How much negro DNA do whites in the USA have...

How much negro DNA do whites in the USA have? I heard a stat saying over 90% have traces to Africa due to mixing with slavery and I'd like to know how close this is to the truth

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares
/sage

Nah, consider how many Germans, Irish, Italians, and seeded came over in the late 1800's early 1900's my grandparents on both sides came over post 1900. Really not uncommon. Also sage

t. a mullato American

Sage

I swear to God you Americans act like low IQ niggers

Read the questions. I asked a specific question regarding what the possible percentage could be.

the vast majority of whites did not own slaves and therefore did not mix with their slaves

lmao nigger defence force
but their offspring might've, on top of the regular racemixing. Would be interesting to see stats.

I know a blonde silky white American girl with European roots from the 40s and even she has a great great black grandmother. Could be a lot more common than you think.

damn can you imagine being one of the founding fathers who owned slaves

Treat them with the kind dignity of a plumber or maid and you have a farmhouse full of young african women eager and willing to do anything to please their master.

You sit on your deck overlooking their work, watching their strong thighs and move things around and take quick peeks as they constantly have to bend down to pick things up.

Then at night, worn out from a long day of working, their real workout begins as you begin to go HAM and bleach every single one of them without having to worry about the CIA creating aids.

I don't know about everyone else but pic related says I have some African genes.

>Shriver estimates that 70% of white Americans have no African ancestors (in part because a high proportion of current whites are descended from more recent immigrants from Europe of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, rather than those early migrants to the colonies, who in some areas lived and worked closely with Africans, free, indentured or slave, and formed relations with them).

Nah.

But our niggers are on average about 1/6 white. It's easy to spot a light skinned black, but people don't realize how much White is actual in all of them, that the ones we think of as just 'black' has a good bit of white in them.

>Pic

Looks like an awful person but man what a body

Fake and gay, Sage.

i am irish and italian, 4th generation, so however much nigger DNA that those two groups had before coming over

>pic unrelated
>posts pic of a nigger

HnGGnnggg..;

Although I'm probably not representative of the general population because my ancestors owned slaves, and only like 1% of white people owned slaves.

I heard a stat saying you made shit up. Any truth to that?

i would be terrified of them killing me since they're all ripped from brutal manual labor 16 hours a day.

don't know what southerners were thinking when they decided to import millions of walking, talking, gibbing WMDs

>how much negro DNA do whites have
None, by definition. European education everyone.

> without having to worry about the CIA creating aids.

lmao

that's 5 IQ points lost right there

first American that properly answers the OP

That's the impression I get too

she's whiter than most Americans though

Nah I read some blackpilled youtube comment saying it and it got those neurons firing

It's kind of an open secret how many of them have white ancestry. If we went on a real racemixing campaign, we could breed American niggers out of existence in 35 years.

I don't know about nigger DNA, but I remember reading somewhere that one-third of """"""""""white"""""""""" Americans have Native American ancestry.

>the whole of Europe has one unified education system

American education system guys

>I heard a stat saying

Provide sauce or fuck off.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Many of us in Canada have a very, very small percentage of native DNA. It's surprisingly difficult to get your status cards though unless you're 1/16 or greater.

I'm asking for stats and discussion you grade A retard

how fucking butthurt are you guys, just discuss the topic or piss off

>2% of Americans were slaves
>somehow 90% of America mixed with them
lel, liar.
America was majority Aryan 100 years ago. IT was the influx of Spaintards, Slavs, Italians, and Jews that took away our blue eyes and blonde hair.
We used to be an entire nation of pure Scandinavians (The non-Cucked type)

>we used to be a nation of pure scandinavians
LMFAO you're worse than the we wuz kangz blacks

>a real racemixing campaign

I thought all of pol was against this?

Not true

Actually its the opposite
Like 90% blacks have white DNA from whites fucking slave women.

So slave men were actually raising OUR children

We cucked blacks first.

