REAL HAPPENING in KOREA !!!! "Early Reports from Local Sources

indicate that cruise missiles fired from American warships located near Korean territorial waters are headed towards at the direction of North Korean capital city, Pyongyang".

No further information yet. It just happened few minutes ago. Probably it'll be all over the news worldwide very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/world/asiapacific/2017/04/10/trump-poises-to-strike-north-korea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing is happening. We should just call it a night and get some rest

sweet source you fucking roach

People who lie are bad

Who needs a source? Lets get all pissed off and post this all over the internet!

damn it feels good not to be a lying t*rk

broofs pls desu

so sleepy

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Just took a xanax and 3 shots of whiskey. Anyone else ready to hit the hay?

you'll see.

my source doesn't allow me to make her public. but I can 100% confirm she is reliable and it'll be news soon.

this. i'm actually pretty sleepy lads.

No joking around Turk, you know well you already had a coup and more to follow in upcoming years if things continue this path of globalism.

Are you the same Turk that got lucky last time?

OP you the same guy who predicted the air strikes on that syrian base?

9:45 ET, confirmed happening by digits, brace yourselves for the comfiest night in ur lives

is CNN reporting on the cost of these missiles being fired?

lol at you having sources, I've seen turkish rambo you mongo

i just did a point of heroin

Keep us informed.

Although you're probably lying.

I want a 4'8" North Korean gf. I want to show her life outside the concrete gulag.

>we just deposed in if the craziest motherfuckers on earth that was about to mohnt a nuke on a missle
>but do you know how much it cost!?

its 8:15 in eastern us you fuckwit

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

I just ate all my weed

I just ate 5 whole Marijuanas

can you please define soon? i want to go to bed, but if its within the hour i'll stay awake

>post your doggo face when WWIII has now begun.

>REAL HAPPENING _________
so nothing?
sage

Found your source

We should all get some rest guys
I'm really tired

SAMESIES LETS TOUCH OUR DICKS TOGETHER

not luck, my friend. I have plenty of local informer inside syria. unfortunately I have only one informer in korea but I trust her. (I'm middle eastern journalist of a well known global media outlet)

Strike group won't be there for another two weeks

Its 7:45 in wisconsin, means its 8:45 in Ny, nigger, its not 0:15 anywhere

Include me in the screencap

Too late, it's happening

Hope you shot that up, pussy.

No its happening at 9:45 PM today

Nigga any preemptive strike against North Korea would be to take out its nuclear capabilities and artillery installations along the border.

Are you fully redpilled user?

Degenerate

zzz/10

It is actually happening soon, but the jabbering that cried wolf effect is happening

I'm so sleepy user. Let's just go to sleepy and check back in the morning. So sleepy.

NORTH PLANS RETALIATION

WE /WW3/ NOW SENPAI

Who wants to suck my dick

do u kno ottomankebab

It would make sense if it happens tonight, the Norks must be all asleep this time of day

so sick of larpers, please not be full of crap

>I have a super secret source guys and I can't say but it's totally happening believe me btw my uncle works at Nintendo
Cunts like you need to be banned, you're a cancer on this board that needs cutting out.

God this is 0/10 LARP OP.

Nigga you realize how many artillery pieces are on that border?

You'd literally need half your navy firing it's entire tomahawk load to remove them.

You turkish whore. I never trust a gook, arab, slav rape baby. FUCK YOU AND YOU HAPPENING

BYE BYE KIM

If this isn't all just some grand LARP then I'm unironically thinking about joining the military.

I don't know. Something seems a little more right with killing nips instead of sandniggers.

Sauce?
Shil BTFO

Oh nvm kek its like 10 AM there

digits confirm honest roach

i've seen this episode before. it's pretty boring desu. we should all just turn in and get a good night's rest.

This. SK will get pounded hard when we attack.

I oppose current way of globalization but ultimately I still think globalization process is inevitable

You are going to just sit around and turn to ash? Sorry bud but there are better things to do in life

>Last time that image was used it turned out to be legit about Syria

Hmmmmm

same, north korea has it coming

If you're the same turk who accurately warned us about the syria strike before anyone else, thanks for your work!
Anything more on the NK situation? Just a one off or is war being waged from here?

>indicate that cruise missiles fired from American warships located near Korean territorial waters are headed towards at the direction of North Korean capital city, Pyongyang".
Fuck off retarded LARPer

>implying they're just going to mindlessly carpet carpet bomb the entire capital just for kicks

I feel so tired, some rest would be nice.

answer this

Nah, their longest range arty can shoot max 60km

assuming this is the same turk from last time, he predicted the attack on that syrian air base. that was a very funny thread

>first 50 replies: LOL SAGE
>100-200 lol wtf it's real
>200-300 TRUMP BETRAYED US

Bump

Your source is my uncle that works at Nintendo isn't it.

Good start brother...

Never said they would neutralize it, they've had 60 years to figure out which installations would do the most damage. The preemptive strike would obviously be to minimize damage as much as possible.

>The nuclear apocalypse is going to be triggered due to a irrelevant country getting invaded
Fucking L i wished humans were more intelligent

I really don't think NK will risk confronting the us with a chance of losing.

Kim jong dong is going to start playing nice.

what does the blue outline indicate?

That would make the prophet diamonds.

so... cruise missiles in 30 minutes? eta 9:24 eastern?

Fake news!

Just done a shit in a fancy restaurant lads

H-HAS WW3 OFFICIALLY BEGAN?

skynews.com.au/news/world/asiapacific/2017/04/10/trump-poises-to-strike-north-korea.html

got a lot of friends in the pacific right now navy and marines and the two i texted said everything is normal
fake and gay

worse than /x/

Why?

There are always small boys in SOJ.

I remember a guy from turkey beating the news by 15 min on the first strike with a similar image

An attack on NK won't start with cruise missiles. It'll start with the cyber and stealth bomber and maybe rods from God. Knocking out coms and artillery sikently will priority one.

Go to sleep faggots. You'll need the rest for tomorrows non-stop doomposting and prepping threads.

>t. embassy agent working with the deep-state

My mom works for jagex, give me ur pw

depends on government's statement or allowance to media. it can be in 1 hour or within 24 hours. but mark my thread's time. it happened at the moment.

Is this the happening thread for North Korea? I'm trying to get amped up for a happening, even if it doesn't happen. I'm off tonight. Seems as fun a thing to do as any.

We spent an entire year shitposting about world war 3 happening
And now it's legit happening.
I am confident that at this point we are heading towards the doom of mankind