Bill Mitchell: "Are you glad we fought Germany in WWII?"

Stefan Molyneux: [deafening silence]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QVeCNI3gLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
youtu.be/_NJ-aUHM2ro
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill Mitchell will forever be remembered as saying "if Trump says it's good... it's good". he is GAY

Is he, dare I print it /ourguy/?

>anti-semetic references

kek

What did molymeme mean by this?

>tfw stefan was thinking this
youtu.be/QVeCNI3gLUY

watch it, you'll like it and it's related

LITERALLY WHO??

i am almost certain he makes these memes himself. seems like the kind of guy to do it

I haven't watched this guy in months, how far gone is he now?

reminder that stefan molyneux did not get a degree in philosophy because he was ridiculed for being an objectivist

philosophy is a junk stat

I think an ancap subreddit worships him or something so I think that's where they are coming from

daily reminder that Plato kicked Diogene of Sinop out of his school for having a different opinion

why would you get a degree which represents that all you know is that you know nothing?

we need to restore monarchy
democracy huge failure
inefficient
hiter was fist step to having world king
we should have joined him
rockfelelr coulda been king of usa
all all good

Not an argument

idk. why did he get a degree in history if he was just going to end up being a failed author?

Peter Hitchens and Pat Buchanan also justify this position. Even if you buy into the Holocaust, the official extermination didn't begin allegedly until mid war in 1942. If international war had not broken out there is ample evidence that the Jews could have been removed from Germany non violently and Hitler driving east without fighting a war on two fronts would have demolished the even more despotic Soviet Union.

link it

He will never criticize Trump. Everything to Bill is 1000d underwater chess. Especially since Trump retarded him twice like 2 weeks ago

>different opinion

thats an odd way of spelling "deficated and maturbated on schoolgrounds".

"the united states is a bag of water and the world is full of sharp pointy things"

It's on bill mitchell's podcast

Well let's consider the reality of the situation in Europe for a second. Due to the bloodshed and turmoil in the Middle East which, if I may point out, was without a doubt instigated by the Jews, Europe is now being flooded by thousands of non-whites. Greece has the strongest anti-immigrant/nationalist party known as the Golden Dawn who is the 2nd largest party and Greece. So no to say the least I can't say I am.

Context?

That was the lat moral war. everything after that i oil/corporatist/money grabbing hoaxes...
Easy answer STefan

no, that's not the case, cut him off, CUT HIM OFF IM SORRY, BUT THATS NOT AN ARGUMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g

>molymeme the analogy kind
>makes analogies every other opening line in every other video
>gets upset with Bill for making analogies
Shut the fuck up I'm not taking a side so shills can go wild but did anyone else find this incredibly stupid?

He also said the USA shouldn't have gotten involved in WW1 in that video with Cernovich about communism.

Don't forget that PewDiePie likes his videos and follows his twitter. I'm starting to believe YouTube is just one massive Nazi sleeper cell that is ready to weaponize the youth at a moments notice. operated from Nazis on Antarctica

time stamp?

Neither of them came off very well in this argument. Bill sounded like a superfan and Stefan came off as a dumb leftist.

The Germans were the good guys.

this is true

that's phil not billy you got the wrong brother

WWII was not a moral war. It was fought to deny the principle of national sovereignty in preference to international Jewish power.

praising

This is why "NAZIS" are demonized at every possible chance, because if they are not people would quickly realize they were duped and the evil ones won.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

molyneux does not have any convictions besides those regarding his own magnificence. he is an anarchist because he can't stand the idea of anyone having power over him.

bill mitchell is a literal cartoon character.

yes, this is stupid. you shouldn't take either of these men or their ideas seriously.

BTFO

>he can't stand the idea of anyone having power over him.

there's literally nothing wrong with this. are you telling me that you enjoy being compelled to submit to authority?

I'm beginning to believe that (((they))) have life-extension technologies.

he doesn't like government because it upsets his opinion of himself. that's his main concern, not that you have to pay taxes.

ya where the fuck does he say it.

is it something in the videogames creating these edgelord--- err, I mean, redpilling the masses?

40:55

Thanks based alexej

>aren't we all?
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU

Trump can turn around WW3 with Russia into WW3 *WITH* Russia, against the globalists and true evil people in the world...

P.S. PRAY TO GOD (even if no believe)

Both are Jews why are surprised
Watch this and be disgusted
youtu.be/_NJ-aUHM2ro

>nervous man says for the 10th time this week

give timestamp you dumb cunt

Read

His argument is that USA is directly responsible for creating the conditions that resulted in a second world war by entering the first world war, which is why is not particularly "glad" they fought Germany in WWII.

Stefan Molyneux: "I dont care about what really happened! 6 million, 7, 5, I dont care. If we do a study of how many cigarettes are smoked we cant find out an exact number."

[hand rubbing intensifies]

/our guy/

No. He's an ego-maniacal jewtuber

40:55

Bill is very Cultist.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>His argument is that USA is directly responsible for creating the conditions that resulted in a second world war by entering the first world war

Fucking how? We argued for restraint. Wilson got overruled by the butthurt French and English and treated Germany with zero respect. If those fucking retards had listened to us there never would have been a second world war.

Versailles was a travesty. The French robbed the Germans of the Ruhr and demanded payment in specie. Hyperinflation-->anger-->extremism-->Hitler-->WW2

What a dumb fucking argument.

Stefan "Defoo the Hebrew" Molyneux

>projecting this hard

Napoleon is always right

Tbh I am getting increasingly nervous

This Bill guy is really annoying
>Trump can do no wrong
>Trump is a 64 dimensional polo water backwards backgammon master
>The US should intervene everywhere to benefit America

He got upset?

How is saying I'd concede if analogies were arguments getting upset? It's a compliment saying your making good points just not good arguments.

Topkek leaf please tell me this is real

>democracy huge failure
There isn't a single democracy in world today. Switzerland comes the closest.

Really stupid example. Germany declared war on the US before the US fought Germany at all.

His transformation into becoming full-on NatSoc is almost complete. We're proud of you Molymeme.

good point

we should've stayed the fuck out regardless and let germany win the whole thing

No it was about human apparently being chickens.

Diogene disagreed

The amount of normies has really helped.

I'm glad we fought just wish it was on the other side

hey Stefan

I unironically subscribed to PewDiePie. I find him to be a refreshing and genuine young man. He never sells himself to be something he is not. He obviously is a successful person at what he does. One of the most successful. And yet I still feel like he edits his own videos and stuff which is respectable (probably doesn't). It feels that way though. He is a good boy.