He asked it's likelyhood that 90% is an accurate figure. I figured it could be inferred from my answer that no, it's not likely that that's true. Also iq has little impact on reading comprehension? Read a survey some time kiddo :^)

kike here ama

If I remember correctly there was study done and buzz feed reported it. They were pissed because it showed that most white Americans were >99% European blood. Very mixed European mutts but European none the less

Despite the meme's, American whites are mostly full blooded European mutts. Very little interracial mixing throughout American history

Can confirm
50% Puerto Rican 25% Polish 25% American Mutt, French based with a hint of Native American.

Brazil tried to breed out the negro in the early 1900's. Look how that turned out for them.

>0.4%

i hate these memes

NIGGER

Because Sup Forums has always looked at it the wrong way. They would dilute the gene pool a bit, but we'd basically obliterate them.

The alternative is to do it violently, but I doubt the political will is there.

Race Mixing is pushed/promoted so they only need a single Race bioweapon(They exist & also have ones that target each Sex) to wipe out Humanity.

Also, "Zombie" bioweapons exist.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Must have been some kind of Jew blood ritual preformed on your ancestor.

Eat a sack of dicks.

(you) want a discussion, bring your own sauce.

(you) earned it

Holy shit she is hot

You could get rid of them all in 6 months, just fence in the black neighborhoods and throw a bunch of guns and drugs in.

>great-great-great grandson of a plantation owner who owned 2 one in SC and the other Alabama
>Got DNA tested

Lucky me I am 0% African.

I have none

all my ancestors are Polish Finnish with very small amounts of German and some weird Italians that lived in Switzerland because reasons (maybe they were protestants)

Why do black girls tie their hair in that stupid way?

>White men only

Nigger is rare, the mutts were considered niggers and not accepted into white society.

This is why you have niggers with ~25% European DNA and shockingly pure European Americans.

I, personally, do have 1-3% Native American DNA according to tests.

No nigger.

>Could be a lot more common than you think.

it really isn't. Our conceptions of race have existed clearly since the aftermath of Bacon's Rebellion in 1676, but definitely before. They even hated their niggers in colonial New York and the Dutch were supposedly the most open towards them in the Northeast. The only part of the country where whites and blacks mixed seems to be the foothills of the Appalachians really early in the Carolinas and Virginias, and most of those mixed peoples would just be considered "black" nowadays and in Louisiana. The rest of the central colonies and New England didn't have substantial black populations until the turn of the last century and by then our conceptions of race were set in stone.

Not true because most Americans immigrated from Germany or Ireland after slavery. They have pure German blood. Only people whose ancestors were there since the early days have African in them

Molecular genetics fag here.

Why not just select any of the genes that are well-conserved across races? You could have the endgame of what you're talking about now with 0 effort. Why would you want all ethnicities to breed together when you could select a universal component among all ethnicities already?

I know most of our dindus are like 30% white.

I don't think its goes the other way though.

>Only people whose ancestors were there since the early days have African in them

Colonial American here.

Forebears among first settlers of Western North Carolina and the Deep South.

Native American ancestry? Yes.

Nigger ancestry? None.

>Not true because most Americans immigrated from Germany or Ireland after slavery.

that's not at all true

We considered all the halfbreeds born out of slavery on the plantation to be black and born slaves. Thomas Jefferson's sex slave that he had 5 kids with was 7/8th European and still a slave

Yeah. Jackass Europeans think must think that we consider the lightskinned house slaves to be white or something

Yeah OP got it backwards. Slavery allowed white purity while breeding some civilization into the blacks

there was a study about 6 years back running around Sup Forums that was the completely opposite of what you are saying. white americans are pretty much 100% yuro but blacks have a very large percentage of yuro in them.

Plessy and Ferguson meant the mixed creoles were segregated with blacks

I'm part Italian so i'm already a nigger according to that one Russian user.

Germans from the midwest, probaly zero percent cause they came after slavery ended. But Irish and Scots in the bible belt probably have some niggers in them....that would explain a lot of things...

