Get off our Islands, Haole. The white man took our land, raped our women, brought your meth and destroyed our culture

Get off our Islands, Haole. The white man took our land, raped our women, brought your meth and destroyed our culture.

King Kamehameha would be rolling in his grave ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/bible/76/JHN.1.hwcnt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White women can't compete

Thicc?

I don't think non-Americans understand whats happening ITT.

This is about Hawaii, so you know.

>Not reading the Hawaiian bible

bible.com/bible/76/JHN.1.hwcnt

Oh, for fuck's sake.

You mean the Philippines.
Everyone knows that real Hawaiians are a myth

Is that a fucking superman tattoo on the guys arm on the far left ??

sorry, Samoan man. Hawaii is rightful yuppy clay. Where else are upper middle class white people supposed to go for our island getaway vacations?

i just wanna see more hawaian cuties. MOAR PLOX

>bible.com/bible/76/JHN.1.hwcnt
what did kek meme by this

>King Kamehameha
Enough of your dragon ball z roleplaying you faggot.

>mfw just returned from Hawaii and got on /pol to see this

Manoa Valley checking in.

I went to Hawaii once. It was shit. Overrated as fuck.

You should be downgraded to a US territory and we should absorb Cuba as a state instead.
Also there are Hawaiian Island niggers on the mainland US as well. They have to go back.

>culture
you wouldn't be posting this without a computer. think of the other things you wouldn't have.

Why are Polynesians the only group that still embraces their warrior heritage?

>Welfare.

yeah yeah here's some more canned foods

Matthew 3:1-12;
“I da guy dat talk real strong inside da boonies,
‘Eh, make da road ready fo da Good Boss.
Make um strait fo him!’ ”

WAAAAGHHH

Geeev 'um, brah!

>16John talk lidat cuz dat Guy like do so plenny good kine stuff, an he do um fo all us guys, ova an ova. 17Moses wen give our ancesta guys Godʼs Rules. Den Jesus Christ, Godʼs Spesho Guy, he wen do plenny good stuff fo us, an everyting he tell us bout God, stay fo real. 18No mo nobody dat wen see God fo real kine. But get dat Guy. No mo odda guy jalike him cuz he God too. An he stay mo tight wit his Fadda den all da oddas. He da One dat wen make clear how God stay.
>mfw we consider Island niggers to be people

My dad has been a dead beat drunk all his life. He has low iq. Hes never been to hawaii or even a tropical place. After i went to hawaii he said i can see the same shit on mainland US. You must be a low iq tard like my dad. I mean think about it.. Hawaii might be the most beautiful place on earth. What are you comparing hawaii to? Some castle in europe?

you guys made some great canoes, I'll give you that

I'm a land lover. Fuck Islands and fuck the Ocean. Fuck being trapped on a tiny little Island in the middle of butt fuck nowhere pacific

>What are you comparing hawaii to?
Mountain scenery is best scenery.

>Some castle in europe?
Better than the sand and coconut castles of Hawaii.

Fuck you haoles we're getting our independence!

> (not really though aside from it not being feasible we don't wanna lose our US citizenships and bennies)

They haven't been jewed.

Fucking haoles white wimin love our poly dicks.

>Mexichinks thinking they are Polynesian

Haole. Maui no ka oi here.

King Kamehameha was armed by the fucking whites you idiot so he could "unite" the islands. Does the US need to give the aina back? Yes.

A lot of fucking haoles are on your team OP. Dont be a fucking donkey. Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono

King Kamehameha was Samoan kek

All Hawaiians come from Savaii and Upolu

Who gives a fuck I turn islanders down wanting the haole cock every other fucking day because I dont want drama with their inbred stupid fuck bruddahs like you. Grow the fuck up most haoles are on your side. We at da community centers fighting for kingdom brah we not yo enemy

>raped our women
>implying

We have localhaoles around Seattle. They're all fat (white man's fault) and they wear shorts when it's 36F out. I swear, every fucking pineapple drives a 1st generation Grand Caravan w/some Hawaiian pride sticker on it. They eat shit (fast food) and too much rice (carbs).

The only hot localhaoles left are the ones that married into land-owning white families 3-4 generations ago.

What the fuck are you saying. You mean islanders? Haole only applies to those who come from mainlands to Hawaii. Not Hawaiians going to mainland. Theyre pineapples. Wtf u talking about

It was either occupation by us or the Japanese.

One of these things is worse than the other....

The best localhaoles are the white guys born on Hawaii. They all wear "Locals" t-shirts and have dead end jobs like food truck guy or shaved ice guy. You see some of these local pride fuckers and they look Polish. Lulz. Fucking localhaoles...

This.

Japs woulda genocided Hawaii.

King kamehameha lmao

No, RIF.

Those local fuckers who run around in the rusted out Tacomas w/the M-16 decal in the back window and blame whitey for their shit life are "localhaoles." As long as idiots have been tagging rental cars w/"Haole," haoles have been calling them "localhaoles." On Big Makena there is some graffiti up on one of the cinder cones that says "NO LOCALHAOLES" because they bitch about women going topless on Little Beach.

