Daily reminder North America belongs to the eskimos, native Americans and Mexicans.....AKA the real Americans

Daily reminder North America belongs to the eskimos, native Americans and Mexicans.....AKA the real Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G83M3NKo4mI
avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/ntreaty.asp
discord.gg/3mAQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah sorry bro we invaded you and raped you and pretty much genocide all natives. Europeans going to the Americas was the biggest mistake to ever happen to this planet.

>emigrated from Siberia
>white man wuz invader
Pick one fag

daily reminder that you can't have it

t. 1/16th Cherokee

Pretty much this. Read Bartolome de las Casas and you'll see that the Europeans committed nothing but pure genocide just for the hell of it.

fuck white people and fuck white people

To be fair, it belongs to no one and everyone at once. The natives felt this way, and so should you. The right to own land is a concept that's only about 400 years old in America. The Europeans brought it with them along with a myriad of diseases and self-righteous attitudes. The native Americans were closer to communism than Russia or China ever was.

if they come home do we get to murder the wogs over here then

because "noble savage" always forgets the savage part

mexicans are just natives that were raped

eh, communism is common ownership of the means of production.

Natives thought the land was "shared" but they had no conception of ownership, progress, production...ect. I think it puts them pretty far from communism.

>checked
Sweet. I'm part Chippewa. Also they call themselves Inuit not eskimos.

Maybe they should have had flags and made themselves look more like countries and less like monkeys

land belongs to whoever has the strength to defend it

Daily reminder that natives are filthy savages and a trip to a reservation is a trip back in time to what their society would look like - all the poverty and pollution just without the running water.

>Mexicans
Why would Spaniards have a claim to America?

>more than 5k years
I personally believed there were some here but this is pushing a credible story way past the point of memery.

This. Maybe Mexico pre-1836?

I'm just reusing the memes, not sure if that's the theory or not but it probably could be.

Where are the Navajo?

On a res. Last I heard they are catching hell from the groundwater being poisoned by a nearby nuclear waste facility. Maybe bs. Probably not.

Daily reminder that this was just the natural result of the most advanced civilization in the world coming into contact with a stone age one.

>eskimos (raw meat eaters)
They prefer to be called Inuits (humans), shitlord.
Have some respect for those proud gas sniffers.

daily reminder, nobody gives a fuck.

havent you heard ?

theres no such thing as indian blooded mexicans

100% european according to /poltards

I'm just happy that they manage to not die.

Moron my family killed red men for over 100 years up into the 1800s

I have an old jar with their ears in it.

Fking soulless dogs. Niggers are better then the red man.

They huff gas just like Australian abbos?

Until the CIA introduced Frybread. The white man will not conquere the red man by bullet, but by diabetes

question, what kind of human is depicted there

Daily reminder I get sweet Dene pootang daily.

Horseshit. There's evidence of previous civilizations there (copper mining, all the Natives' tales of giants, the Natives' tales in what would become the TN/Carolina area of big-eyed, white-skinned people living there before they arrived who they then drove off, and so on), so no, you're wrong, OP. Those people are invaders just like everyone else.

I'm 1/64 Injun.

this
also the natives didn't have much of a state at all.
they had no system of writing even.

Solutrean people.

youtube.com/watch?v=G83M3NKo4mI

Bullshit, at least if you live in southeast Michigan

This is the Treaty of Detroit of 1807.

Every tribe that laid claim to southeast michigan sent their representatives. The treaty was negotiated in their language, they named the price, they named the terms.

The treaty was signed, the payment was made.

In other words... we bought if fair and square.

this is hilarious
there were many treaties
avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/ntreaty.asp

discord.gg/3mAQa

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST SHARIA BLUE, JOIN KEKISTAN

Short answer is : get over it, my ancestor won over your ancestor now let's focus on the future because I am not my ancestor but I want to transcend my mortal flesh into the light of knowledge. Focusing on petty struggle of who's clay it belong to whom in the past is irrelevant in the grand scheme of God.

>Pot calling the kettle black

Also worth mentioning...

About 4 years after signing the treaty and getting paid, the natives "changed their mind"... you know, what we used to call being an "indian giver"

So they sent out a war party to murder every man woman and child in the area. Settlers wound up fleeing to Ft Detroit where they had to hide out for a few years until things cooled down.

>injuns take over
>everything just gets conquered by white people again

come take it snownigger

Well seeing as how you didn't develop an immunity to smallpox, we're just going to keep it, ok cholo?