and a half years.
He can be a neocon puppet for the next 3 years and then get them back for the election.

All I know is the primary casualty of Trump's Syrian airbase missile strike is the "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative. Those Tomahawk missiles drove a stake through its heart, cut its head off and stuffed its mouth with garlic. Barring some extremely unlikely revelations, it's dead and ain't coming back. It's kind of ironic that the new shill narrative "Trump is a kike puppet" is playing well here and a few other places, but it can never be deployed against the general public. It'll get some Redditors and meme warriors, but it'll never be deployed against the blue pilled masses. That fucking missile strike was a long term strategic victory for Trump.

You're mad as fuck that your scheme has gone nowhere. You thought you'd cracked the consensus, but it was just shills shilling shills.

Sup Forumss consensus has always been gas the kikes. You are the one desperately trying to control the narrative but you are a redditor and are sbit at it. eat a bagel with shit schmear faggot

>trump did one bad thing
>wtf i'm with her now
Nice try. Back to your oven, schlomo.

>one bad thing
good one m8. well you had one thing right...its time to fire up those ovens again

>violates international law
>Representing the world

Did y'all elect an autist?

Sorry moshe, we have a strict no (((survivor))) policy.

Low acceptance numbers. Going to war has always helped, at least in the beginning. Winning and ending the war is a definite plus if you don't want to fall even lower.

Killing Jared Kushner is the most important task every American who wants to live free faces today.

Spread this around as much as possible.

Trump will likely go back on everything he promised.

Get ready for amnesty, burgers and the draft, gun bans and hordes of rapefugees.

he always supported the troops you idiot

Basically pol now

He's only browsing Reddit, and T_D bans everyone not cheering "Death to Russia! Death to Assad! Long live our glorious leader!"

settle down. man you commie shills can't go five fucking seconds without having a meltdown, can you, Sage?

The aforementioned groups also don't cherish Mussies but we'd like to get rid of them in our countries first and foremost and not create additional refuge streams.

I'm surprised you can think at all.

He is not a smart man.

>alienates his core supporting base

Hey ShariaBlue, maybe you should kill yourself and your family?

Do you not realize how no one is listening to your shill narrative?

OMG THIS DOES ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING!!!

never trust the eternal kike known as reddit

You need to go back.