Not all localhaoles. See a lot doing construction/landscaping making bank. All bout who u kno cuz

Lmfao. I stay Maui. Sounds like some Molokai type that put that up. Littles is shit show anyways fuck that place

Shave Ice, haole.

Hahahaha. Got em der

I'm hoping a Best Korea nuke hits Pa'ia.

Hawaii lost its culture to haole culture back in the 40s looong time ago.

Fuck thats where I stay. Just nuke the hippies and massive fucking tweeker encampment they have now rest pretty good. No nukes hitting Maui Haleakala armed to fucking teeth with antimissile

Littles is okay except that fucking Sunday night drum shit. Spring Break is quite nice...all those nubile white girls stripping nude for the first time.

Of course, then the fucking localhaole preacher guy shows up w/a bullhorn (either from the woods behind or a boat offshore) and yells about how everyone is going to hell. Fucking pigeon english too! That guy was totally meant to work a leper colony.

I see my tutu paddling out to Pops.

Hawaiians are just island niggers anyways.

Ground Zero for Hippies. Kill 'em ALL!!!!

i can tell by the unfunny short black man meme you have going on that you're an asshurt minority

Most "native" Hawaiians are actually Filipinos, Japs or Samoans roleplaying.

It's not fair to allow a Toyota in a footrace.

What the fuck rly. Ive always stayed north shore upcountry haiku I gotta see this fucka

Even worse are the Brazzos in the lineup trying to pass themselves off as local. They give themselves away by their constant dropping in on other's waves.

What can I say except you're welcome?

haoles are a-holes

This is true. State of hawaij onky has like 4% native population left 3% of which likely lives isolated in Niihau trying to get their kids to Kuaui so they dont live of coconuts and fish forever

Everything I know I leaned from Magnum PI

Not all haoles. I fuckin despise USA and in trying for my kingdom citizenship. The fucking haoles in state government with all their monsanto bullshit need to fucking die. Canefield those madafuckas

Fuck Off Spamnigger!

If you want your tiny island back so bad why don't you take it?
Keep talking big while being irrelevant for the rest of your life.

Localhaoles are bitter a-holes tho'.

I mean, would you rather have the haoles w/money doing something for the economy or the localhaoles w/out money not doing jackshit?

If you knew anything about HawaiI youd know they could take back every island except Oahu pretty easily. At least temporarily. Kingdoms go bridges rigged to blow on Maui I know this for a fact

>Keep talking big while being irrelevant for the rest of your life.

These are the same idiots driving around w/the rifle stickers on their cars. It's literally white trash w/a permatan.

oh don't get me wrong, natives are also assholes

If you knew anything about Hawaii you'd know that Pearl City and Hickam would pretty stomp localhaoles. Ideally, they'd round up the prideful morons and take them out to Johnston Atoll.

Pineapple savages are not real Americans.

You talking about the "DEFEND HAWAI'I" with a Russian gun stickers??

Only been on Maui 3 years. Havent been to other islands yet

They have their right to be it's their islands.

I have a friend in easter island, that's also some of the smartest guys I know but I never bring him here, because we will post with the chilean flag and that's disrespectful for him.

No, it belonged to the Menehune long before the "Hawaiians".

Good point why the fuck doesnt Sup Forums use kingdom flag for HI IPs

We didn't invent Meth, thank your Asian friends for that. Everything else is true though.

underrated

nice quads, shame about all the conquering

Im not even fucking English. My family were immigrants no mayflower shit here. Irish german and native american. Fuck the colonialists.

I'm a haole, I grew up on Oahu. Now I'm called Güero gringo.

I was stationed with my family as a teenager at Kaneohe bay MCBH on Oahu for two years. Good times. What is a local Haole? I was on vacation and stayed on Oahu and overheard some self deprecating white kid say how he was a Haole but Hawaiian in spirit or some cuck shit.

Yeah my family moved here from Europe in the 40s and through hard work and perseverance none of us have ever had to go to hawaii

This has to be a joke

I left mainland because of the ever deteroriating political climate and I got cucked by the california legal system. Legit fucking hate my homestate of California. Oregon is nice tho

Its not, brah. Into pidgin

Holy shit this can't be true.

nobody would ever want to be Polynesian

This is funnier

I have a small amount of "native hawaiian" in me but am mostly white so my parents wanted to culturally enrich my older brother by sending him to Kamehameha school... needless to say he got bullied to shit

2/10 try harder pineapple faggots.

I lived there for four years. The fucking year I turned of-age I left.

Just saying, Hawaii is America, just a shitty state that can't build roads, educates students basically a year behind content wise to californian students, and is full of anti-white island-niggers.

Fuck you guys, I hope kim-chee-illest nukes you first.

>or better yet, all the ilokano fucking philipinos and hawaiians die out and white people take over again. That shit is good.

Also your queen is a white woman in valencia. she says hi.

Best Translation

eat poi hula nigger. these are our lands now.....

Are you under the impression that Hawaii doesn't have any mountains? Kek

island niggers are somewhere between true niggers and prairie niggers on the subhuman scale, barely one foot out of the stone age

be grateful that the white man culturally enriched you

Did you miss the part about being stuck on a island with a bunch of nips, tourist and raging feral island niggers?

I must say though they mix pretty well with white people

yeah I hear everybody is moving up to portland