BEST KOREA MEANS BUSINESS

BEST KOREA MEANS BUSINESS

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/mystery-poison-used-murder-kim-jong-nam-vx-nerve-agent
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit

Buckle up buddy

The burgers are actually about to ensure everyone in South Korea gets killed. it's official. the US is africa-tier niggery

There will be war.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

Sorry? I dont know man. I had no idea of a conflict like this until today. Coulf be fake news. I dont know. Fuck it.

north korea announces war twice a week

>some random Twitter post
>ITS HABBENING
>Sup Forums falls for it
This board is dead.

I can fucking see it now

>Go to bed
>Wake up to reports of US ships being hit
>Missiles fired from off shore at NK
>NK activates sleeper cells and blows the South up with nukes and their tunnels

Streets of Seoul are locked down at the moment, soldiers everywhere

We do naval exercises there every year around this time and NK rattles it's sabre and then begs for aide money immediately after. This has gone on literally every spring for decades.

It's actually happening guys, Trump delivered!

>the US invades North Korea
>it ain't me starts playing

proofs?

fake news

pics or gtfo

Link nigger

Yankee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you take a picture, user?

>being this upset
GET IN THE TANK IKARI

Not for long! Balkinisation is inevitable.

Shut up faggot

China just put 150,000 troops on NK border

that happened hours and hours ago, they're primarily medics equipped to deal with NK refugees

/thread

NK always says they are ready for war over any act towards them. This is nothing special.

>US send Kim Jung In free chocolate cake
>Kim Jung Un announces he is ready for war

Yeah Kim?

yea its not normal though.

fuck, these gooks are ALWAYS ready for war. I think their soldiers won't be ready when the daily war call is made and real tomahawks are cruising their way into their sweaty yellow butt holes.

Someone answer this please. What will happen to North Korea after the war? Will China eat them? Will we get one big Korea?

>Norkies dindu nuffin

Based Cascadia. I hope when the reorganization occurs the entire continent is taking orders from there.

US and China will dick wave over it until someone fucks off or ww3 is started. Either way, it's gonna get dicky in here very quickly.

different asians hate each other. they'll remain their own nation, or they'll keep on inciting conflict

Why is america destroying BASED North Korea WTF.
WHY is trump picking on these innocent countries like NK and Syria???
Anyone who supports the destruction of innocent countries is Reddit

China and US partition it. We get a few more bases from South Korea and let them handle the rest.

North Korea has been ready for war for very long, after all American Kikes split the country to begin with and constantly host military actions near their borders with South Koreans.

Not looking forward to the mass poisoning, city snipers, and dirty bombs, that would result from a US attack.

North Korea has a helluva dead man's switch, because they know they are going to lose, and they know that the US will try to take a shot at them.

>Conflict News

kek

Like every other day?
nothing will happen. it will never happen. you will not be saved by a cataclysmic event!

I'd be scared as fuck if NK didn't say the exact same thing almost every day

> WAR IS IMMINENT GUYS
> WE'VE GOT NUKES
> YOU'D BETTER BACK OFF OR WE'LL NUKE ALL OF YOU, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT
> Or you know you could just feed us and we'll go back to our hole

Look on the bright side; at least you don't have a occultist shadow puppet government anymore.

yea im pretty sure we have backdoor agreements with china on what would happen if nk turned into a war.
pretty sure china keeps the land

Is this just for their parades or is this really the kind of shit they're sending into war? It looks like it's from WWI

Nice

holy shit best korea is gona nuke the US

Can we overthrow their retarded government already? I'm sick of their shit.

who else want korea unification? I'd go to war for it

>BEST KOREA MEANS BUSINESS
so does Sup Forums

>uncomfterble

forgot pic

The news this past couple of weeks has seemed more like a reckless game of Civilization than reality, except it's real and things are about to get real shitty.

I hope to god that the us military starts up a recruiting boom like it did under bush. I wanna go fight Kim jong so badly :(

All that shit works if you have a lot of them.

Anyone who knows anything about history knows that North Korea is the actual legitimate regime.

I hate fighting wars for regime change but North Korea is one of the few that needs it. Those poor fucking people need to join the rest of human society

I'm betting they have chemical (and probably biological) shells and rockets ready to be loaded within a couple minute's notice.

Who cares if they only fire 5 minutes, they'll destroy south korea for a decade or more with the damage they'll do.

Niggas are scared of nukes, i'm more worried about persistent nerve agents and weaponized diseases with a 100% mortality rate.

>Sup Forums News Network
>PNN
lel

>The star will gorge itself on clay
China will take NKorea.

WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY WE WILL TAKE DOWN THE UNITED STATES!
t.fatboy

>muh democracy
Has 1 president deciding every action and writes executive orders to change anything and create wars.
>muh North Korean dictators

still better than african warlords obsession with machine-gun mounted toyota trucks

That line is old
Action is new
Bring it

any attack we take on nk would have to include attack on all there arty probably with tactical nukes

why do north koreans look the chinkiest out of all of them

hey, they'll explode and kill people nonetheless

To me, it just seems like these parades are just a display of how weak they are. It actually works for China.

Mmm, can't wait to swim in that Nork refugee pussy

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP

Exactly. And don't think only South Korea is fucked when shit hits the fan. Sleeper agents are in the US and China too. Much cheaper than nuke technology, severely against Geneva war conventions, but desperation and knowing you are the weaker party call for such measures.

Also do not underestimate North Korea's cyber warfare capabilities. If a single hacker can fuck up energy and transportation networks, then a team of military hackers can wreak havoc.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/mystery-poison-used-murder-kim-jong-nam-vx-nerve-agent

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP.

they look exactly like the south koreans do without plastic surgery and makeup

It's not like me to pretend
but I'll get you, I'll get you in the end
Yes I will, I'll get you in the end
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP,

Of course it can kill, just like an entire line of musketeers can probably take down a single guy with a machine gun

Who else /hype/ to kill some nips?

do you think they're gonna launch tomahawks on missile launch sites? it's gonna happen right? holy shit

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP'

but, but, what if ... they detonated shitloads of EMPs ... making modern tech useless. this old stuff becomes the best weaponry.

FUCKING BOMB THEM ALREADY FUCK I WANT A HAPPENING.

The Fappening was North-Korea ops.

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP-

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP;

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP:

I don't hope South Koreans will die. Damn, imagine living there right now. The thought of nuclear bombs coming your way.

true

it's conflict news you fuck, everyone who isn't /r/ donald knows they are reputable

IT'S SPRING TIME FOR KIM JONG AND DKRP[

>US and China will dick wave over it

We'll win for sure then

>forces the US to waste thousands of half-million dollar missiles on $500 trucks with a rocket launchers on top