It's been 4 weeks since I made a $100 donation to trump that would earn me a free mug...

it's been 4 weeks since I made a $100 donation to trump that would earn me a free mug. You fucks said it would never come and that I got scammed, well here it IS!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story,amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did you post this
its like you are trying to help the shills slide original content

Should have bought two St Patty's day hats instead. They're selling for 400 on ebay now.

Cool, you can take autism meds with it

I posted it as proof that it came. I honestly thought I was fucked after you guys convinced me, but now I know that trump may be making a move that you don't quite understand until later, you just gotta trust him.

>free mug

Or.. it's a $100 mug

Lmao dumbass. You got neoconned.

Use that mug to drink your cuck tears, fag.

Don't be jealous
I think you had to donate like $10 or more, but I'm not a poorfag so I did what I could.

>you just gotta trust him

Wondering if I should hold on to mine or sell now desu

>make a $100 donation
>get a """free""" mug

Jesus, Americans really are this stupid

Nice job getting scammed into giving money to newly minted neo-con for a fucking mug.

if you donate $101 you get an==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================oooooooooooooo

It's hard to say. I think they'll stay about the same price for another year or so and then start to increase or decrease in value. I'd keep mine, if I had bought one. I was going to buy 15 but they ran out the day I was going to place the order.

>donating money to a literal billionaire
>a billionaire that said repeatedly that he didn't want your money

Be patient, they'll isolate themselves soon enough.

>paying $100 for a stupid $8 mug

I donated 1000 to drumpf and didn't get the the free mug

How can someone as retarded as the OP make so much money, enough to throw it away? Meanwhile I barely make any money, fuck this gay planet and fuck y'all.

It's all a little sideways hasn't it lad

That's a good looking mug user

>$8 mug
Wew, try like $2.99 tops

They let me know about it cause I was a repeat donor

Don't come here to try and make more money mexishit

>produced for $0.15 in china

That sexy bitch needs some cum drizzled on her face.

I couldn't explain it, there is no logic or reason.

Because we have a country that functions properly. Take your shitty mestizos back and fix your country.

> Cool beans got me $100.00 trump mug
> so sad I only have this $5.00 potato camera to take pictures with
> but pol fags will still love me.

Die homo

Display it proudly OP. A reminder that you donated to MAGA and will stay strong and support your President. I'm a little dissapointment I haven't seen people flashing the Easter MAGA hats. Know I'm going to when I get home.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I maxed out last year and still didn't get a chance to buy the mug

I think that they're monitoring anything worth more than a few buck camera because they have the capability. I'm safe with my piece of shit camera my friend.

any word on when this will be delivered?

>it says TRUMP OUR PRESIDENT.
>trump is our president
>implying trump trump
nice one

Oh what could have been. I will just eat my chips all alone with my guacabowle.

Finally found a worse deal than a guaca bowle

You lucky. My donation only yielded me inaguration invitation that came in March :)

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story,amp.html

Check the news, m8.