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

Only 1.8% of ANY Americans owned any slaves. Even when slavery was at its peak. So of those, maybe a percentage of slave owners mixed, but even if you took the full 1.8% of slave owners mixing with slaves its still mostly a non-issue.

Look, mixed children largely stayed in African American communities and culture. And they STILL do. In the past and even now, they didn't further mix white down the line until eventually their descendants became white --except very rarely.

Anecdotal, but had this happen in my own family. White cousin married a black man, had mixed kids. We were all raised the same way, had the same grandparents, same opportunities, same school and neighborhoods. But the kids went all in on blackness, eventually married black spouses and had black kids themselves.

The white community was welcoming of them, but 'He actin' white' is the horrible rejection you get from your black half of your family. Taunted, pressured and rejected till you got to either walk away from your black half and 'be uncle tom' or go all in and be black.

Maybe its because white culture doesn't really have room for mixed people, and black culture does. Even current societal demarcations tell us that there are 'whites' in one group and 'people of color' in the other group. There aren't any tan whites. Even SJWs who want the browning of the world to occur, don't leave any room in white culture for 'not-quite white'. They make it an all or nothing, white or not.

As far as I know both sides of my family came here from Germany right before WW2. After that I don't really know what's mixed in... Polish for sure. Probably not any nig blood all my grandparents were pretty damn racist against blacks afaik.

this bitch looks disgusting

The real question is how much Caucasian DNA will Negroes have in the future??

stop posting that man

Full

I imagine Italians don't help the numbers.

>how many of them have white ancestry

Like I said, what we don't realize for some reason is that its basically ALL OF THEM that have White ancestry. The avg. black person in the US is about 15% White.

My grandpa was the first in my family to even see a nigger, and he was like 25 and saw one down south.

The slaveowners did in fact mix, but their children were still considered to be black and slaves

No.

i think the view back then was the same as we have owning dogs now. Sure, they can rip your head off, but if you treat 'em firm...

(i'm in no way endorsing any white supremacist viewpoints here. DNA and evolution mean nothing in the face of identity politics and multicultural forced equality, officers)

Octoroons and above are all part of negro population, whites don't fraternize with them nor can relate to them.

where'd you get that done?

And there never were any support for race mixing just a slave owner impress girl and girls child mixed with black population.

Are you retarded? 90% of whites in America came over after slavery was abolished

stop posting this picture I lose my nofap everytime its posted

no

Us population in 1860 was 27 million whites 4 million blacks, us 2017 is 200m whites.

Same here actually

Most whites here have nothing to do with slavery, nearly 0% have a slave owning ancestor.

Women were largely housemaids and overseers.

On average they're 20-30%. 1/4th.

The official stat is 5-7% can be traced back to slave ownership

>%nigger?
I would guess less than 5% of "white people" in burger land have negro DNA
however, almost all successful (outside of kike music and sports) and attractive nigs are at least 50% European. These mulattos will rarely acknowledge this fact, and if they do they get called coons or uncle toms pic related.

WE

Not even close

Slave men weren't raising children at all.

Germans are mostly Turks now with a significant negro injection from German sluts fucking American nigger soldiers after ww2

60% white is THE OPTIMAL amount of whiteness. You need roughly 35-40% black for physique, 60% white for emotional IQ, and roughly 5% or less Asian for a boost in brain power.
You might not like it, but this is the ideal human being.
pic related.

Absolute bullshit. Even in the deep South, it's 25% of whites at most. Plenty of our whites are Meds and Slavs that came here after slavery, and they moved into nigger-free zones. My family came here in the 50's, for example. Not a drop of nog.

and 40% of that 1% were Jewish. So .60%

Afaik it's not that high. Only like 15% on avg.

Most Sup Forumstards are too stupid to understand how genetics work. They amount of grandparents one has grows exponentially with each generation they go back. So if you go back 10 generations you have over a thousand grand parents. So yes a lot of "whites" that have been in the US for a while have black admixture. Italians and what not have old world admixture.

>Niggers having good physique

She's not black

Nigga u gay

Most Americans are still either from the British Isles or Germany.